Windows 10: ssd to bios

Discus and support ssd to bios in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi my father in law has bought a new Samsung ssd hard drive for his desktop its a novatech model desktop but could someone explain once he installs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by simonallen65, Feb 29, 2020.

1. ssd to bios

hi

my father in law has bought a new Samsung ssd hard drive for his desktop its a novatech model desktop but could someone explain once he installs the ssd how he changes it so it becomes his new c drive as we are not really tech minded if you need any more information please ask

many thanks

simon

:)

simonallen65, Feb 29, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 29, 2020
  3. HairyFool Win User
    Windows 10 SSD Boot and Sleep faliure

Windows cannot stop the BIOS recognising the SSD. If at any time you can go into the BIOS and the SSD is not listed then you have an (intermittent) hardware fault. It does not matter what the precursor steps are if the hardware was OK it must be listed

Step 6 is categorical, you have a hardware fault. BIOS device recognition is always before drivers load so they cannot affect the process

HairyFool, Feb 29, 2020
  4. ssd to bios

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

ssd to bios

1. ssd to bios - Similar Threads - ssd bios

2. Multiple SSD with separate Windows licenses on the same hardware. Don't work even from bios...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple SSD with separate Windows licenses on the same hardware. Don't work even from bios...: Good day! It's strange that I couldn't find a costumer service where to address the problem. Thus, I really feel fulfilled that I've paid for multiple licenses of windows. I have a few PC and Laptops. Some with Linux some with Windows. I have one dedicated PC just for windows...
  3. Multiple SSD with separate Windows licenses on the same hardware. Don't work even from bios...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple SSD with separate Windows licenses on the same hardware. Don't work even from bios...: Good day! It's strange that I couldn't find a costumer service where to address the problem. Thus, I really feel fulfilled that I've paid for multiple licenses of windows. I have a few PC and Laptops. Some with Linux some with Windows. I have one dedicated PC just for windows...
  4. Multiple SSD with separate Windows licenses on the same hardware. Don't work even from bios...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BIOS shows my SSD however in windows it’s not there

BIOS shows my SSD however in windows it’s not there: I’ve recently upgraded my CPU and had to get a new motherboard a gigabyte B650. My ssd is shown in bios but it’s not in windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-shows-my-ssd-however-in-windows-its-not-there/2b67a712-4cbd-40b5-b961-8ac64a788c4d
  6. BIOS shows my SSD however in windows it’s not there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS shows my SSD however in windows it’s not there: I’ve recently upgraded my CPU and had to get a new motherboard a gigabyte B650. My ssd is shown in bios but it’s not in windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-shows-my-ssd-however-in-windows-its-not-there/2b67a712-4cbd-40b5-b961-8ac64a788c4d
  7. New SSD shows up in BIOS, Disk Management, and Device Management but new drive will not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New SSD shows up in BIOS, Disk Management, and Device Management but new drive will not...: I installed a new SSD, went to disk management and initialized and attempted to create a new drive. It loads for a while and then gives me “Disk Management Console View is not up to date” When i attempt to format it, it gives me “Disk management has ran into an unexpected...
  8. New SSD shows up in BIOS, Disk Management, and Device Management but new drive will not...

New SSD shows up in BIOS, Disk Management, and Device Management but new drive will not...: I installed a new SSD, went to disk management and initialized and attempted to create a new drive. It loads for a while and then gives me “Disk Management Console View is not up to date” When i attempt to format it, it gives me “Disk management has ran into an unexpected...
  9. New SSD shows up in BIOS, Disk Management, and Device Management but new drive will not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. M.2 SSD recognized in Device Manager but not in BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    M.2 SSD recognized in Device Manager but not in BIOS: Hello, I'm having issues migrating my current boot drive SATA SSD to my new NVMe SSD.Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z690 X GAMING DDR4NVMe SSD: SAMSUNG 990 EVOSATA SSD: LS600 120G Current Boot DriveI have already migrated my current boot drive to the newly installed SSD using Samsung...