Windows 10: ssd to bios

Discus and support ssd to bios in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi my father in law has bought a new Samsung ssd hard drive for his desktop its a novatech model desktop but could someone explain once he installs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by simonallen65, Feb 29, 2020.

1. ssd to bios

hi

my father in law has bought a new Samsung ssd hard drive for his desktop its a novatech model desktop but could someone explain once he installs the ssd how he changes it so it becomes his new c drive as we are not really tech minded if you need any more information please ask

many thanks

simon

:)

simonallen65, Feb 29, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 29, 2020
  3. HairyFool Win User
    Windows 10 SSD Boot and Sleep faliure

Windows cannot stop the BIOS recognising the SSD. If at any time you can go into the BIOS and the SSD is not listed then you have an (intermittent) hardware fault. It does not matter what the precursor steps are if the hardware was OK it must be listed

Step 6 is categorical, you have a hardware fault. BIOS device recognition is always before drivers load so they cannot affect the process

HairyFool, Feb 29, 2020
  4. ssd to bios

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

ssd to bios

1. ssd to bios - Similar Threads - ssd bios

2. New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.: Hello! I'm trying to install a new SSD in my Yoga laptop. I am using the Windows 10 media creation tool on a USB stick. On my first attempt, everything seemed to be going right, and the drive was visible when I got to the point to select an installation location. It started...
  3. New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.: Hello! I'm trying to install a new SSD in my Yoga laptop. I am using the Windows 10 media creation tool on a USB stick. On my first attempt, everything seemed to be going right, and the drive was visible when I got to the point to select an installation location. It started...
  4. New SSD install... Visible on BIOS, not windows installer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Disk Manager Doesn't see my flash drive, external SSD, nor my second NVMe - but Bios &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Manager Doesn't see my flash drive, external SSD, nor my second NVMe - but Bios &...: Hi there,This is a multi-faceted problem that I'm trying to troubleshoot on a new build with Win11. Any help or assistance would be fantastic - with a big thank you in advance.To start I've already confirmed with the motherboard creator MSI that the problems I'm having aren't...
  6. Disk Manager Doesn't see my flash drive, external SSD, nor my second NVMe - but Bios &...

Disk Manager Doesn't see my flash drive, external SSD, nor my second NVMe - but Bios &...: Hi there,This is a multi-faceted problem that I'm trying to troubleshoot on a new build with Win11. Any help or assistance would be fantastic - with a big thank you in advance.To start I've already confirmed with the motherboard creator MSI that the problems I'm having aren't...
  7. unable to format an ssd from bios or windows operating system failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to format an ssd from bios or windows operating system failure: few days ago we had a power outage and after that a bsod screen appeared, and still appears so i cant work with my os windows 11 for more than 2 minutes and any change i do eg delete an aplication or document does not takes any effect when the pc restarts. I ve been trying to...
  8. unable to format an ssd from bios or windows operating system failure

unable to format an ssd from bios or windows operating system failure: few days ago we had a power outage and after that a bsod screen appeared, and still appears so i cant work with my os windows 11 for more than 2 minutes and any change i do eg delete an aplication or document does not takes any effect when the pc restarts. I ve been trying to...
  9. M2 SSD not being detected by bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M2 SSD not being detected by bios: I changed motherboards and decrypted the my 2 M2 SSDs Samsung and Lexar . After porting everything over, I saw my Lexar SSD was still in decryption process. Afterwards, the message disappeared and I do not see the Lexar SSD in the diskmgmt and diskpart but can see that it is...
  10. M2 SSD not being detected by bios

M2 SSD not being detected by bios: I changed motherboards and decrypted the my 2 M2 SSDs Samsung and Lexar . After porting everything over, I saw my Lexar SSD was still in decryption process. Afterwards, the message disappeared and I do not see the Lexar SSD in the diskmgmt and diskpart but can see that it is...