Windows 10: SSD Upgrade

Discus and support SSD Upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a kogan atlas go s300 with a m.2 slot and am looking to upgrade the storage as it only comes with 32gb emmc.these are my specsDisplay: 13.3”... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SeanP2, Jul 26, 2021.

1. SeanP2 Win User

SSD Upgrade

Hi I have a kogan atlas go s300 with a m.2 slot and am looking to upgrade the storage as it only comes with 32gb emmc.these are my specsDisplay: 13.3” Full HD 1920 x 1080Processor: 1.1GHz / 2.4Ghz N4100 Quad-coreRAM: 4GBInstalled storage: 32GB eMMCExpandable storage:SSD: M.2 2242, B keySD: microSDHC/XC up to 128 GBM.2 SpecificationMost Atlas devices support lengths 2242, 2260 and 2280, however, you should refer to the manual for your specific revision for confirmationB-key or M+B KeyMaximum size of 512GBSATA Interface Not NVMemy question is which ssd would i need as it says sata NOT Nvme??

:)

SeanP2, Jul 26, 2021

2. Upgraded Windows Transfer from HDD to SSD

Hi

My windows was upgraded from 8 to 10 on my laptop few years back. I was trying to get the HDD replaced with SSD. During the copy process, the technician said windows cannot be moved to SSD as it is an upgraded version from 8 to 10.

Kindly guide if there is a possibility to copy the windows to SSD ? If so, please suggest the steps.

NipunSingla, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Morgoth Win User
    im upgrading SSD Upgrade :)

got a new job, means i get enough cash to upgrade *Big Grin SSD Upgrade :D
    this is my list

CPU: Intel Xeon W5590
    GPU: SAPPHIRE HD 7970 3gb

SSD: Sandisk Solid State Drive 64GB
    PCi-e SSD: OCZ RevoDrive 3 series RVD3-FHPX4-240G PCI-E MLC Solid State Drive SSD

anny other suggestions for my system? *Big Grin SSD Upgrade :D

Morgoth, Jul 26, 2021
  4. swarfega Win User

SSD Upgrade

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

SSD Upgrade

1. SSD Upgrade - Similar Threads - SSD Upgrade

2. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  3. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  4. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  6. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram: I’ve got a new laptop that I have bought recently and it has been fine until one day it randomly keeps shutting down itself and starting up again out of nowhere every 5 mins. I managed to fix This problem as it didn’t start up properly I just shut it down and started it up...
  7. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

8. system boot error after upgrading ssd and ram

9. Can i upgrade the SSD in my laptop and keep the same windows license that came with it when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i upgrade the SSD in my laptop and keep the same windows license that came with it when...: I want to upgrade storage as it is too little and i have an SSD i want to replace it with, am i able to use my windows license i have in the old SSD on the new one instead? It is a laptop windows license so it came with the laptop i bought. I would like some assistance thank...
  10. Can i upgrade the SSD in my laptop and keep the same windows license that came with it when...

Can i upgrade the SSD in my laptop and keep the same windows license that came with it when...: I want to upgrade storage as it is too little and i have an SSD i want to replace it with, am i able to use my windows license i have in the old SSD on the new one instead? It is a laptop windows license so it came with the laptop i bought. I would like some assistance thank...