Windows 10: SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence

Discus and support SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a hp pavilion laptop . right now i am having Genuine Windows 10 activated with digital license in my HDD .I installed a SSD in CD/DVD place with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Himanshu_Rajput, Jan 19, 2019.

1. SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence

I have a hp pavilion laptop . right now i am having Genuine Windows 10 activated with digital license in my HDD .I installed a SSD in CD/DVD place with the help of caddy. Now I want To Install my windows 10 in my SSD without affecting my Digital license activation or genuinity. And clear the HDD for other data in Laptop.i am Looking for detailed steps that leads to the final expected result.

please help me

:)

Himanshu_Rajput, Jan 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 digital licence

I have a windows 7 ultimate genuine product key and recently my hard drive I've clean installed windows 10 on my pc and while in the installation process i have skipped clicked "I don't have a product key" now my windows 10 is just activated but not by
    a digital licence. So can i get a digital licence using my genuine Windows 7 product key answer me quick please.

Asrafiuzzaman Shihaf, Jan 19, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Pehla Win User

SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence

windows 10 licencing and image backup??

i lost one genuine licence that i got for being a insider..,i added one more ssd to my pc and wanted to do a fresh install in raid 0 but that just didnt work as my pc didnt want to activate,even after talking to a microsoft help desk didnt find solution!! so afterwards i used cracked windows 8.1 and upgraded to windows 10 and that activation is still on my pc,and is still genuine *Smile SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence :)
    i wanted to keep that one but i gues its not just motherboard...,its motherboard AND cpu!!!

Pehla, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence

1. SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence - Similar Threads - SSD installation genuine

2. digital licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    digital licence: I only my hard drive left from my original computer which is formatted - and contains I think my original digital licence -from what I understand Microsoft still has that on file ? since I have been automatically activated from win. 8 to win.10 how do I restore that as I...
  3. Digital licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital licence: I have been wanting to reinstall windows from scratch and get as clean a copy as possible for some time now and I been looking into it lately. I want to try and get rid if any ghosts partitions left behind such as my old windows 7 i can bring up on startup by clicking on F8 i...
  4. Windows Digital Licence

Windows Digital Licence: I upgraded to from windows 10 Home to windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store digital Licence successfully . I would like to know if, i change to a new computer how do i reactivate this licence to a new computer?...
  5. Digital Licence

Digital Licence: Dear sir, I am a ninth class student, I made a computer from my local shop, which did not have original windows, can I get a digital license of Windows please. Shourya Ingley...
  6. Swapping ssd's without losing windows genuine licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Swapping ssd's without losing windows genuine licence: I currently have a laptop with 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD with genuine windows 10. I'm planning to buy a new one and it has 128GB SSD in it(with windows ofcourse). Will i be able to switch the ssd's without losing my licence on both the laptops?...
  7. Digital licence

Digital licence: Hello, I have purchased a laptop and have signed in with a microsoft account the activate the windows, this is a year back. However now i have this problem of my windows edition showing i have windows pro but not activated. when i clicked the troubleshoot it tells me that i...
  8. Digital Licence

Digital Licence: How can I transfer my digitally licensed windows to my son's account as it is synced with my account and I am no longer able to use windows I would very much like to transfer my license to his account can I do that ? is there a way? please help me...
  9. digital licence for windows

digital licence for windows: tried win 10 pro install cant verify digital licence same for win 10 home. do I need a specific version of windows for my digital licence? if so which one and where do I get it from I think I saw something about ver.1609 ?? thanks...
  10. digital licence

digital licence: with digital licence can ı upgrade to pro ver. ı was using it but ı had to replace pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-licence/d3061a81-7cab-4a1e-965c-ee6d2bee87dc"