Windows 10: SSd Winload.exe corrupted twice!

Discus and support SSd Winload.exe corrupted twice! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi - Recently moved from 3.5" HDD to 2.5" SSD. Full clean install of W10 and all updates then office 2016. Now to be fair I've been shutting down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dowsy, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Dowsy Win User

SSd Winload.exe corrupted twice!

Hi - Recently moved from 3.5" HDD to 2.5" SSD.
    Full clean install of W10 and all updates then office 2016.

Now to be fair I've been shutting down desktop and swapping drives as I move things around as I also run a W7 3.5" HDD though use a 3.5" HDD for data and that usually stays in and I just shut down pc and swap W10 or W7 boot disks.

Anyhow....all seemed well but a few days ago I installed Adobe pdf reader in W10 SSD which took forever and I even tried to cancel it but it did not. After it finished I shut down the pc to reboot...but missing winload.exe file?

So shutdown, took out W10 ssd, put into usb caddy and booted W7 to recover outlook email files...which worked fine.

As I had created an Acronis 2020 image....I had to recover the boot/windows partion to SSD. So I thought it was maybe caused by adobe install?

But again ... just today after I was using my pc yesterday without issue.....it took ages to shut down...today BSOD and message missing or corrupted winload.exe

So tried to install W10 SSD in caddy and recover emails again bit this time told partition was corrupted....so emails lost (not really as I had them from last time)

So rebuilt again using Acronis recovery.

SSD now has fast boot turned off ...though I normally do not use the power button but click shutdown via windows.

Ran diskcheck and W10 says SSD is fine....its a 256GB Samsung Evo SSD and almost empty.

Have Avira AV installed and it says disk is clean.

Any advice or clues.

:)

Dowsy, Dec 18, 2019
  2. johnrodger283, Dec 18, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 18, 2019
  4. SSd Winload.exe corrupted twice!

Is my SSD Corrupted?

Flash the SSD drive Firmware to the latest version if there is an update

Back-up your important folders

Enable AHCI in BIOS

Re-install Windows or your OS

Check to see if there are problems and if so then start an RMA and repeat the steps.

H 3 L L S M A N, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

SSd Winload.exe corrupted twice!

1. SSd Winload.exe corrupted twice! - Similar Threads - SSd Winload exe

2. SSD Corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Corruption: Hello, on 4.2.2022. I left my PC on when I was going to school because I was downloading something and I set it to go to sleep in about 45 minutes which was enough for the thing I was downloading to download. When I came back from school my pc was still on and hours have...
  3. SSD Corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD Corruption: Hello, on 4.2.2022. I left my PC on when I was going to school because I was downloading something and I set it to go to sleep in about 45 minutes which was enough for the thing I was downloading to download. When I came back from school my pc was still on and hours have...
  4. SSD Corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. problemas con el WINLOADER

problemas con el WINLOADER: Hola, tengo un problema con el pc, y realmente no sé cómo resolverlohace un día o así, le cambie la placa al pc, y este se encendió perfectamente, como era de esperar, Windows me pidió reiniciar para actualizar los drivers, en ese momento, me salió un pantallazo azulal...
  6. SSD Corrupt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD Corrupt: I have an HP pavilion590 with dual boot. I have an SSD disk that boots up but every visible file on it shows errors and reboots I've tried booting USB system creator but it also shows SSD as corrupt after loading. Normally with good disks, the system works well. I don't...
  7. Winload exe. Unable to boot

Winload exe. Unable to boot: Hi. i am getting a blue screen containing this error when booting to os simalar to those in this thread...
  8. Corrupt exe file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupt exe file: I have a .exe file on my computer that when I try to delete comes up saying "you need permission from the administrator" even though I am the administrator. Is this a virus? Please let me know how to fix this....
  9. Corrupt SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupt SSD: A while back, I replaced the HDD in a Sony PS3 Slim with a 480GB SSD to try to speed it up. The system said it had to be formatted, so I formatted it. The formatting stalled at about 90% and now the SSD is corrupted. I put it in an Inateck USB 3.0 drive enclosure and...
  10. ssd corruption

ssd corruption: 5 times this year i’ve had to reinstall windows after being unable to boot. orginal motherboard had bios updates as did all other devices including the ssd’s. since then i’ve replaced the motherboard. all drives pass system checks and smart is okay. p.s.u was replaced as...