Windows 10: SSD with windows comes up with auto repair loop but the disk is good

Discus and support SSD with windows comes up with auto repair loop but the disk is good in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi; I posted yesterday about a Windows automatic repair loop but didn't receive any answers so went ahead and reinstalled windows. I could not find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RealZeal, May 29, 2020.

1. RealZeal Win User

SSD with windows comes up with auto repair loop but the disk is good

Hi;
    I posted yesterday about a Windows automatic repair loop but didn't receive any answers so went ahead and reinstalled windows. I could not find a fix, even trying the reg edit and making a windows repair disk didn't help. Everything just went back to the automatic repair loop.
    The new install works fine. I then connected the SSD that has the automatic repair problem and all my info and files are there and accessible. I the tried to boot from the original install and surprise, surprise still auto repair loop.

My first question is, can I save that windows install and use it again?
    Second question is does anyone know why the disk is fine but the windows install is cactus?

Windows version 10.0 10240

Cheers

:)

RealZeal, May 29, 2020
  2. VBH226 Win User

Windows 10 Auto Repair Loop

Help:

My PC started into an "Auto Repair loop" where I can't get it to stop or allow me to even get to a position for safe mode. I upgraded to Window 10 making the ISO Disk suggested and recorded my product key for potential future use. When I boot from the disk,
    the product key doesn't work... an error code saying it's not the correct code. Being computer illiterate, how do I fix the problem, or get the system to boot to actually do repairs. It was working great then boom, it rebooted itself and now for the past
    48 hours I've been trying to read what the community says to do but can't seem to get it to repair itself enough to even reload Windows 10.

PS: Any suggestions will be deeply appreciated. I in a rural area and computer tech's are not available.

VBH226, May 29, 2020
  3. Bassie B Win User
    windows 10 automatic repair infinite loop

Hi Ruth,

I have gone through both methods that you suggested and still have the same problem

Method 1: exhibited the same Auto Repair loop problem

Method 2: After running "chkdsk/f /r c"; I rebooted from the Installation Disk (USB drive) and I got the same Auto Repair - Diagnosing loop (that did not repair the problem)

What's next?

Bassie B, May 29, 2020
  4. SSD with windows comes up with auto repair loop but the disk is good

Windows 10 Auto repair loop

HI,

This was on my grandson's laptop and we successfully clean installed using an ISO I had previously downloaded as Auto. repair and system repair disk did not work. Tried disconnecting Ext. HDD's and all the other advanced suggestions in the forums. But all
    good now, however it has happened before and as I can see from the forums many other users have had this problem as well. Could be a Windows 10 update issue.

Thanks

Brian

Aquarius 2015, May 29, 2020
Thema:

SSD with windows comes up with auto repair loop but the disk is good

1. SSD with windows comes up with auto repair loop but the disk is good - Similar Threads - SSD comes auto

2. Auto Repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Repair loop: I was trying to help a neighbor with his computer. He forgot his startup password. After several guesses his computer went into the auto repair loop. I did all the tests and everything passed. I did a chkdsk. Nothing worked. I don't have a boot disc or thumb drive. What can I...
  3. Auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto repair loop: Hey I kinda need help with something. When I turn on my laptop I get taken to an auto repair thing. I’m not able to reset my pc or run a sfc scan. I’ve been stuck on that for hours and I really need help trying to fix it. I’ve been looking up things to help me escape it but I...
  4. Auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto repair loop: Hey I kinda need help with something. When I turn on my laptop I get taken to an auto repair thing. I’m not able to reset my pc or run a sfc scan. I’ve been stuck on that for hours and I really need help trying to fix it. I’ve been looking up things to help me escape it but I...
  5. Auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto repair loop: Today when I turn on my laptop, I get a black screen that says "preparing automatic repair" and then changes to "diagnosing PC". They take me to a blue screen with various options. I have searched the internet on how to solve this, but nothing has worked. Whenever I tried...
  6. Auto repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto repair loop: Today when I turn on my laptop, I get a black screen that says "preparing automatic repair" and then changes to "diagnosing PC". They take me to a blue screen with various options. I have searched the internet on how to solve this, but nothing has worked. Whenever I tried...
  7. Auto repair loop

Auto repair loop: Hi, my asus laptop is stuck in an auto repair loop any fixes i cannot restart nor boot into safe mode F4 i also recently got this app so called restoro to scan my laptop for any viruses or updates . When it was scanning it had a blue screen idk why could this new app cause...
  8. auto repair loop

auto repair loop: I have a pc that I use for gaming it recently started going in a loop auto repair mode telling me stop code page fault in non page are and it says what failed win32k.sys I have tried the offered fixes in auto repair with no luck I am not computer lterate but would really...
  9. Auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto repair loop: y windows 10 got stuck on the auto repair inicialization loop. I've tryed everything, even restauring the system keeping only the files and it didn't work. I think it's a hardware problem. At the end I bought another notebook, and I'd like to know if there is a way of copying...
  10. SSD with windows comes up with auto repair loop but the disk is good

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD with windows comes up with auto repair loop but the disk is good: Hi; I posted yesterday about a Windows automatic repair loop but didn't receive any answers so went ahead and reinstalled windows. I could not find a fix, even trying the reg edit and making a windows repair disk didn't help. Everything just went back to the automatic repair...