Windows 10: SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working

Discus and support SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get error message "SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working" no idea what it is. It started today when i booted up my pc. I did update to the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rrM_94, Jun 11, 2021.

1. rrM_94 Win User

SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working

I get error message "SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working" no idea what it is. It started today when i booted up my pc. I did update to the latest windows yesterday, so may thats why I get the error. Did try googling it but nothing showed.

:)

rrM_94, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 11, 2021
  3. .exe has stopped working

Hello Vasudevan,

You might be facing this issue due to the incompatibility of the program with Windows 10 also. So I suggest you to install the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Now, to install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8.1\ Windows 7 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and
    then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 11, 2021
  4. SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working

1. SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working - Similar Threads - SSHZExecutor exe has

2. exe file has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe file has stopped working: Hello. I am using windows 7 64 bit. I have a program called FinderOuter. When I run it, it gives an error: FinderOuter.exe has stopped working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file-has-stopped-working/ed42f5fd-e9c5-4f3d-b3b4-8d083d84f26b
  3. exe file has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exe file has stopped working: Hello. I am using windows 7 64 bit. I have a program called FinderOuter. When I run it, it gives an error: FinderOuter.exe has stopped working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file-has-stopped-working/ed42f5fd-e9c5-4f3d-b3b4-8d083d84f26b
  4. BF2.exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF2.exe has stopped working: i recently installed bf2 and bf2 special force tried to launch it and i got this error message==========================================================BF2.exe - has stopped working ==========================================================i already tried DEP solution and it...
  5. BF2.exe has stopped working

BF2.exe has stopped working: i recently installed bf2 and bf2 special force tried to launch it and i got this error message==========================================================BF2.exe - has stopped working ==========================================================i already tried DEP solution and it...
  6. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  7. Helper. exe has stopped working

Helper. exe has stopped working: Hello. I always get Helper.exe had stopped working error.. This always pop up 2 by 2 after few seconds..please help so i can get rid of this issue. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helper-exe-has-stopped-working/0fb6314c-a20b-43ea-9065-62b03bf30725
  8. Helper. exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helper. exe has stopped working: Hello. I always get Helper.exe had stopped working error.. This always pop up 2 by 2 after few seconds..please help so i can get rid of this issue. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helper-exe-has-stopped-working/0fb6314c-a20b-43ea-9065-62b03bf30725
  9. Is MS EDGE WEBVIEW2.EXE safe? Fix msedgewebview2.exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 News
    Is MS EDGE WEBVIEW2.EXE safe? Fix msedgewebview2.exe has stopped working: [ATTACH]Some Windows 11 users have reported that they have found an application named MS Edge WebView2 running in the background on their computers. According to them, this application was installed on their systems without their consent. Some users uninstalled it but the...
  10. Gears5.exe has stopped working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears5.exe has stopped working Windows 10: I continue to get this in Gears 5. My drivers are up to date and my system meets the requirements. Sometimes it happens 3 minutes in, sometimes 3 hours. Wave 42 in Horde and it happened earlier. I Google and Google and cannot find anything on this specific problem. There are...