Windows 10: SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working

Discus and support SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get error message "SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working" no idea what it is. It started today when i booted up my pc. I did update to the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rrM_94, Jun 11, 2021.

1. rrM_94 Win User

SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working

I get error message "SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working" no idea what it is. It started today when i booted up my pc. I did update to the latest windows yesterday, so may thats why I get the error. Did try googling it but nothing showed.

:)

rrM_94, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 11, 2021
  3. .exe has stopped working

Hello Vasudevan,

You might be facing this issue due to the incompatibility of the program with Windows 10 also. So I suggest you to install the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Now, to install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8.1\ Windows 7 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and
    then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 11, 2021
  4. SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working

1. SSHZExecutor.exe has stopped working - Similar Threads - SSHZExecutor exe has

2. Windows 10 exe file stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 exe file stopped working: Hi, my pc have problem. All .exe file can't work well, just pop up this application stopped working. Even wizard also stopped working. Help..... But google can work well, the windows was up to date....
  3. _______ has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    _______ has stopped working.: So for the past few weeks, I have seemed to lose more and more functionality of my computer. I use a full-sized desktop, and recently more and more, I would open an application and all except a small minority would close after a few seconds of being open if that. I've...
  4. hl2.exe stopped working

hl2.exe stopped working: Hello guys when i want to inject the dll to the game. the log popup crash and wont inject. the dll work on 32 bit system but wont work on 64 idk why. here some information: hl2.exe Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎19/‎2020 4:07 AM Status Report sent...
  5. Gears5.exe has stopped working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears5.exe has stopped working Windows 10: I continue to get this in Gears 5. My drivers are up to date and my system meets the requirements. Sometimes it happens 3 minutes in, sometimes 3 hours. Wave 42 in Horde and it happened earlier. I Google and Google and cannot find anything on this specific problem. There are...
  6. xshxkrjuppw(stop)exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    xshxkrjuppw(stop)exe: xshxkrjuppw(stop)exe is this a known application in MS Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xshxkrjuppwstopexe/4206f7d6-2bb7-4835-a9b9-fcfa8f95bc7b
  7. Audio has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio has stopped working: Hello, I've been having issues with my Audio since an October update but I was able to find a sorta patch to fix it but its not working anymore. My issue is that my Intel High Def Audio driver wont update even though I've gone to Intel and when I use the Windows update it...
  8. Spellchecker has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spellchecker has stopped working.: Since the April update of Microsoft 10 my spellcheck won't work on anything but Microoft Office. I go into my setting, language etc and there is an option to turn the spellcheck on or off but it is greyed out. I am not great typist and when trying to type quickly mistakes...
  9. gswin32c.exe has stopped working

gswin32c.exe has stopped working: Got this message while building and sending emails using Outlook as OLE process. What does this mean? How is it corrected or dealt with?...
  10. touchpad has stopped working

touchpad has stopped working: Hi, I have got a Lenovo G50 laptop and my touch pad has just stopped working, has anyone got any answers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/touchpad-has-stopped-working/652e0d18-f543-4a46-bdeb-3dae23236958