Windows 10: SSIS with Oracle connection doen't work in SQL job agent

Discus and support SSIS with Oracle connection doen't work in SQL job agent in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use Oracle connection in SSIS. There are two ways to access Oracle data in SSIS package, one is MSORA Connector (Microsoft Connector for Oracle by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sherry Scheffe, Apr 30, 2019.

1. SSIS with Oracle connection doen't work in SQL job agent

I use Oracle connection in SSIS. There are two ways to access Oracle data in SSIS package, one is MSORA Connector (Microsoft Connector for Oracle by Attunity), another is ODBC connection.

I can use both ways when execute in visual studio. But it can’t be done in SQL server as step in job agent.

Do you know what's the matter cause this issue? Thanks!

:)

Sherry Scheffe, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Migrate from Oracle to SQL Server 2016 with free licenses

Read more: Microsoft waves the 'free licenses' flag to try to grab Oracle database users | ZDNet

See also: Follow the leader and migrate from Oracle to SQL Server—with free licenses

Brink, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Sql server agent 2012

Hi,

Usually, SQL Server Agent 2012 might stop after an upgrade. This issue is better suited for the IT Pro audience on TechNet Networking forum. We recommend posting your concern on this
    link for further assistance about SQL Server Agent 2012.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Apr 30, 2019
  4. ShaniBaba Win User

SSIS with Oracle connection doen't work in SQL job agent

Sql server agent 2012

hello ! my sql server agent start and suddenly stopped after few seconds why?

i tried many solutions but still not fixed anyone have any proper solution?

Thanks in Advanec

ShaniBaba, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

SSIS with Oracle connection doen't work in SQL job agent

1. SSIS with Oracle connection doen't work in SQL job agent - Similar Threads - SSIS Oracle connection

2. I am facing issue with executing SSIS_ SQL agent jobs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing issue with executing SSIS_ SQL agent jobs: Hi, I am facing one unknown issue from SQL SISS Agent Jobsusing MS DB, the problem here is it's not executing jobs and keeps on running. In logs also we can't find any entries. Here, if we create a new listener account and gave all the required permissions and then checked...
  3. I am facing issue with executing SSIS_ SQL agent jobs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing issue with executing SSIS_ SQL agent jobs: Hi, I am facing one unknown issue from SQL SISS Agent Jobsusing MS DB, the problem here is it's not executing jobs and keeps on running. In logs also we can't find any entries. Here, if we create a new listener account and gave all the required permissions and then checked...
  4. CASE # 30643426 - SQL 2016 SSIS/SSRS not recognizing Oracle 19c 64 Bit Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CASE # 30643426 - SQL 2016 SSIS/SSRS not recognizing Oracle 19c 64 Bit Client: We have opened a case with Microsoft, but are not getting any response on this. How do we get Microsoft to actually pay attention to a Support Ticket? We have several SQL 2012 servers with SSIS/SSRS on them, using Oracle Clients for connecting to Oracle DBs. As 2012 is going...
  5. CASE # 30643426 - SQL 2016 SSIS/SSRS not recognizing Oracle 19c 64 Bit Client

CASE # 30643426 - SQL 2016 SSIS/SSRS not recognizing Oracle 19c 64 Bit Client: We have opened a case with Microsoft, but are not getting any response on this. How do we get Microsoft to actually pay attention to a Support Ticket? We have several SQL 2012 servers with SSIS/SSRS on them, using Oracle Clients for connecting to Oracle DBs. As 2012 is going...
  6. SQL Agent job step editing error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL Agent job step editing error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object....: I have installed SSMS 18.10. I have connected to Azure SQL Managed Instance and trying to edit a job step then getting error below"Object reference not set to an instance of an object. SqlManagerUI"I have these components showing from SSMSSQL Server Management Studio...
  7. SQL Agent job step editing error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object....

SQL Agent job step editing error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object....: I have installed SSMS 18.10. I have connected to Azure SQL Managed Instance and trying to edit a job step then getting error below"Object reference not set to an instance of an object. SqlManagerUI"I have these components showing from SSMSSQL Server Management Studio...
  8. SQL Agent job step editing error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. ODBC Connection to Oracle SQL Developer

in Windows 10 Customization
    ODBC Connection to Oracle SQL Developer: I had posted this in the Oracle Community. They closed my post and told me to check with the .Net/Windows community. am developing an app for a client that will be using Oracle for the back end and MS Access for the front end.The attached image is the error I get when...
  10. Issue faced when PowerShell script executed through SQL Server Agent Job

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue faced when PowerShell script executed through SQL Server Agent Job: I have a PowerShell script that searches for an excel file at a particular location, if found copies it as a CSV file to another location. This CSV is used as a source in ADF - Copy Activity. This script is not interacting with any database, nor performing any db tasks -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ssis 2016 wont work with oracle