Windows 10: SSL_ERROR cant open any onedrive pages

Discus and support SSL_ERROR cant open any onedrive pages in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to onedrive.live.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shelleystaff, Apr 12, 2019.

1. SSL_ERROR cant open any onedrive pages

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to onedrive.live.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

As can be seen, for last 48hrs I am unable to get my onedrive account open die to error message. They say to contact the owners (Microsoft). I tried but go round in circles.

Anyone any ideas!

:)

shelleystaff, Apr 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Apr 12, 2019
  4. RonForbes Win User

SSL_ERROR cant open any onedrive pages

Windows 10 - Control panel and OneDrive not opening

I am unable to open OneDrive and the Control Panel on Windows 10 App list. This started only a couple of weeks ago. Any suggestions?

RonForbes, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

SSL_ERROR cant open any onedrive pages

1. SSL_ERROR cant open any onedrive pages - Similar Threads - SSL_ERROR cant open

2. i cant open my rewards page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant open my rewards page.: i cant open my rewards page. when i open the page ,a refresh and try again message apper . check the problem and open my rewards page as soon as . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-rewards-page/779e1502-c6ee-410c-bed3-a01d87d75949
  3. i cant open my rewards page.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant open my rewards page.: i cant open my rewards page. when i open the page ,a refresh and try again message apper . check the problem and open my rewards page as soon as . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-rewards-page/779e1502-c6ee-410c-bed3-a01d87d75949
  4. i cant open my rewards page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant open this page error 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open this page error 6: I have that error message on my browser even though I am properly connected using LAN cable. I can received emails on my mail app and other device on my home doesnt have problem at all. It is happening in all websites that im visiting and I have Windows 10...
  6. Cant open this page error 6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open this page error 6: I have that error message on my browser even though I am properly connected using LAN cable. I can received emails on my mail app and other device on my home doesnt have problem at all. It is happening in all websites that im visiting and I have Windows 10...
  7. Cant open this page error 6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. HELP cant open any programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP cant open any programs: When i open some programs that are not in autostart they keep not responding and then close submitted by /u/Sunbeams_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvxhbo/help_cant_open_any_programs/
  9. Cant Open any folder or Rename

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant Open any folder or Rename: I cant Open folders os Rename my computer still thinking when i click on folder and dont Open anyone know what is going? submitted by /u/-aceaM21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/junx23/cant_open_any_folder_or_rename/
  10. Cant open any apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open any apps: Hi all, I just got a new computer and its got Microsoft edge installed as the default internet. Which is fine, I just cant seem to open any of my other programs because it will only let me use ones in its stall. So all my work apps don't work, I cant get chrome to download...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap

2. onedrive secure connection failed

3. onedrive ssl problem

4. onedrive ssl error,
  5. onedrive ssl connection error tab;et,
  6. SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP error in onedrive