Windows 10: SSO

Discus and support SSO in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, We currently utilize your program and were wondering if you have single sign on capabilities. Thanks, -Mark Perevozchikov from Quest Technology... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mark Perevozchikov, Aug 5, 2021.

1. SSO

Hello, We currently utilize your program and were wondering if you have single sign on capabilities. Thanks, -Mark Perevozchikov from Quest Technology Management *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Mark Perevozchikov, Aug 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 GPO for wireless SSO with hello

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

1. Which version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on the PC?
    2. Is the PC connected to a Domain Network?

If the PC is connected to a Domain Network, then suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

How to use single sign on (SSO) over VPN
    and Wi-Fi connections
    ’.

Further, as the issue is with setting up of GPO to perform wireless logon in the systems for Windows users, I would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet Forums
    where we have support professionals who are well-equipped with the knowledge to handle queries regarding this issue.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Windows Phone 7.5 SSO Cookie

Hello

I am using a webpage on my computer that uses SSO Cookies.

Now I neet to access on my Nokia mobile Phone with Windows Phone 7.5.

It says that I need to activate SSO cookies, but how?

In IE settings on the Phone cookies is already allowed?

Thanks

HelgeRasbo, Aug 5, 2021
  4. SSO

Windows Phone 7.5 SSO Cookie

Hi

AFAIK Internet Explorer on Windows Phone does NOT support SSO Cookies.

Mark Briggeman, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

SSO

1. SSO - Similar Threads - SSO

2. Not able to access using remote desktop "user is required to permit SSO"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to access using remote desktop "user is required to permit SSO": Good morning,I have a laptop windows 11 Home and work laptop windows 11 PRO, I have always been able to access from Home to PRO using RDP. In my RDP client I use the option "Use a web account to sign in to remote computer", it has been always working till today where I get...
  3. Not able to access using remote desktop "user is required to permit SSO"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to access using remote desktop "user is required to permit SSO": Good morning,I have a laptop windows 11 Home and work laptop windows 11 PRO, I have always been able to access from Home to PRO using RDP. In my RDP client I use the option "Use a web account to sign in to remote computer", it has been always working till today where I get...
  4. How to remove my MS account information from SSO of laptop using windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove my MS account information from SSO of laptop using windows 11?: I signed in using ms authenticator but after signing out it still signing in without any password. I tried deleting data from credential manager but it didn't work . From where I should delete the data to Remove the login info of MS account permanently....
  5. How to remove my MS account information from SSO of laptop using windows 11?

How to remove my MS account information from SSO of laptop using windows 11?: I signed in using ms authenticator but after signing out it still signing in without any password. I tried deleting data from credential manager but it didn't work . From where I should delete the data to Remove the login info of MS account permanently....
  6. No SSO with mstsc.exe on Windows Server 2022 and Windows 11 22H2 latest Updates installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No SSO with mstsc.exe on Windows Server 2022 and Windows 11 22H2 latest Updates installed: Remote desktop with SSO is not possible in the Windows domain, the user is prompted for a password.With the Windows 11 21H2 there were no problems.To test the whole thing, I set up a Windows Server 2022 domain controller in a VM and created a test domain.This server has...
  7. No SSO with mstsc.exe on Windows Server 2022 and Windows 11 22H2 latest Updates installed

No SSO with mstsc.exe on Windows Server 2022 and Windows 11 22H2 latest Updates installed: Remote desktop with SSO is not possible in the Windows domain, the user is prompted for a password.With the Windows 11 21H2 there were no problems.To test the whole thing, I set up a Windows Server 2022 domain controller in a VM and created a test domain.This server has...
  8. Unable to Configure after Enterprise SSO..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Configure after Enterprise SSO..: Any information on this will be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-configure-after-enterprise-sso/4ad25a05-e158-4837-99d4-de53134ae48e
  9. Unable to Configure after Enterprise SSO..

Unable to Configure after Enterprise SSO..: Any information on this will be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-configure-after-enterprise-sso/4ad25a05-e158-4837-99d4-de53134ae48e
  10. SSO Implementation for MS store account

in Windows 10 Customization
    SSO Implementation for MS store account: Like SSO for all other apps Via JumpCloud, we are looking to implement SSO for MS store account.The requirements will be :SSO for Browser logins, basically for admin activities on the Store accountSSO for testing device logins Like Surface device LoginAn integrated solution...