Windows 10: Stability issues with new Z390 build

Discus and support Stability issues with new Z390 build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I just got a new z390 build - Asus Z390 Prime-A, i7 8700, corsair 16gb 3200, samsung 970 EVO 512gb M2 NVME and Gigabyte Geforce 1060 6gb.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Urielr92, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Urielr92 Win User

Stability issues with new Z390 build

Hi guys,

I just got a new z390 build -

Asus Z390 Prime-A, i7 8700, corsair 16gb 3200, samsung 970 EVO 512gb M2 NVME and Gigabyte Geforce 1060 6gb.

I also added another old SATA SSD (connected as disk0 whereas the SAMSUNG M2 is connected as disk1 and the windows is installed on the M2 of course).

Ever since I tried installing windows 10 on this PC, i encountered some weird problems that started with windows installation not recognizing my ethernet card (had to press SKIP and only after installation got to install the driver manually), then got a few BSODs (Kernel security check failure) and random restarts and crashes. On the first windows installation it didn't install the microsoft store, so I had tried a few repair methods that didn't work.

After that, I formatted the SSD and reinstalled. Again, it didn't recognize the ethernet card during installation.

When I got the windows working (+microsoft store), I started experiencing some stability issues including the mentioned BSODs (kernel failure), random restarts and so on.

When I'm trying to launch the SFC it says there are corrupted files but it cannot fix them.

Also, I tried using the Windows Memory Check, and that went through OKAY with no errors found.

Plus I performed a drive scan which also was OK.

I also upgraded the BIOS to its latest version, but still no change.

Any possible ideas about what's going on with my desktop before I take it to the store from which i bought it?

Does it make any sense that windows won't recognize my LAN adapter during installation?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot!!

:)

Urielr92, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Upgrayedd Win User

Need help with new Gaming rig build

Considered waiting for Z390? I have a hard time suggesting new builds right now with the current outrageous prices on hardware.

Upgrayedd, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Overclocking Z390

Hi,
    What are you using should be in hwinfo free in the voltage sensors listings

Stability issues with new Z390 build [​IMG]

ThrashZone, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Stability issues with new Z390 build

BarbaricSoul, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Stability issues with new Z390 build

1. Stability issues with new Z390 build - Similar Threads - Stability issues Z390

2. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  3. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  4. Windows 10 major bug slipped into public builds, caused stability issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 major bug slipped into public builds, caused stability issues: Over the last few weeks, users have reported that a new Windows 10 update bug appears to have broken Check Disk, one of the most useful command line-based tools that Microsoft ships with the OS. For those unaware, the ‘Check Disk’ command can be initiated by both the user...
  5. Stability

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stability: What is the most stable version of Windows 10 to run without any problems?! It's overwhelming that the latest version has problems such as slow boot time and suspending processes automatically without the possibility to resume it. I'm running on 20H2....
  6. FPS Stability

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    FPS Stability: Hi! I recently reinstalled my Windows 10 and installed all the drivers I need to play games. My games are running at a high fps and are very stable, but my frames in Fortnite aren't that stable as they used to be after reinstalling the Windows and sometimes graphics would...
  7. Stability issues, crashing, BSOD & more

Stability issues, crashing, BSOD & more: Hello! I built my computer earlier in the summer. I've had sporadic stability issues with it. A few weeks back when I tried turning it on it somehow wasn't booting to Windows and was asking me to install the OS. I tried using the repair functions with the Windows Install...
  8. Stability Issues With 5G WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stability Issues With 5G WiFi: I've been having recent issues with connectivity with my PC. New PC, new WiFi 6 adapter only about 4 months, but only the past week have I had this issue. I've been connected since I built this PC to my 5G WiFi faster download/upload, better connection in games, and the...
  9. New PC Build issues

New PC Build issues: Specs: ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming motherboard, NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super, Viper Gaming 16GB Ram stick, Intel Core I5 9th gen processor, Took my old hard drives from other computer and brought them to the new computer. 1 SSDbootdrive 2 HDDs Problem: My computer is not giving an...
  10. New build issue with installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New build issue with installation: Hi all I just got my last few parts for my build and now am having trouble with the installation of the os and other needed things. I have a MSI z270-a pro motherboard a msi gtx GeForce 8970 gpu i3-7100 7th gen cpu 16 gb of ddr4 ram and a current 1 tb ssd these are all...