Windows 10: Stability

Discus and support Stability in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is the most stable version of Windows 10 to run without any problems?! It's overwhelming that the latest version has problems such as slow boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iDev1L_, Dec 23, 2020.

1. iDev1L_ Win User

Stability

What is the most stable version of Windows 10 to run without any problems?!

It's overwhelming that the latest version has problems such as slow boot time and suspending processes automatically without the possibility to resume it.

I'm running on 20H2.

:)

iDev1L_, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 photo viewer background change

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do not recommend System registry as it may damage system stability. If you have any suggestion give it in feedback app.

Steps to go to feedback app:

• Go to search tab

• Type Windows feedback

• Click the App

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Stability

PC Stability & Security in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by "repair stability and security" ?
    • Are you referring to Windows 10 ISO by " reimage repair"?
    • Are you not able to boot to Windows 10? If yes, What happens when you try to boot?

Please reply for further help.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Stability

1. Stability - Similar Threads - Stability

2. "Things are missing. Everything is normal." - unavoidable windows errors? "SYSTEM STABILITY"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Things are missing. Everything is normal." - unavoidable windows errors? "SYSTEM STABILITY": Am I trying to fix issues that aren't even issues?Some if not all may be unavoidable. Some issues may be related to what I'm using this device with this OS, and build / image - "Windows11 Tiny"Some issues may be related to how I've got it setup bare metal VHD on UEFI - work...
  3. "Things are missing. Everything is normal." - unavoidable windows errors? "SYSTEM STABILITY"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Things are missing. Everything is normal." - unavoidable windows errors? "SYSTEM STABILITY": Am I trying to fix issues that aren't even issues?Some if not all may be unavoidable. Some issues may be related to what I'm using this device with this OS, and build / image - "Windows11 Tiny"Some issues may be related to how I've got it setup bare metal VHD on UEFI - work...
  4. How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?: My computer went through an update today and began having issues I can't seem to diagnose. The update included the normal quality of life update and a couple others, but notably, the security update would not download no matter how many times I hit retry. Figuring to restart...
  5. How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?

How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?: My computer went through an update today and began having issues I can't seem to diagnose. The update included the normal quality of life update and a couple others, but notably, the security update would not download no matter how many times I hit retry. Figuring to restart...
  6. How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why does windows suck so much? Why cant I depend on windows for any kind of stability or peace?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows suck so much? Why cant I depend on windows for any kind of stability or peace?: I get bum rushed with **** ads and windows crashes randomly. Yay I bought a over 2,000 dollar PC just to ****n the end with a **** OS made by a monopolistic company who gives no **** about their costumers enough to fix the SSD problem on win 11, and my pc randomly crashes and...
  8. Why does windows suck so much? Why cant I depend on windows for any kind of stability or peace?

Why does windows suck so much? Why cant I depend on windows for any kind of stability or peace?: I get bum rushed with **** ads and windows crashes randomly. Yay I bought a over 2,000 dollar PC just to ****n the end with a **** OS made by a monopolistic company who gives no **** about their costumers enough to fix the SSD problem on win 11, and my pc randomly crashes and...
  9. WIN 10 Pro Stability

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN 10 Pro Stability: Hello, I am concerned about the Stability of my current System, in two areas.Firstly I have Defender as my Anti Virus Protection and MalwareBytes Premium for Malware - this has always been a sound combination.BUT, over the last two months, due to system instability, I have...
  10. WIN 10 Pro Stability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 10 Pro Stability: Hello, I am concerned about the Stability of my current System, in two areas.Firstly I have Defender as my Anti Virus Protection and MalwareBytes Premium for Malware - this has always been a sound combination.BUT, over the last two months, due to system instability, I have...