Windows 10: Stacks at boot loop after upgrading windows 7 to windows 10

Discus and support Stacks at boot loop after upgrading windows 7 to windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Microsoft Team!Im Hen2527 I want help to solve this problem to my pc, pls reply, as soon as possible as you canThis problems thats problem dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hen2527, May 12, 2021.

1. Hen2527 Win User

Stacks at boot loop after upgrading windows 7 to windows 10

Hi, Microsoft Team!Im Hen2527 I want help to solve this problem to my pc, pls reply, as soon as possible as you canThis problems thats problem dont resolve many times i boot my pc after upgrading pcim stack at boot and i see only loading circles and windows logo, i dont know maybe what time he load...i troubleshoot to repair my pc but my pc says Adminstrator Password but i havent because i upgraded my pc, i dont know the password to reinstall my pc, pls give me password of adminstrator password of upgrade, im staking at loading boot screen... SORRY FOR LOW RESOLUTION OF THE PICTURE

:)

Hen2527, May 12, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 12, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, May 12, 2021
  4. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Stacks at boot loop after upgrading windows 7 to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Stacks boot loop

2. Windows 7 boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 boot loop: My Windows 7 is stuck in a boot Loop and I tried doing ESC but my keyboard for up down left and right is broken so I can’t choose if I want to exit it was just working and then the battery popped out and I put it back in and then it was stuck in a boot and a half everything...
  3. Windows 7 boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 boot loop: My Windows 7 is stuck in a boot Loop and I tried doing ESC but my keyboard for up down left and right is broken so I can’t choose if I want to exit it was just working and then the battery popped out and I put it back in and then it was stuck in a boot and a half everything...
  4. Dual booting with Windows 7 and upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dual booting with Windows 7 and upgrading to Windows 10: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Home edition and also have a spare Windows 7 Pro with a valid MSDN key. I read that you cannot upgrade Windows 7 registered with MSDN key but on another computer that had it running I went ahead with the upgrade and it worked. Activation...
  5. 0xc000007b BSOD on boot after Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0xc000007b BSOD on boot after Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade: I just finished the upgrade from Windows 7 SP1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and immediately after the computer fires up, I receive the error code 0xc000007b and the blue screen. I was able to get the computer up and running again via the "remove last windows feature" in the...
  6. Windows 7 to 10 upgrade failure - stuck in boot loop attempting to recover installation...

Windows 7 to 10 upgrade failure - stuck in boot loop attempting to recover installation...: I have a very old laptop stuck in in and endless boot loop after it attempted to automatically update itself from windows 7 to 10. The problem being the laptop has some old software that cant be easily obtained again so I need to find a way to get it rolled back to windows...
  7. Login Loop after upgrade from Windows 7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login Loop after upgrade from Windows 7: We upgraded a few machines from Windows 7 to Windows 10 1909 (also tried 1903) and are having a strange problem. After the update, it logs in fine and all the programs run - everything looks great. After the first reboot, it goes into a login loop where you hit ctrl-alt-del,...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD during boot after Windows 7-10 upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD during boot after Windows 7-10 upgrade: Hello Microsoft Community and Technical Support!, my name is Gabriel Granados and I have an Windows 10 problem I want to resolve and here is the story: Originally I had Windows 7 Ultimate and decided to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using the Media Creation Tool software...
  9. BSOD on boot after upgrade from Windows 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on boot after upgrade from Windows 7: After upgrading to Windows 10 Pro i get various BSOD on boot. usually i need 2-4 attempts to boot into login mask. very rarely i have a BSOD some seconds after login. power on after sleep or hibernate works well, so this problem occurs after windows updates. within windows 7...
  10. Boot Loop after Windows 10 Reset

Boot Loop after Windows 10 Reset: Hi guys, I've created an another disk partition and copy the files I don' want to lose. Then using the Windows' Reset thing, I chose complete reset. (I don't know it's name is exactly complete reset, I use windows in another language, but I guess you got what i meant). And I...