Windows 10: staffhub - uploaden an downloading

Discus and support staffhub - uploaden an downloading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I would like to upload my former planiing into stoffhub to keep the history. I have an excel fil. How can I do this? I would like to download... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cindy V DSN, Dec 10, 2018.

1. staffhub - uploaden an downloading

I would like to upload my former planiing into stoffhub to keep the history. I have an excel fil. How can I do this?

I would like to download staffhub with all the notifications (label!), How is that possible?

Can I have an Odatafeed from Staffhub so that I can integrate it into powerBI?

:)

Cindy V DSN, Dec 10, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft StaffHub now available for Office 365

Source: Microsoft StaffHub is here! - Office Blogs

Brink, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Darkleoco Win User

staffhub - uploaden an downloading

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

staffhub - uploaden an downloading

1. staffhub - uploaden an downloading - Similar Threads - staffhub uploaden downloading

2. Downloads downloading as notes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads downloading as notes.: I'm trying to download a program Minecraft Forge, but every time I do, it downloads the installer in notes format a bunch of code. I'm trying to open it via Java, but I get no option to do so....
  3. Downloads downloading as notes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads downloading as notes.: I'm trying to download a program Minecraft Forge, but every time I do, it downloads the installer in notes format a bunch of code. I'm trying to open it via Java, but I get no option to do so....
  4. Downloads downloading as notes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Perl download, not downloading?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Perl download, not downloading?: So I downloaded ActiveState Perl for Windows 10. I went through the download process, and then it said the download was complete. Although in CMD it says that the command Perl is not recognized, when I use: perl -v Any idea on why this is happening? submitted by...
  6. Download's not downloading

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Download's not downloading: Hi, can anyone help me with a problem I'm having with my HP laptop. I have windows 10 and I'm trying to download Norton360 and the message comes back: couldn't download-Virus Scan failed. I have talked with Norton and they suggested I remove all antivirus programs. I did...
  7. ''we kunnen uw wijzigingen niet uploaden of downloaden omdat uw referenties in cache zijn...

''we kunnen uw wijzigingen niet uploaden of downloaden omdat uw referenties in cache zijn...: Hi, I randomly keep on getting the above mentioned error message see subject line when trying to sync my Excel and/or Word update to my OneDrive. Sometime it works for a few hours but after restarting the same problem reoccurs. When choosing the button: aanmelden.. The...
  8. Downloads Not downloading with what i want it to download with.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads Not downloading with what i want it to download with.: Hi my name is Tristan A. i love playing minecraft Java and windows 10 and in java i am trying to download .jar files for the java edition i have java installed and i believe it is up to date and good but when i try to download files of google Chrome it downloads as a(n)...
  9. Downloads not Downloading

Downloads not Downloading: I have 3 programs sitting in my Download Q. Each say Pending. They go no further. I also have a game downloaded from the MS store that cannot connect to the MS Server for in app purchases. I have checked my security and my firewalls and they are at normal settings. I've reset...
  10. Microsoft StaffHub now available for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft StaffHub now available for Office 365: There are an estimated 500-million frontline staff workers around the world in retail stores, hotels, restaurants, manufacturing and other service-related industries. These employees typically don’t have their own office, desk or computer—making it hard to access and share...