Windows 10: Stage 2 of 2 Setting up updates - Windows 10 Citrix desktops

Discus and support Stage 2 of 2 Setting up updates - Windows 10 Citrix desktops in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I created virtual desktops from my template and it is booting through PVS server vDisk. I had no problems with these desktops when I was testing, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Enfield, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Enfield Win User

Stage 2 of 2 Setting up updates - Windows 10 Citrix desktops

I created virtual desktops from my template and it is booting through PVS server vDisk. I had no problems with these desktops when I was testing, but when I wanted it to go for production, I start the desktop, it goes into this stage and keeps on rebooting the computer. What can be done to fix this? This is Citrix XenDekstop environment. Stage 2 of 2 Setting up updates - Windows 10 Citrix desktops 7463f44e-d1d8-4c15-b8ef-51862ff2d08b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Enfield, Aug 9, 2019

2. Unable to install Citrix Receiver 4.3 on Surface Pro 3 Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to install
    Citrix Receiver 4.3 on Surface Pro 3, we will help you to resolve this issue

This issue is due to the compatibility of the app in Windows 10.

Step 1: I suggest you to check with the compatibility of the app in Windows 10.

Windows Compatibility Centre and try to install the compatible versions of the app.

Step 2: Follow the steps given below to Install Citrix receiver.

• Type Windows app store in the
      Search box from the desktop and select it.
    • Type Citrix receiver.
    • Click on Citrix receiver from Windows store and click on Install.
    I suggest you to install it in Compatibility mode on Windows 10.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Try this setting if you know the program is designed for (or worked in) a specific previous version of Windows. To change compatibility settings
    manually for a program, right-click the program icon, click Properties, and then click the
    Compatibility tab.

To change compatibility settings manually for a program, right-click the program setup file (publisher pro 22), click
    Properties, and then click the Compatibility tab. Click on
    Run this program in compatibility mode for and select the Operating System (As you prefer).

Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us for any further issues on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Citrix Windows10 Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop

Hello,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to click on the Minimize button which on the right top corner of the Citrix window, and check if it helps.

You may also, Press the Windows + D keys which will get you to the desktop screen and will minimize the Citrix window.

Kindly, let us know if you need further assistance. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 9, 2019
  4. KomouPoji Win User

App on Citrix receiver not displaying properly since upgrade to Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask you:

• Did you update the Citrix App after upgrading to Windows 10?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Check for latest update of Citrix App on Windows Store.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.
    Refer the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persist please check with the developer of the app in the link below.

Citrix Support Services and Resources

I hope the information is helpful and if you need any other assistance on Windows, we’ll be glad to help you.

Thank You.

KomouPoji, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Stage 2 of 2 Setting up updates - Windows 10 Citrix desktops - Similar Threads - Stage Setting updates

2. Stuck with fixing c stage 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck with fixing c stage 2: Can anyone help me to fix thisHow to fix this Your PC couldn't start properlyThe operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errorsFile:\windows\System32\drivers\EhStorClass.sysError code: 0xc0000098You'll need to use recovery...
  3. FixingD stage 2.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FixingD stage 2.: How many stages should I expect on something like this.? Been going for 12 hrs and I'm at stage 2 5%, Total 27%. Windows is functional on my C drive. Is there a way to wipe the D drive and compromise the Data stored on it? Not in a position to wait days for this scan....
  4. FixingD stage 2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FixingD stage 2.: How many stages should I expect on something like this.? Been going for 12 hrs and I'm at stage 2 5%, Total 27%. Windows is functional on my C drive. Is there a way to wipe the D drive and compromise the Data stored on it? Not in a position to wait days for this scan....
  5. FixingD stage 2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Stuck at fixing D: stage 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at fixing D: stage 2: Hi, I had the guy I purchased my computer from helping me download something on to my Pc to fix my laptop. Lol. In the meantime, i try to look on my storage D and it wont go in to it. Well, then my monitor quit working. This guy tells me I have the monitor connected in wrong...
  7. Windows 10 update stuck at stage 2 of 3, cleaning up 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck at stage 2 of 3, cleaning up 0%: chose to update and restart, now stuck at stage 2 of 3, cleaning up, at 0%. Been at this point for about 45 minutes. Should I soft boot? Anyone else have issues?...
  8. Setting up 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Setting up 2 monitors: I have just built my desktop with Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 6gb GPU. I have two older monitors (but still very good) with VGA plug. I have purchased two adapters (HDMT/VGA, DP/VGA) so I can plug them in the GPU. I want to have two monitors running simultaneously for my video...
  9. 2 stage authentication - outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    2 stage authentication - outlook: I setup up two stage authentication a couple days ago. I could have sworn that I was prompted for authentication in Outlook before today, but that's not happening. If I try to log in to Microsoft.com I have to approve it. Did I miss something?...
  10. Setting Up updates - not completing 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setting Up updates - not completing 2: Hi, My PC is stuck on stage 2 of 2 for setting up updates. A lot of posts tells me to restart and it's good to go. When I restart, it's the same, still having a blue screen of "setting up updates on stage 2 of 2". Is there a way that I can exit from the bluescreen? Again,...