Windows 10: stand still

Discus and support stand still in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop will just freeze if left unattended for few minutes then i upgraded to the windows 10 version 1803 but still it does one and the same thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sandilesanele, Feb 27, 2019.

1. stand still

my laptop will just freeze if left unattended for few minutes then i upgraded to the windows 10 version 1803 but still it does one and the same thing happens even if music is playing it will just make a sound of error

:)

sandilesanele, Feb 27, 2019

2. nokia e71, stand-by e-mail

Hello,

I had a similar problem with Nokia Messaging on my E71 as well. It appears that the Nokia Messaging application (which is called Intellisync in the "Enabled applications" list) is enabled to run on the stand-by screen by default. So, perform the following
    steps to disable Nokia Messaging from the stand-by screen:

1. Click on the "Home" key.

2. Click "Tools".

3. Click "Settings".

4. Click "General".

5. Click "Personalization".

6. Click "Home Screen".

7. Click "Mode Settings".

8. Click "Home Screen Applications".

9. Click "Enabled Applications".

10. Disable "Intellisync".

11. Click "OK".

12. Click on the "Home" key.

13. The Nokia Messaging mailboxes should now be gone from the stand-by screen.

Hope this helps.

bigdog13---01, Feb 27, 2019
  3. gumpty Win User
    Active Media Products Announces WWF USB Drive Trio

I'll be impressed if bears stay standing when ripped in half (as it shows in the picture). I would suggest that if they had the power to defy gravity like that IRL then they probably wouldn't be on the endangered list.

gumpty, Feb 27, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

stand still

[FS]   Gaming PC/ Monitors & Stand

List your Heatware account. It may be a good idea to offer some information on the monitors and stand.

Thanks.*Smile stand still :)

erocker, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

stand still

1. stand still - Similar Threads - stand still

2. How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.: The headset has a mic on it so whenever it connects the stand alone plugged into the pc mic turns off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-a-stand-alone-mic-and-a-headset-at-the/399b3dc9-f74b-4629-8f6f-947e8cb07cc3
  3. How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.: The headset has a mic on it so whenever it connects the stand alone plugged into the pc mic turns off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-a-stand-alone-mic-and-a-headset-at-the/399b3dc9-f74b-4629-8f6f-947e8cb07cc3
  4. what does EWF stand for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does EWF stand for: what does EWF stand for https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-ewf-stand-for/8c973942-6741-416b-b2b6-e7c0ba7154d4
  5. what does EWF stand for

what does EWF stand for: what does EWF stand for https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-ewf-stand-for/8c973942-6741-416b-b2b6-e7c0ba7154d4
  6. BitLocker event id: 805 stands for what operation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker event id: 805 stands for what operation?: On windows: 10.0.22621 and 10.0.22631background:Win Hello profile is configured. Where if user enters password incorrect consecutively, user will be prompt to enter BitLocker recovery key during startup. User enters recovery key correctly. And successfully logs in to system.I...
  7. BitLocker event id: 805 stands for what operation?

BitLocker event id: 805 stands for what operation?: On windows: 10.0.22621 and 10.0.22631background:Win Hello profile is configured. Where if user enters password incorrect consecutively, user will be prompt to enter BitLocker recovery key during startup. User enters recovery key correctly. And successfully logs in to system.I...
  8. BitLocker event id: 805 stands for what operation?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. 321 Corrupted files, cant access device manager, cant do safe mode cus the computer stand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    321 Corrupted files, cant access device manager, cant do safe mode cus the computer stand...: it all started at my programming school class, teacher asked to make a code about couting something but the program closed before showing results, when i asked chat gpt he told me to add getchar the end, this caused the program to turn into a virus as kaspersky said, i...
  10. 321 Corrupted files, cant access device manager, cant do safe mode cus the computer stand...

321 Corrupted files, cant access device manager, cant do safe mode cus the computer stand...: it all started at my programming school class, teacher asked to make a code about couting something but the program closed before showing results, when i asked chat gpt he told me to add getchar the end, this caused the program to turn into a virus as kaspersky said, i...