Windows 10: Standalone computer on unknown network

Discus and support Standalone computer on unknown network in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently discovered that my standalone pc, which has never been on a network, has somehow became a user of an unknown domain. I utilized clean all... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by .A77., Apr 16, 2020.

1. .A77. Win User

Standalone computer on unknown network

I recently discovered that my standalone pc, which has never been on a network, has somehow became a user of an unknown domain. I utilized clean all cmd on my ssd and performed a clean windows install from usb created by Windows Creation tool and it's still infected. I noticed that DCOMlauncher service is running and greyed out, making it unchangeable. Is there a particular virus that behaves as such, or can someone please help me figure this out? I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions of any kind. Thank you.

:)

.A77., Apr 16, 2020

2. Unknown computer in my network

I discovered an unknown computer in my network. I can't figure out how to get rid of it. Any suggestions. Has anybody else had this happen to you before?

Tex-in-ATL, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Jenefer G Win User
    Unknown networks

I have no 'forget' option. They are not known networks, so I can't manage them. They are listed when I select which network of mine I want to connect to, but there are 8-10 unknown networks that aren't mine. They are all checked with 'connect automatically'.
    How can I remove these unknown networks from my list?

Jenefer G, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Standalone computer on unknown network

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Standalone computer on unknown network [​IMG]

putermaker, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Standalone computer on unknown network

1. Standalone computer on unknown network - Similar Threads - Standalone computer unknown

2. unknown network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown network: Hello,today, my internet - ethernet stopped working out of sudden - after trying to switch to a wifi, using the same cable - if it's even important. After that, realizing the wifi wouldn't work, I tried the cable connection again, but it didn't work. While trying to solve the...
  3. unknown network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unknown network: Hello,today, my internet - ethernet stopped working out of sudden - after trying to switch to a wifi, using the same cable - if it's even important. After that, realizing the wifi wouldn't work, I tried the cable connection again, but it didn't work. While trying to solve the...
  4. unknown network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. standalone network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    standalone network: Hello,I am a new sysadmin for a machinist fabrication company. One of the issues that have been brought to my attention is that we have some machines that are running windows 2000 and my bosses want them to be networked to eliminate the need to manually transfer drawings, and...
  6. standalone network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    standalone network: Hello,I am a new sysadmin for a machinist fabrication company. One of the issues that have been brought to my attention is that we have some machines that are running windows 2000 and my bosses want them to be networked to eliminate the need to manually transfer drawings, and...
  7. Unknown computer in my network

Unknown computer in my network: I discovered an unknown computer in my network. I can't figure out how to get rid of it. Any suggestions. Has anybody else had this happen to you before? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-computer-in-my-network/5f2e750d-bbb7-4919-bd6a-a315f5ea2708
  8. UNKNOWN NETWORK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNKNOWN NETWORK: unable to stat Bits servive. Attacked and appears ahcker AS A PUBLIC PROPFILE AN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-network/659a3491-43d2-4535-af87-25cc05b43640
  9. Unknown Network

Unknown Network: I continue to get the "Unknown Network" when trying to set up my Ethernet controller. I am using my WiFi to access the internet but the direct connection through the hard cable is a lot faster when it's working. I have disabled it. I have removed it. Cleared the IPv4 and...
  10. Unknown computers detected on my network

Unknown computers detected on my network: So i have a Tp-Link mr3420 running dd-wrt. On my windows 10 machine in the network tab i can see computers that are not mine, hovever on my router in the dhcp table i cannot see any other computers than my owns. On my linux machine i do not see the unknown computers that...