Windows 10: Standard hardware security is not supported after resetting Windows to factory settings.

Discus and support Standard hardware security is not supported after resetting Windows to factory settings. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. After resetting Windows to factory settings, standard hardware security is not supported. It worked for me before resetting Windows, now I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Андрей Снегов, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Standard hardware security is not supported after resetting Windows to factory settings.

Hello. After resetting Windows to factory settings, standard hardware security is not supported. It worked for me before resetting Windows, now I can't manage kernel security. I know that this can be fixed by reinstalling windows security, but I want to know if there are any other solutions for this?

:)

Андрей Снегов, Jan 27, 2023

2. Standard hardware security not supported.

Hello everyone. I recently reset windows to factory settings via restore and now in windows defender standard hardware security is not supported. How to fix it? Windows 11 21h2.

Андрей Снегов, Jan 27, 2023
  3. Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jan 27, 2023
  4. Bill Fee Win User

Standard hardware security is not supported after resetting Windows to factory settings.

Standard hardware not supported

Standard hardware not supported

Settings ==> Privacy & Security ==> Windows Security ==> Device Seturity (Yellow Triangle - Actions Recommened) ==> Standard hardware not supported

This started when I reset my PC to the Latest windows 11 PRO version.

How do I fix this.

Bill Fee, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

Standard hardware security is not supported after resetting Windows to factory settings.

1. Standard hardware security is not supported after resetting Windows to factory settings. - Similar Threads - Standard hardware security

2. Standard hardware security not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standard hardware security not supported: Your device does not meet the requirements for standard hardware security. Devices have different hardware built in that Windows uses to provide additional protection.Please help me how to fix this, I've reset this multiple times already and the problem still persist, I even...
  3. "Standard hardware security not supported" message in windows defender after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Standard hardware security not supported" message in windows defender after reset: Recently I reset my PC after discovering it was ratted. I wiped just about everything from it and now windows defender is saying standard hardware security is not supported, however I have DEP set to on, IOMMU set to on, Secure boot set to on and a 2.0 TPM. I have no idea...
  4. "Standard hardware security not supported" message in windows defender after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Standard hardware security not supported" message in windows defender after reset: Recently I reset my PC after discovering it was ratted. I wiped just about everything from it and now windows defender is saying standard hardware security is not supported, however I have DEP set to on, IOMMU set to on, Secure boot set to on and a 2.0 TPM. I have no idea...
  5. Windows 11 Home - Standard Hardware Security not Supported AFTER FACTORY RESET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home - Standard Hardware Security not Supported AFTER FACTORY RESET: After resetting my PC my device security is not supported I don't know what happened and I have already reset my pc three times already and it still has the same problem.after running tpm.msc it says my tpm is read for use after checking my bios it says that svmamd...
  6. Windows 11 Home - Standard Hardware Security not Supported AFTER FACTORY RESET

Windows 11 Home - Standard Hardware Security not Supported AFTER FACTORY RESET: After resetting my PC my device security is not supported I don't know what happened and I have already reset my pc three times already and it still has the same problem.after running tpm.msc it says my tpm is read for use after checking my bios it says that svmamd...
  7. Standard hardware security is not supported after resetting Windows to factory settings.

Standard hardware security is not supported after resetting Windows to factory settings.: Hello. After resetting Windows to factory settings, standard hardware security is not supported. It worked for me before resetting Windows, now I can't manage kernel security. I know that this can be fixed by reinstalling windows security, but I want to know if there are any...
  8. Standard hardware security not supported.

Standard hardware security not supported.: Hello. After the system is reinstalled, standard hardware security is not supported. How to fix it? Secure Boot is enabled. Before reinstalling the system, everything was fine for me. Performed a reinstall using restore in Windows settings....
  9. Standard hardware security not supported

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Standard hardware security not supported: Win 10 Pro x64 v1909 This is what I have noticed: Boot drive formatted NTFS / GDP Bios setting: Discrete TPM selected, not firmware TPM Bitlocker can't use TPM What might be the problem? 150653
  10. Standard Hardware Security not supported

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Standard Hardware Security not supported: Can I fix this? "Standard Hardware Security Not Supported"?? How important is the need to fix this?? If I can fix this, how do I do it?? I have an HP 15 Running Windows 10. Laptop runs terribly. I'm not a computer Guru but I am learning. This Laptop was just given to me...