Windows 10: Standard hardware security not supported

Discus and support Standard hardware security not supported in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Performance and health says one or more device drivers may not be working properly. It tells me to run trouble shooter which I have done. Trouble... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamieMcILroy, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Standard hardware security not supported

Performance and health says one or more device drivers may not be working properly. It tells me to run trouble shooter which I have done. Trouble shooter tells me it is resolved but when I check performance and health the issue still remains with the same warning notification.

:)

JamieMcILroy, Aug 4, 2018
  2. RICKCOE Win User

Windows Defender Security Center -STANDARD HARDWARE SECURITY

Hey Greg,

Thanks for the quick reply. Will probably do it tomorrow. Any input on that Windows Defender statement?

"Standard hardware security not supported"

This means that your device does not meet at least one of the requirements of standard hardware security. "

Thanks, Rick.

FYI-Things seem stable right now. We'll see what happens. I don't get how EDGE could have been released with so many issues. As far as the latest upgrade; I had MS employees telling me they still use Windows 7 on their home PC's. That says "something."

RICKCOE, Aug 4, 2018
  3. RICKCOE Win User
    Windows Defender Security Center -STANDARD HARDWARE SECURITY

Hi Greg,

A combination of efforts seem to have me up and running until the next Upgrade Crisis at MS. Since I don't have another DELL, hopefully it will be quite a while, as using the HP has been marginally less traumatic. Oh wait, it wasn't problems caused by
    HP that triggered my most recent mini-mental health issues (lol??). Here's hoping for happier days at the PC!!!!

Best regards, and thanks for your help. Rick

RICKCOE, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Standard hardware security not supported

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Standard hardware security not supported

1. Standard hardware security not supported - Similar Threads - Standard hardware security

2. Standard hardware security not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standard hardware security not supported: Your device does not meet the requirements for standard hardware security. Devices have different hardware built in that Windows uses to provide additional protection.Please help me how to fix this, I've reset this multiple times already and the problem still persist, I even...
  3. Standard hardware security not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Standard hardware security not supported: Hello, Microsoft community.I'm having an issue with device security saying that my device doesn't meet the requirements for standard hardware security; although, I checked with the manufacturer and they confirmed that the PC supports the requirements for it. I only noticed it...
  4. Standard hardware security not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standard hardware security not supported: hello, i hope you are having a good day , so i got this problem in my pc and now i cant accses the core isolation settings even tho i updated my system etc this is the msg that i recived ,thank you have a good day...
  5. Standard hardware security not supported.

Standard hardware security not supported.: Hello. After the system is reinstalled, standard hardware security is not supported. How to fix it? Secure Boot is enabled. Before reinstalling the system, everything was fine for me. Performed a reinstall using restore in Windows settings....
  6. Standard Hardware Security Not Supported

Standard Hardware Security Not Supported: Everything was working fine until I reset my pc. In fact, I even had support for enhanced hardware security. TPM2.0 and SecureBoot is enabled. Virtualization features are enabled. No other setting in my bios is related to the requirements, and yet it's saying it's no longer...
  7. Standard Hardware security not supported

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Standard Hardware security not supported: I recently clean-installed Win 10 Home, and i came to find this message saying "Standard Hardware security not supported". I passed all 3 of 4 requirements -TPM 2.0, Secure Boot, DEP. However i dont know how to check for UEFI MAT....
  8. Standard hardware security not supported

Standard hardware security not supported: Win 10 Pro x64 v1909 This is what I have noticed: Boot drive formatted NTFS / GDP Bios setting: Discrete TPM selected, not firmware TPM Bitlocker can't use TPM What might be the problem? 150653
  9. Standard Hardware Security not supported

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Standard Hardware Security not supported: Can I fix this? "Standard Hardware Security Not Supported"?? How important is the need to fix this?? If I can fix this, how do I do it?? I have an HP 15 Running Windows 10. Laptop runs terribly. I'm not a computer Guru but I am learning. This Laptop was just given to me...
  10. Standard hardware security not supported

Standard hardware security not supported: Hello. I have a new laptop with built in windows 10 yet i get this alert. Why and what is to be done? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/standard-hardware-security-not-supported/7e57128e-c610-41bd-a4f1-f4bc4ad3b687"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. standard hardware security not supported

2. standard hardware security not supported fix

3. why is standard hardware security not supported on my hp desktop in windows defender

4. why standard hardware security not supported on my window 10 defender,
  5. what does standard hardware security not supported mean,
  6. standard hardware not supported windows 10,
  7. standard security not supported,
  8. hp standard hardware security,
  9. tpm standard hardware security not supported,
  10. standard hadware security not supported,
  11. Standard hardware security not supported windows 10