Windows 10: Standard Ps/2 keyboard

Discus and support Standard Ps/2 keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello sir,I have recently update my windows version 1709 to 21H2. My windows gone corrupted.As soon as I updated my windows , only the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rajbahadur Singh, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Standard Ps/2 keyboard

Hello sir,I have recently update my windows version 1709 to 21H2. My windows gone corrupted.As soon as I updated my windows , only the windows shortcuts of Standard PS/2 Keyboard inbuilt of laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API are not working. I have done these following steps. Still no improvement was seen.1. Uninstall Keyboard driver from device manager.2. Troubleshooting keyboard 3. Command prompt. And one more thing I want to tell you that when I use windows shortcut on-screen keyboard, it works fine or even using external keyboard. But the windows shortcuts Windows + QWERTYUIOP from

:)

Rajbahadur Singh, Aug 5, 2022

2. Internal Keyboard showing as Standard PS/2 Keyboard in Device Manager

Sr, I am using Windows 10 on my Lenovo Laptop. My PC was OK till I connected a PS/2 keyboard on it. After I disconnected that PS/2 keyboard, My internal Keyboard is badly working i.e it is autotyping a particular key randomly and whenever I go on Device
    Manager, The keyboard Driver is showing as Standard PS/2 keyboard though there is not any PS/2 keyboard connected. I have uninstalled the keyboard driver and restarted my PC but there is a beeping sound and the Standard PS/2 keyboard driver is back on device
    manager. I have also removed my internal Keyboard and reinstalled it but no difference was made. I have also attached the Standard PS/2 keyboard again but nothing worked. I also uninstalled and reinstalled Windows 10 but nothing actually worked. Should I buy
    a new internal Keyboard? Will that fix the problem? I actually don't know why is my internal Keyboard is showing as Standard PS/2 keyboard in device manager. Please help and suggest me what to do to fix this.

Debarghya_Acharya_640, Aug 5, 2022
  3. standard ps 2 keyboard drivers

Yes I delete keyboard drivers from device manager, I don't think I reinstall the keyboard. By the way I have a laptop so I can't plug keyboard. Is there a website that can install standard ps 2 keyboard drivers.

Mohamed13WL, Aug 5, 2022
  4. Standard Ps/2 keyboard

What is "Standard PS/2 Keyboard" in Windows 10?

In device manager I see listed "Standard PS/2 Keyboard". But I don't even have a PS/2 port on my computer (HP Envy all-in-one).

Steve Barrett, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

Standard Ps/2 keyboard

1. Standard Ps/2 keyboard - Similar Threads - Standard keyboard

2. Persian Standard keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persian Standard keyboard: Hi, I need help finding the Persian Standard keyboard in my preferred language on Win 11. Please advise me on how I can find it. It has not been shown on the dropdown list of languages in the Setting. There is just one keyboard for Persian in the Setting which is not the...
  3. Persian Standard keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persian Standard keyboard: Hi, I need help finding the Persian Standard keyboard in my preferred language on Win 11. Please advise me on how I can find it. It has not been shown on the dropdown list of languages in the Setting. There is just one keyboard for Persian in the Setting which is not the...
  4. mouse & keyboard temporary stuck for all standard users on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse & keyboard temporary stuck for all standard users on PC: in the past few days, standard user accounts start suffering from mouse cursor almost stuck and keyboard also very slow. it happens for just few minutes after login and then things are back to normal. it happens to all standard accounts on my pc. however, once i change an...
  5. mouse & keyboard temporary stuck for all standard users on PC

mouse & keyboard temporary stuck for all standard users on PC: in the past few days, standard user accounts start suffering from mouse cursor almost stuck and keyboard also very slow. it happens for just few minutes after login and then things are back to normal. it happens to all standard accounts on my pc. however, once i change an...
  6. my ps/2 standard keyboard in Windows 11. It will just start typing the letter "R" over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my ps/2 standard keyboard in Windows 11. It will just start typing the letter "R" over and over: I am having endless horrific nightmare problems with my ps/2 standard keyboard in Windows 11. It will just start typing the letter "R" over and over even if I have a Bluetooth keyboard or even a USB keyboard plugged into it. I can use the Bluetooth keyboard and I can use the...
  7. my ps/2 standard keyboard in Windows 11. It will just start typing the letter "R" over and over

my ps/2 standard keyboard in Windows 11. It will just start typing the letter "R" over and over: I am having endless horrific nightmare problems with my ps/2 standard keyboard in Windows 11. It will just start typing the letter "R" over and over even if I have a Bluetooth keyboard or even a USB keyboard plugged into it. I can use the Bluetooth keyboard and I can use the...
  8. How to stop the Canadian Multilingual Standard CMS keyboard from getting installed /...

How to stop the Canadian Multilingual Standard CMS keyboard from getting installed /...: Hi there I am on Windows 11, updated from Windows 10, and I have had this problem on both versions of Windows. The Canadian Multilingual Standard CMS keyboard/layout keeps getting installed and added to my keyboards / layouts list in the system tray. Interestingly this CMS...
  9. How to stop the Canadian Multilingual Standard CMS keyboard from getting installed /...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop the Canadian Multilingual Standard CMS keyboard from getting installed /...: Hi there I am on Windows 11, updated from Windows 10, and I have had this problem on both versions of Windows. The Canadian Multilingual Standard CMS keyboard/layout keeps getting installed and added to my keyboards / layouts list in the system tray. Interestingly this CMS...
  10. My computer lost standard keyboard ps/2 driver and didn't reinstall. How to fix ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer lost standard keyboard ps/2 driver and didn't reinstall. How to fix ???: My computer lost standard keyboard ps/2 driver and didn't reinstall. How to fix ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-lost-standard-keyboard-ps2-driver-and/6a1f6e68-9e45-4cd3-a6fb-9bf9cd76e7d0