Windows 10: standard user log in failed

Discus and support standard user log in failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after updating my windows 10 to 1903 version, standard user accounts cannot log in while administrator accounts can. when a standard account try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArashH., Jun 7, 2019.

1. ArashH. Win User

standard user log in failed

after updating my windows 10 to 1903 version, standard user accounts cannot log in while administrator accounts can.

when a standard account try to log in the message appear:The Group Policy Client service failed the logon, accsess denied.

then I tried to solve the problem by going into my own account and change standard accounts to administrator in control panel.

then I restarted to get these changes to be applied. then when trying to log in by those administrator accounts that I have changed from standard to admin, the pc log in and very quicly log out so you cannot even see the desktop.

please help!

:)

ArashH., Jun 7, 2019
  2. Wperume Win User

Can't log in to local standard user account

I used the following instructions from the MS Web site:

Here's how to create another account on your PC for a child or someone else who doesn't have a Microsoft account.

• Select the Start button, and then select Settings.

• Select Accounts > Other users.

• Under Other users, select Add someone else to this PC.

• At the bottom of the page, select I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.

• At the bottom of the next page, select Add a user without a Microsoft account.

• Enter a name for the new account. If you want this person to sign in with a password, enter and verify the password, add a password hint, and then select
      Next.

• Select Finish.
    It creates the account. I then try to log in to this account and I get the following:

The User Profile Service failed to sign in.

I searched in the S-1-5 section of the registry, but it doesn't have an entry for any of the standard accounts. I ended up adding 3, but none worked.

Wperume, Jun 7, 2019
  3. User Account Control - Remove Standard User

Hello Alan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience. I will help you regarding this.

I request you to login to built-in admin account and check if you are able to remove the standard user account.

Steps to Enable Built-In Administrator account.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Command prompt (Admin).

• Type “net user administrator /active:yes”.

• Once you’re done, you can access your built-in administrator account by logging off your current account anytime.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 7, 2019
  4. #Tas0da Win User

How do I log in to my standard user profile again?

Hi Everyone. When I start windows and try to log into my standard user profile it is not working.It says that
    "The user profile Service service failed the logon. user profile cannot be loded."So What should I do to log into my standard user profile? . Please reply me soon.

#Tas0da, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

1. standard user log in failed - Similar Threads - standard user log

2. I am logged in as standard user and my administrator user is not showing. I'm not being...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am logged in as standard user and my administrator user is not showing. I'm not being...: Help me remedy this problem as soon as possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-logged-in-as-standard-user-and-my/976d671d-a383-4d51-ac03-41595ddf40bb
  3. I am logged in as standard user and my administrator user is not showing. I'm not being...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am logged in as standard user and my administrator user is not showing. I'm not being...: Help me remedy this problem as soon as possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-logged-in-as-standard-user-and-my/976d671d-a383-4d51-ac03-41595ddf40bb
  4. I am logged in as standard user and my administrator user is not showing. I'm not being...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The user profile service service failed to log In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The user profile service service failed to log In: I fully reset my computer but when it booted back up it took me to the log in screen like it had not done the reset and when I try to login it comes up with “the user profile service service failed to log In....
  6. The user profile service service failed to log In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The user profile service service failed to log In: I fully reset my computer but when it booted back up it took me to the log in screen like it had not done the reset and when I try to login it comes up with “the user profile service service failed to log In....
  7. Logging in as Standard user shuts down win10 21h1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging in as Standard user shuts down win10 21h1: Lenovo Horizon 27 win10 21h1Tried to update to 22h2.Used Windows update service as a standard user. Some updates were installed and rebooted. Then I saw a new account with admin privileges "Lenovo_tmp_sbtgEBFA" created. Thinking that this was some hack or bug in the Windows...
  8. standard user

standard user: see attachments. when i view my account settings i see that i'm an administrator, but when use control panel/user accounts/change your account type, it seems to think i am already a standard user. the way UAC acts, it seems to think i am an administrator. which is...
  9. Failed to delete standard user account permanently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed to delete standard user account permanently: I failed to permanently delete a standard user account more than 20 times. I even activated the built-in Administrator and then deleted the user account, the same account re-generated automatically after a 'sleep' or re-start. I used the command prompt (Admin) net user...
  10. administrator user changed to standard user

administrator user changed to standard user: I have changed my administrator user to standard user. Know i need to login with admin user. I am using windows 10. There was only administrator user which i have changed to standard user. How can i get back admin user. I also can't open cmd "run as administrator". Showing...