Windows 10: Stange bug in Explorer

Discus and support Stange bug in Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there, Recently, I noticed a strange and annoying bug in the File Explorer that occurs only when I open my User Directory and try to alter any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fborges22, Aug 26, 2015.

1. fborges22 Win User

Stange bug in Explorer

Hi there,

Recently, I noticed a strange and annoying bug in the File Explorer that occurs only when I open my User Directory and try to alter any file or directory (i.e., add or delete) in my Documents folder. The bug creates a lots of ghost duplicates of my Documents folder. I posted an screenshot of the issue. As said before, this occurs only when I open my Documents folder directly from my User Dir. When I try to open the Documents folder from another location (i.e., This PC) this bug does not occur at all.

Anyone have been experiencing this or have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks and best regards,
    F.Borges

Stange bug in Explorer [​IMG]

:)

fborges22, Aug 26, 2015
  2. korngear Win User

N72 - Display Light time-out not working.

Then why it still occurs.

Seems very stange!

korngear, Aug 26, 2015
  3. tdug Win User
    Games are unable to be installed on Windows 10

Hi,

Stange. I installed and ran many games, old or recent, without any problem. None of yours however.

Does the problem occur with any game ?

Thema:

Stange bug in Explorer

1. Stange bug in Explorer - Similar Threads - Stange bug Explorer

2. Bug In Document Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug In Document Explorer: When you scroll through document explorer the slide pins (quick acces, downloads, documents...) When it gets to the end the Drives, the names always slide with the sreen, so (HDD) is not seen seemless but covering a lot of pixels. thanks....
  3. Bug fix help Wifi and explorer crash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bug fix help Wifi and explorer crash: Since I've started using WiFi on my tower (added a PCIE network card), I've come upon some annoying issues. Midway throughout a session (regardless of what i'm doing) my wifi will suddenly cut off, none of the windows menus will work and explorer crashes. I've tried...
  4. Visual bug on the new "Dark" File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual bug on the new "Dark" File Explorer: Hey there! Yesterday I got the Windows 10 October 2018 update, and opening the File Explorer I saw what you can see in the picture below I just wanted to know if I'm the only one with this visual "bug" and if there's a way to fix it. (It only looks like this when I click on...
  5. Bug in Windows 7/10 explorer (not IE)

Bug in Windows 7/10 explorer (not IE): Bad action of the "Paste" context menu item. 1) Copy and paste any *.exe file. 2) Click the context menu on any *.exe file 3) Choose "Paste" menu item 4) The program you clicked on starts...
  6. Dark Theme Explorer Bug

Dark Theme Explorer Bug: Ever since the dark themed explorer came out, I have this one issue that I tried to fix for quite some time. My explorer looks ugly and well, this. Look at the menu, the accent color, smaller text. Color isn't what it should be, and is unreadable without highlighting AND...
  7. File explorer and recycle bin bug

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer and recycle bin bug: The file explorer and recycle bin window don't remember position after opening and closing , they reopen at different positions on the screen from where you dragged the window to, any fix for this ? 15885
  8. Explorer, OneDrive, and Pictures Folder Bugging Out

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer, OneDrive, and Pictures Folder Bugging Out: So, I have an Explorer sidebar cluttered with broken things. I'll put this in list form so it's easiest to digest: 1) Installed Windows 10. All was well. 2) Began using OneDrive. 3) Re-directed Pictures folder to OneDrive (D:\OneDrive\Pictures). 4) Decided to go back to...
  9. File Explorer Setting Bugging Me

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Setting Bugging Me: I'm sure there is a setting to change this behavior within File Explorer, but I haven't found it yet. As an example, my Ripped CD Folders has 619 Subfolders within it. I prefer Details View, so when I open Ripped CDs, I have to scroll down to get very far through the list....
  10. Explorer Bug, Last used folders missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer Bug, Last used folders missing: ​Usually, when you right-clock the "file explorer" all the last used folders are showing on-top of it (right circle on image/​attachment), I thought ihe bug would just go away but after 1 week it's annoying as ever Anyone knows how to fix this?? 23829