Windows 10: Stange bug in Explorer

Discus and support Stange bug in Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there, Recently, I noticed a strange and annoying bug in the File Explorer that occurs only when I open my User Directory and try to alter any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fborges22, Aug 26, 2015.

1. fborges22 Win User

Stange bug in Explorer

Hi there,

Recently, I noticed a strange and annoying bug in the File Explorer that occurs only when I open my User Directory and try to alter any file or directory (i.e., add or delete) in my Documents folder. The bug creates a lots of ghost duplicates of my Documents folder. I posted an screenshot of the issue. As said before, this occurs only when I open my Documents folder directly from my User Dir. When I try to open the Documents folder from another location (i.e., This PC) this bug does not occur at all.

Anyone have been experiencing this or have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks and best regards,
    F.Borges

Stange bug in Explorer [​IMG]

:)

fborges22, Aug 26, 2015
  2. korngear Win User

N72 - Display Light time-out not working.

Then why it still occurs.

Seems very stange!

korngear, Aug 26, 2015
  3. tdug Win User
    Games are unable to be installed on Windows 10

Hi,

Stange. I installed and ran many games, old or recent, without any problem. None of yours however.

Does the problem occur with any game ?

Thema:

Stange bug in Explorer

1. Stange bug in Explorer - Similar Threads - Stange bug Explorer

2. A stange eoor in a computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A stange eoor in a computer: HI In a Samsung computer I get an error message: I contacted Samsung but they told that it's not their error but Microsoft's.*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-stange-eoor-in-a-computer/b5788cb5-7d18-46e6-8b1a-87cbd1a50648
  3. A stange eoor in a computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A stange eoor in a computer: HI In a Samsung computer I get an error message: I contacted Samsung but they told that it's not their error but Microsoft's.*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-stange-eoor-in-a-computer/b5788cb5-7d18-46e6-8b1a-87cbd1a50648
  4. A stange eoor in a computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Explorer bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer bugs: Some older screenshots around May/June 2021. But I guess still not fixed...!As old as Windows 95. But got worse with each new Windows version.Windows apps crashing / memory issues.Here's one event log. Explorer had about 5 windows open, and not doing anything. The memory was...
  6. Explorer bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer bugs: Some older screenshots around May/June 2021. But I guess still not fixed...!As old as Windows 95. But got worse with each new Windows version.Windows apps crashing / memory issues.Here's one event log. Explorer had about 5 windows open, and not doing anything. The memory was...
  7. Explorer bugs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Stange Format . . .

Stange Format . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10 Pro.In my pictures folders.I have many, jpg pictures.For some reason,this one picture, ends in .jfifI was a singer, in a rock band.That was, 40 years ago. Long hair days.This picture. Is important, to me!I can click, on. And...
  9. Explorer refresh bug

Explorer refresh bug: Hello, I am having a problem with explorer refresh when creating folders or copying files from between directories after installing NFS Client feature in Windows 10 Pro edition. This problem I had before in my old computer last year but I assumed because the old computer...
  10. Bug In Document Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug In Document Explorer: When you scroll through document explorer the slide pins (quick acces, downloads, documents...) When it gets to the end the Drives, the names always slide with the sreen, so (HDD) is not seen seemless but covering a lot of pixels. thanks....