Windows 10: Stange bug in Explorer

Discus and support Stange bug in Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there, Recently, I noticed a strange and annoying bug in the File Explorer that occurs only when I open my User Directory and try to alter any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fborges22, Aug 26, 2015.

1. fborges22 Win User

Stange bug in Explorer

Hi there,

Recently, I noticed a strange and annoying bug in the File Explorer that occurs only when I open my User Directory and try to alter any file or directory (i.e., add or delete) in my Documents folder. The bug creates a lots of ghost duplicates of my Documents folder. I posted an screenshot of the issue. As said before, this occurs only when I open my Documents folder directly from my User Dir. When I try to open the Documents folder from another location (i.e., This PC) this bug does not occur at all.

Anyone have been experiencing this or have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks and best regards,
    F.Borges

Stange bug in Explorer [​IMG]

:)

fborges22, Aug 26, 2015
  2. korngear Win User

N72 - Display Light time-out not working.

Then why it still occurs.

Seems very stange!

korngear, Aug 26, 2015
  3. tdug Win User
    Games are unable to be installed on Windows 10

Hi,

Stange. I installed and ran many games, old or recent, without any problem. None of yours however.

Does the problem occur with any game ?

Thema:

Stange bug in Explorer

1. Stange bug in Explorer - Similar Threads - Stange bug Explorer

2. Windows File Explorer is bugged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows File Explorer is bugged: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my device as it had bad issues and ever since, my file explorer looks different and very ugly in my opinion. I'll attach pictures to show you what it looks like and what I want it to look like. 1 is the want it looks like. 2 is the one I...
  3. Strange bug in file explorer datapath menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange bug in file explorer datapath menu: I found this bug out of nowhere and am not sure where I am supposed to report it so I'm doing it here. I havn't seen it before but it keeps happening when I open file explorer. The screenshot does a better job describing it than I could. Does not hinder my ability to use my...
  4. Bug with Properties in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bug with Properties in File Explorer?: I have three sibling folders all under the same parent folder that should contain the same number of files. The three folders contain the same files but they have different file names. If I use the command prompt DOS and run “dir /s” on each folder, I get 803 files for...
  5. File explorer's toolbar bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer's toolbar bug?: [IMG] Hello, I have this problem that my toolbar in file explorer looks really awful like that: https://preview.redd.it/kkn3kmcwtmv41.jpg?width=1234&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c4479d8d81317ed976470ae8591cb9d45e7262fa And I saw a video on Youtube where the toolbar looked...
  6. Bug in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug in File Explorer: Hi Team, Good day, Let me introduce my self, my name is mr Dedi from Jakarta-Indonesia. I have problem to save file with a long name character in a folder. Everytime I have save the file with a long name character in a folder, once I want to open it, they can not be...
  7. Bug In Document Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug In Document Explorer: When you scroll through document explorer the slide pins (quick acces, downloads, documents...) When it gets to the end the Drives, the names always slide with the sreen, so (HDD) is not seen seemless but covering a lot of pixels. thanks....
  8. Dark Theme Explorer Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme Explorer Bug: Ever since the dark themed explorer came out, I have this one issue that I tried to fix for quite some time. My explorer looks ugly and well, this. Look at the menu, the accent color, smaller text. Color isn't what it should be, and is unreadable without highlighting AND...
  9. File explorer and recycle bin bug

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer and recycle bin bug: The file explorer and recycle bin window don't remember position after opening and closing , they reopen at different positions on the screen from where you dragged the window to, any fix for this ? 15885
  10. File Explorer Setting Bugging Me

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Setting Bugging Me: I'm sure there is a setting to change this behavior within File Explorer, but I haven't found it yet. As an example, my Ripped CD Folders has 619 Subfolders within it. I prefer Details View, so when I open Ripped CDs, I have to scroll down to get very far through the list....