Windows 10: Stanley Remote Oulet and HP Win10 Compatability/Configuration

Discus and support Stanley Remote Oulet and HP Win10 Compatability/Configuration in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was hoping to get information on the ability for and HP Elite operating Win10 to connect with the remote operated single oulets manufactured by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YThomascar, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Stanley Remote Oulet and HP Win10 Compatability/Configuration

I was hoping to get information on the ability for and HP Elite operating Win10 to connect with the remote operated single oulets manufactured by Stanley.

Please include any hardware and or app/software that my be needed or helpful!

THANK YOU in advance.

:)

YThomascar, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Law-II Win User

Stanley Remote Oulet and HP Win10 Compatability/Configuration

GPU Waterblock Compatibility?

Hi

*Maybe; use EK configurator to narrow down choice

Liquid cooling compatibility list | EKWB

step 1 . Select AMD Brandname

step 2 . Select video card *HD7970

step 3 . Select Manufacturer

step 4 . Select Next

see which brands are compatible, that use reference design PCB

*41015-42ab994e67fd047eac8638ddaf7503a3.jpg*

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Stanley Remote Oulet and HP Win10 Compatability/Configuration

1. Stanley Remote Oulet and HP Win10 Compatability/Configuration - Similar Threads - Stanley Remote Oulet

2. Remote Desktop Configuration Windows 11 -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Configuration Windows 11 -: I am trying to set up a remote desktop connection between 2 machines on my lan. One client is to be used as a music streamer and the other will be a notebook that will connect via RDP. Each time I attempt a connection I get a Windows Security popup asking for RD Gateway...
  3. Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Routing and Remote Access Service Configuration: Hi all ,After configuring a RRAS service on 2019 windows server, I was able to have an internet access from the server, but I am not able to ping any of RRAS clients even though I can ping the server IP, not able also to reach any local service, The IPv4 router checkbox is...
  4. Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?: Hello. I recently got a BSOD with the following error message. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I used the Windows Debugging Tools to narrow down the driver. The driver was NETIO.sys, which is potentially a network driver related issue. I have to rely on using the Remote NDIS...
  5. Configuring Win10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configuring Win10 Mail: Help me please configure my Outbox folder in Win10 Mail. I want to have the recipients’ name instead of my name in the outbox. Moreover it is difficult to find a required email. It is a problem with my Gmail account....
  6. New laptop configuration, remotely

in Windows 10 Customization
    New laptop configuration, remotely: I attended a MS conference a few years ago where they discussed how we can remotely configure new machines. Instead of new machines being sent to the IT group to configure, Dell/HP/etc would just send laptop to user, and when they log on, it would be remotely configured....
  7. Configure TTLS settings in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Configure TTLS settings in Win10: For connecting to my institute's WiFi, I need to specify certain TTLS properties. The instructions given by the sysadmin (and other sources on the internet, e.g. this one) seem to no longer apply to the current version of Windows 10 (Home edition, version 1803, build...
  8. Win10 app "store" configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 app "store" configuration: Is there a configuration setting for this "store" app. I see people post shots of downloads available for certain apps thru the store. I might have set mine to automatic, and want to change it. Tx 28966
  9. configure media remote

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    configure media remote: ok im not sure if this allowed in this thread so apologize if this is in wrong thread. recently bought a media center remote which also acts as a air mouse, got it from a chinese warehouse so its none branded. seems to work ok out of the box but there is a handful of...
  10. Boot configuration lost for win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot configuration lost for win10: Woke up my PC from sleep mode today and found out there was an update applied played most of the day today and when I got one of my notorious video feed loss computer freeze I restarted Mt machine and now I have a boot configuration data failure error code 0xc0000001. Now...