Windows 10: Star 03 XP-Pen driver can't install because another Tablet program must be uninstalled

Discus and support Star 03 XP-Pen driver can't install because another Tablet program must be uninstalled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I currently own the tablet mentioned above, and I am attempting to install the drivers so I can have the pressure sensitivity I use for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TJBanks, Feb 6, 2019.

1. TJBanks Win User

Star 03 XP-Pen driver can't install because another Tablet program must be uninstalled

Hey,

I currently own the tablet mentioned above, and I am attempting to install the drivers so I can have the pressure sensitivity I use for Krita. I am windows ten, and I have looked at other forums offering solutions. I have tried to uninstall/disabling windows pen and Ink, and it doesn't show up anymore but my XP-Pen driver still won't install, stating there is still a tablet driver which needs to be uninstalled. Nothing shows up on devices other than HID Compliant Pen, and I disabled those and yet still nothing. I even tried downloading another tablet driver but it states the same thing. I see a lot of post about windows making it hard for artists and various driver issues, and I really don't want to be that person to blame it on that, but I have no clue how to fix this issue. Any help would be wonderful.

Thanks,

TJ

:)

TJBanks, Feb 6, 2019

2. XP-PEN Tablet driver problems . Some error , unsure.

So this post is long, sorry for anyone taking the time to read it .

i have this graphics tablet called STAR 5 . From a Chines company called XP-Pen. Great looking device, but it needs these drivers from their site to work Related Download- xp-pen ( CD Driver Downloads ) .

So this company is known for having non functioning drivers, they work when they want to. No one actually knows how these drivers really work, not even support. So this is a common problem among the digital art community which I dabble in.

So I had a driver installed from a different tablet model from a different company ( Huion ).
    Common practice ; to avoid conflicts with the new drivers; by removing the previous one which I did.

Yet The tablet did not work. Currently It has pen cursor tracking ,but no pressure -
    (the pen mimics applied pressure on screen, like a traditional tool , pens, markers etc.
    So pressure was not working .

After reinstalling drivers over an over, and moving the usb port on a whim , it for no given reason started to work. But only for a hour. I did something to knock it out of wack , now its back to non functioning . Then I kept changing usb ports to no avail.

I probably made the problems worse, when i used Revo Uninstaller to remove it, going into some registry items and deleting files that appeared in a files list ; which possibly included some DLLs that got caught in the list. Probably due to the wonky nature of the xp-pen driver installer. Or whatever the case.

I'm just trying to get this thing running normal. I installed even in different locations. It will ask to install in Programs (x86) . But I installed it in a few locations out of desperation to get it to work, like Programs folder, and just on the main C drive.

I know it can and might work, because it did before for a moment. So i also pressed some things and noticed i get DLL missing errors. So i just need help getting this thing working right. its driving me nuts. its money lost every moment i cant get this to work.

I've recently noticed a wintab32 driver in the tablets' own folder, and took it and replaced the wintab32 in system 32 with it. Normally a driver program will install and work. But placing it there activated something.

But not sure its supposed to be there.

The dll errors are hard to pin point, they come and go, as i install and reinstall .so im just confused here.

The tablet pressure has to work, tracking has to work, and the express button keys has to work. thats what im trying to get . so far, pressure works when it wants to. keys have worked, but no longer work anymore. been that way the whole day.

The tablet drivers from the different company i briefly mentioned, are known for their working drivers. So not sure why those work, but this company cant get their driver in order.

OtherWay1982, Feb 6, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Star 03 XP-Pen driver can't install because another Tablet program must be uninstalled :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Star 03 XP-Pen driver can't install because another Tablet program must be uninstalled

pen tablet install error

Hi,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about the pen tablet device. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the Huion 610 Pro stop working?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • How are you re-installing the driver for your Huion 610 Pro? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you're doing it.

Argel Obm, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Star 03 XP-Pen driver can't install because another Tablet program must be uninstalled - Similar Threads - Star Pen driver

2. Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?: Hi. Just recently, my XP Pen Deco Pro Medium has been malfunctioning. I thought at first it was maybe my USB cord, so I bought a new one and at first it worked, but then it started malfunctioning again. It was because of this that I realized it's most likely the tablet itself...
  3. Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?: Hi. Just recently, my XP Pen Deco Pro Medium has been malfunctioning. I thought at first it was maybe my USB cord, so I bought a new one and at first it worked, but then it started malfunctioning again. It was because of this that I realized it's most likely the tablet itself...
  4. XP-PEN graphics tablet star G640S dosen't run with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XP-PEN graphics tablet star G640S dosen't run with windows 11: I recently changed my laptop. I installed windows 11 in my new laptop. My previous laptop was installed with with windows 10. In my previous laptop my graphics tab star G640S ran perfectly. But in my new laptop installed with windows 11, I cant use this tablet at all....
  5. XP-PEN graphics tablet star G640S dosen't run with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XP-PEN graphics tablet star G640S dosen't run with windows 11: I recently changed my laptop. I installed windows 11 in my new laptop. My previous laptop was installed with with windows 10. In my previous laptop my graphics tab star G640S ran perfectly. But in my new laptop installed with windows 11, I cant use this tablet at all....
  6. Cannot connect xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect xp-pen tablet: I have purchased an xp pen 13.3 pro tablet and set it up connected to my windows computer. I have quintuple checked that I have set everything up and plugged everything in correctly, however when I open the driver and try to click display settings it is telling me to set my...
  7. On screen keyboard appears at login screen after installing xp pen graphic tablet drivers

On screen keyboard appears at login screen after installing xp pen graphic tablet drivers: after installing the drivers for the xp pen graphic tablet, each time you start your computer, an on-screen keyboard appears that can be turned off by clicking the button during login or the keyboard turns off by itself when the desktop is turned on. I have it turned off in...
  8. Pen Tablet Enumerator Was Uninstalled

Pen Tablet Enumerator Was Uninstalled: I have been having numerous problems with the tablet, and here is what I have tried to do. I uninstalled "Tablet Driver V5.02" which won't uninstall. And had planned to uninstall and reinstall Pen Tablet Bus Enumerator, but am unable to reinstall. I restarted, checked for...
  9. Cannot install a program because another version of this program is installed.

Cannot install a program because another version of this program is installed.: I couldn’t install Cisco AnyConnect on my device because I received a message that “another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs on the...
  10. XP-PEN Tablet driver problems . Some error , unsure.

XP-PEN Tablet driver problems . Some error , unsure.: So this post is long, sorry for anyone taking the time to read it . i have this graphics tablet called STAR 5 . From a Chines company called XP-Pen. Great looking device, but it needs these drivers from their site to work Related Download- xp-pen ( CD Driver Downloads ) ....