Windows 10: Star chef 2

Discus and support Star chef 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can someone PLEASE HELP me? I want to download a game to my home pc. I tried at work, downloaded quickly no problem. but i want to download at home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertaPrince1, May 3, 2021.

1. Star chef 2

can someone PLEASE HELP me? I want to download a game to my home pc. I tried at work, downloaded quickly no problem. but i want to download at home and it says "you own this" and when i hit "install" - i get an error. Nothing will allow me to download it. I do have it on my ipad. And i tried work just to make sure it could be done - no problem there. but i've tried for a week and nothing from hom home HP computer.can anyone please help me or tell me what i'm doing wrong?

:)

RobertaPrince1, May 3, 2021

2. Phantasy Star Online 2

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to install
    Phantasy Star Online 2 on your PC and getting an error 0x800704C6.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you able to install other apps from Microsoft Store?

However, we can try a few steps and check.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article: Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 3, 2021
  3. Phantasy Star Online 2

i have done all the steps that i found to fix the problem on Microsoft but i am still getting the same error trying to install phantasy star online 2 any help would be appreciated.

***Original Title: Code: 0x800704C6 help***

icyunderworld, May 3, 2021
  4. Star chef 2

Phantasy Star Online 2 Does Not Work On This Device

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to download
    Phantasy Star Online 2 on your PC . In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you able to install other apps from Microsoft Store?

However, we can try a few steps and check.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article: Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Star chef 2

1. Star chef 2 - Similar Threads - Star chef

2. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West: When I start these games i get a BSOD after a few minutes. Pc will still start and run normally after or when playing other games. I have tried multiple guides online about this BSOD but nothing helped. Here are my minidump files:...
  3. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West: When I start these games i get a BSOD after a few minutes. Pc will still start and run normally after or when playing other games. I have tried multiple guides online about this BSOD but nothing helped. Here are my minidump files:...
  4. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it?: A blue * star appeared where my user bar, what exactly is it?I saw the orange notifications under my profile and when I looked at it I saw a blue * symbol above the change account settings and I haven’t seen it before till now....
  6. A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it?

A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it?: A blue * star appeared where my user bar, what exactly is it?I saw the orange notifications under my profile and when I looked at it I saw a blue * symbol above the change account settings and I haven’t seen it before till now....
  7. My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail: My PC is randomly crashing, lead to the blue screen of death. The PC can still be used after a restart though.Normally, the blue screen only happen occasionally, but just recently, it occurs everytime i try to open the Honkai Star Rail game. When i checked minidump file it...
  8. My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail

My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail: My PC is randomly crashing, lead to the blue screen of death. The PC can still be used after a restart though.Normally, the blue screen only happen occasionally, but just recently, it occurs everytime i try to open the Honkai Star Rail game. When i checked minidump file it...
  9. My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Star Menu in Windows 11 not showing my Profile and just shows the first letter of my name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Menu in Windows 11 not showing my Profile and just shows the first letter of my name: Hello this might be a dumb question and I know this, But what is causing this bug to happen it does not show my profile in the start menu and this happened after a Windows update. and I did a sfc /scan now and made sure nothing was corrupted and it said nothing was corrupted...