Windows 10: Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on PC

Discus and support Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Star Citizen is without a doubt one of the best multiplayer games. The game is supposed to work fine on a Windows computer. However, that’s far... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 23, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on PC

Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on PC star-citizen.jpg
    Star Citizen is without a doubt one of the best multiplayer games. The game is supposed to work fine on a Windows computer. However, that’s far from the case. According to a lot of users, Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on their PCs. In this article, we are going to talk about […]

This article Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 23, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 23, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 23, 2022
  4. Kreij Win User

Star Citizen -- The next generation of Space ...

Star Citizen works for me, he can always change the name along the way if he comes up with something else ... and the game does look like it has potential to be great.

Maybe he reads TPU. We could always make suggestions.
    I suggest "Chicken Appendage Admiral" *Big Grin Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on PC :D

Kreij, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on PC - Similar Threads - Star Citizen keeps

2. Failed to fetch code error in Star Citizen [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Failed to fetch code error in Star Citizen [Fix]: [IMG]Star Citizen is a highly addictive space simulation video game. It has captured the attention of its gamers. However, the gamers are quite agitated with the oncoming error codes. One such error code is the Failed to Fetch code:error that pops up right before the game...
  3. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: so i can play valorant no problem game never crashes no audio cut outs or anything, but any other game maybe because they are more gpu intensive like fortnite, apex cod etc they all eventually cut out with audio freeze and crash. I'm not sure if it has to do with the software...
  4. Star Citizen not responding...

Star Citizen not responding...: While playing Star Citizen, it began to hang for any seconds and minutes. This happens during the Free Fly events. can please tell how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/star-citizen-not-responding/ff454eb7-e176-41f7-8762-6f6574af17c6
  5. Mordhau keeps crashing, freezing, disconnecting or stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Mordhau keeps crashing, freezing, disconnecting or stuttering on PC: [ATTACH]Mordhau, a combat game, has been giving trouble to their gamers by causing performance issues. According to these gamers, Mordhau keeps crashing or freezing on their Windows computer. There are various reasons for the same, one of them could be the lack of power...
  6. Squad keeps freezing, crashing, stuttering, disconnecting on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Squad keeps freezing, crashing, stuttering, disconnecting on PC: [ATTACH]Are you facing stuttering, lagging, or freezing issues in the Squad game on your Windows PC? Squad is a popular multiplayer first-person shooter video game. Millions of gamers love it, but it has its share of errors, bugs, and issues. Many Squad players have...
  7. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: i have been mining for a few days i have no voltage oc it was working fine before today when i came back to my pc it restarted on its own now demanding games aernt loding or when i go into the game it stutters the audio stutters and it crashes sometimes it restarts and...
  8. Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC: [IMG]When it comes to the best action role-playing games, you will find Borderlands always in the list. The game is in the talk due to its revamped gameplay and exciting storyline. However, like most Windows games, Borderlands 3 isn’t free from issues. Many users have...
  9. Rogue Company keeps crashing, freezing, lagging or stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Rogue Company keeps crashing, freezing, lagging or stuttering on PC: [ATTACH]A lot of users have been complaining that Rogue Company keeps crashing, lagging, freezing or stuttering on their Windows 11/10 computers. If you face this issue, then this post will help you resolve the issue. Why does my Rogue Company keep crashing? Your Rogue...
  10. Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on PC: [ATTACH]Sekiro Shadows Die Twice is one of the best adventure games in the market. However, the game is not working smoothly on a lot of computers. According to some users, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on their Windows 11/10 PC. In this...