Windows 10: Star Rating for Files

Discus and support Star Rating for Files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I get/encourage/remind viewers to rate the files or documents they have viewed in Windows using the star rating feature? When someone views a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CZhelpGV, May 11, 2022.

1. CZhelpGV Win User

Star Rating for Files

How can I get/encourage/remind viewers to rate the files or documents they have viewed in Windows using the star rating feature? When someone views a document with a designated star rating option, is there a way to give that user an alert to ensure they rate?We have the 5 stars rating feature next to certain documents and/or files but no one is rating them. Help

:)

CZhelpGV, May 11, 2022
Thema:

Star Rating for Files

1. Star Rating for Files - Similar Threads - Star Rating Files

2. Windows Media Player Legacy Not using "Maintain my star rating as global ratings in files"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player Legacy Not using "Maintain my star rating as global ratings in files"...: I'm using Windows 11 now just coming from Windows 10 on the same PC and the Star ratings are not being saved. Even though the "Maintain my star rating as global ratings in files" is already set. I think it was there by default.The older songs that I had in Windows 10 still...
  3. Please Fix Star Ratings For My MP3 Music Files!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Fix Star Ratings For My MP3 Music Files!: I group all of my music according to the "global star ratings" in the details of the properties on my mp3 files. You could rate songs from 1-5 stars. Now, after updating to Windows 11, I can no longer edit star ratings. Music files that I've already rated no longer show gold...
  4. Please Fix Star Ratings For My MP3 Music Files!

Please Fix Star Ratings For My MP3 Music Files!: I group all of my music according to the "global star ratings" in the details of the properties on my mp3 files. You could rate songs from 1-5 stars. Now, after updating to Windows 11, I can no longer edit star ratings. Music files that I've already rated no longer show gold...
  5. Star Rating for Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Rating for Files: How can I get/encourage/remind viewers to rate the files or documents they have viewed in Windows using the star rating feature? When someone views a document with a designated star rating option, is there a way to give that user an alert to ensure they rate?We have the 5...
  6. I can not stars rate my mp4 file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not stars rate my mp4 file: I can not stars rate my mp4 files. I can change other details but I cant rate it. Can you help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-stars-rate-my-mp4-file/a38ac25d-e1fa-409c-9cd5-620402dc6efc
  7. I can not stars rate my mp4 file

I can not stars rate my mp4 file: I can not stars rate my mp4 files. I can change other details but I cant rate it. Can you help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-stars-rate-my-mp4-file/a38ac25d-e1fa-409c-9cd5-620402dc6efc
  8. Star rating in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Star rating in Windows Explorer: BACKGROUND. I have a lot of academic articles in pdf format on my PC. I would like to rate them from one star to five star to better remember them. QUESTION. Explorer has a star rating that I can use on a sound file, but the option is not available om pdf files. Any...
  9. Photos app and star ratings

Photos app and star ratings: Hi there, Not sure if you can help. I've just got a new computer with Windows 10. I previously used Photo Gallery to view my photos individually. As I scrolled through them I would mark any I liked and wanted to use in a photo album as 5 star rating. Then I could filter on...
  10. Photos app and star ratings

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos app and star ratings: Hi there, Not sure if you can help. I've just got a new computer with Windows 10. I previously used Photo Gallery to view my photos individually. As I scrolled through them I would mark any I liked and wanted to use in a photo album as 5 star rating. Then I could filter on...