Windows 10: Star Stable Online

Discus and support Star Stable Online in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I play star stable online and lately it wont work because it lets me log in but wont let me get into the game cuz it will show to screen with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SophieBustillo, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Star Stable Online

Hi I play star stable online and lately it wont work because it lets me log in but wont let me get into the game cuz it will show to screen with the picture of the game but then it disappears sorry if I spell anything wrong.

:)

SophieBustillo, Mar 6, 2020
  2. ToniGZ Win User

Star Stable on Line won’t Start

Hi we have a problem with our Dell Computer with Windows 10 as my daughter has been playing Star Stable On Line game but for the last few days it wont launch. She does the password and it says “connecting to game server” but it has small loading icon that
    just freezers. When we go out and back into to star stable the picture flickers and freezes screen.

Weve tried uninstall and reinstalling tge game and even the drivers and checked all updates are done.

The SSO game updates each Wednesday night and it could be something in their latest update is not compatible with our computer. When ive looked at SSO’s system requirements they say Windows 7 but weve never had trouble before playing it with our Windows

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...

ToniGZ, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Star Stable Online

Star Stable on Line won’t Start

Hi Toni,

The error message you received means that there's an interference between the system and game server. If the problem only happens on Star Stable game, then basically it could be because of the conflict with the system requirements. In this case, it would
    be best if you contact the game developer for them to have this check right away and help you sort this out.

Thank you for your kind understanding. Feel free to post back should you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Star Stable Online

1. Star Stable Online - Similar Threads - Star Stable Online

2. Star Stable Online is unaccesable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Stable Online is unaccesable.: Hello! I have created a star stable online account, but there is no play button I can find. On the main page, it says play now, and I click it. But it leads me back to the start where it says stuff about events, and offers. Even though I have downloaded it 3 times! Can...
  3. Star Stable Online is unaccesable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Stable Online is unaccesable.: Hello! I have created a star stable online account, but there is no play button I can find. On the main page, it says play now, and I click it. But it leads me back to the start where it says stuff about events, and offers. Even though I have downloaded it 3 times! Can...
  4. Star Stable Online Installer always is stuck on ca. 60-64%. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Stable Online Installer always is stuck on ca. 60-64%. What can I do?: Hello, The Star Stable Online Launcher always gets stuck during the installation. I let it install while I was outside and it was about 5 hours at the same percentage. I also noticed that the network usage of star stable online is suddenly at 0% when it comes to the...
  5. Star Stable Online Installer always is stuck on ca. 60-64%. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Stable Online Installer always is stuck on ca. 60-64%. What can I do?: Hello, The Star Stable Online Launcher always gets stuck during the installation. I let it install while I was outside and it was about 5 hours at the same percentage. I also noticed that the network usage of star stable online is suddenly at 0% when it comes to the...
  6. Phantasy Star Online 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Phantasy Star Online 2: i have done all the steps that i found to fix the problem on Microsoft but i am still getting the same error trying to install phantasy star online 2 any help would be appreciated. ***Original Title: Code: 0x800704C6 help***...
  7. Star Stable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Stable: Hi I play star stable and lately my star stable would let me log in and after I log in it goes to the screen where it shows a picture of the game and the updates and stuff like that and after it goes to that it disappears and wont let me log in and has never done that but for...
  8. I play the game “Star Stable” and the launcher is faulty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I play the game “Star Stable” and the launcher is faulty: Im not sure if its the game or my laptop but i can easily launch and play the game, but if i get a network error or shut off my laptop, i have to restart to be able to launch the game again....
  9. star trek online crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    star trek online crash to desktop: so, for the past week, every few days, I'm suddenly kicked to desktop, the game window vanishes, and it presents me with a crash dialogue telling me my graphics card was unplugged/hung. I've tried everything I can think of, verified the game files, verified I had the right...
  10. star trek online below par perormance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    star trek online below par perormance: so..I put startrek online through the paces tonight on the new hardware and one fact became readily apparent, no matter what graphics settings I chose, I was seeing below par performance and indeed even real noticable slowdowns at times. what options should I consider...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hoe to set up pc controller for starstable