Windows 10: star trek gamefest download for win 10 PC

Discus and support star trek gamefest download for win 10 PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; have they made it and where I can download this package... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wes Hyatt, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Wes Hyatt Win User

star trek gamefest download for win 10 PC

have they made it and where I can download this package

:)

Wes Hyatt, Jun 7, 2019

2. Star Trek Theme for the 6131

google for star trek sounds

www.startreksite.com/sounds/

bandofbrothers---01, Jun 7, 2019
  3. sosul Win User
    Star Trek Theme for the 6131

Anyone know where to get a star trek theme for my 6131 so everytime it opens it makes a noise like an original communicator?

sosul, Jun 7, 2019
  4. JayWillig Win User

How can I get Cortana to start Star Trek Online?

All my Drivers are up to date I have the New Fall Creators Update Installed I am the only user on this Computer:

Cortana can now Start/open/run all my games again except for one
    Star Trek Online it only take me to the Web Site. LOL I thought Cortana was a fan of Star Trek. Any Advice on how I can get Cortana to Start Star Trek Online?

It Appears to be a Cortana Computer Issue more then my Computer Because My other computer with the First Creators Edition now can open other apps games again, but not Star Trek Online.

FYI 1 week before the First release of Creators Edition Cortana stopped Starting any of my games/Programs. Every program was Starting prior to that week using the steps in this Link: How To Run Programs With Cortana - Windows Clan

So it is back to the question why won't Cortana Start this Game Star Trek Online?

JayWillig, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

1. star trek gamefest download for win 10 PC - Similar Threads - star trek gamefest

2. Download an app to Win 10 PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download an app to Win 10 PC: When I try to download an app. from Google Play, to Win 10 PC. It tries to download to my Android devices, phone, TV Boxes etc. How do I stop or bypass this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-an-app-to-win-10-pc/c22e1470-aa46-4198-a445-4d6435b1db85
  3. Unable to get XBox one controller to work with Star Trek online with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to get XBox one controller to work with Star Trek online with Windows 10: We just bought a wired XBox one and Windows controller to be able to use it for Star Trek online on our Windows 10 PC. We are unable to get it to work other than turning the ship. We would like to be able to fly the ship and much more with the controller. How can we set up...
  4. Star Trek crystal discs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Star Trek crystal discs?: Came across this and thought the nerds amongst you (me included) might find it an interesting project. Microsoft successfully archives Warner Bros. 'Superman' movie on a piece of glass - TechSpot 143847
  5. need to reinstall in app purchases from Star Trek timelines and WOT Blitz. How can I do that??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to reinstall in app purchases from Star Trek timelines and WOT Blitz. How can I do that??: How can I get the tanks and crew purchases made in WOT Blitz? Also, how can I recover all my Purchases in Star Trek Timelines? I switched laptops due to glitching in old laptop and need to recover these items....
  6. ludo star game download issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ludo star game download issue: Hye i would nt find ludo star game on windose 10 in store...how can i download thos game..plz guide me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ludo-star-game-download-issue/6a7be47f-0357-4e72-9c3a-dd04619f77ac"
  7. star trek online crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    star trek online crash to desktop: so, for the past week, every few days, I'm suddenly kicked to desktop, the game window vanishes, and it presents me with a crash dialogue telling me my graphics card was unplugged/hung. I've tried everything I can think of, verified the game files, verified I had the right...
  8. How to Install Star Trek Legacy on Windows 10 / Incompatible Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install Star Trek Legacy on Windows 10 / Incompatible Program: This is for Windows 10. I am not sure if this process will work on other operating systems. Like many of you, I have old games for previous operating systems that I really enjoy play but are "incompatible". I have managed to get them working on Windows 10. One of them,...
  9. star trek online below par perormance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    star trek online below par perormance: so..I put startrek online through the paces tonight on the new hardware and one fact became readily apparent, no matter what graphics settings I chose, I was seeing below par performance and indeed even real noticable slowdowns at times. what options should I consider...
  10. Celebrate 50 years of Star Trek with a special Microsoft Rewards offer

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrate 50 years of Star Trek with a special Microsoft Rewards offer: Today we’re celebrating 50 years of Star Trek and giving you the chance to earn great rewards with a special offer on Star Trek movies and TV shows in the Windows Store. This offer includes Star Trek movies and TV series spanning the franchise since the original Star Trek...