Windows 10: star trek online crash to desktop

Discus and support star trek online crash to desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so, for the past week, every few days, I'm suddenly kicked to desktop, the game window vanishes, and it presents me with a crash dialogue telling me my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xraiderv1, Aug 25, 2018.

1. xraiderv1 Win User

star trek online crash to desktop

so, for the past week, every few days, I'm suddenly kicked to desktop, the game window vanishes, and it presents me with a crash dialogue telling me my graphics card was unplugged/hung.

I've tried everything I can think of, verified the game files, verified I had the right gpu card drivers, did a reinstall of the game...

every time this happens, I restart the computer, which clears the ram and seems to address the problem..temporarily.

I'm not sure if its something with my system, or something introduced in one of the last couple updates..

anyways, here's my dxdiag as the first step to figuring this out.

:)

xraiderv1, Aug 25, 2018

2. Star Trek Theme for the 6131

google for star trek sounds

www.startreksite.com/sounds/

bandofbrothers---01, Aug 25, 2018
  3. sosul Win User
    Star Trek Theme for the 6131

Anyone know where to get a star trek theme for my 6131 so everytime it opens it makes a noise like an original communicator?

sosul, Aug 25, 2018
  4. JayWillig Win User

How can I get Cortana to start Star Trek Online?

All my Drivers are up to date I have the New Fall Creators Update Installed I am the only user on this Computer:

Cortana can now Start/open/run all my games again except for one
    Star Trek Online it only take me to the Web Site. LOL I thought Cortana was a fan of Star Trek. Any Advice on how I can get Cortana to Start Star Trek Online?

It Appears to be a Cortana Computer Issue more then my Computer Because My other computer with the First Creators Edition now can open other apps games again, but not Star Trek Online.

FYI 1 week before the First release of Creators Edition Cortana stopped Starting any of my games/Programs. Every program was Starting prior to that week using the steps in this Link: How To Run Programs With Cortana - Windows Clan

So it is back to the question why won't Cortana Start this Game Star Trek Online?

JayWillig, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

1. star trek online crash to desktop - Similar Threads - star trek online

2. Star Stable Online is unaccesable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Stable Online is unaccesable.: Hello! I have created a star stable online account, but there is no play button I can find. On the main page, it says play now, and I click it. But it leads me back to the start where it says stuff about events, and offers. Even though I have downloaded it 3 times! Can...
  3. Star Stable Online is unaccesable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Stable Online is unaccesable.: Hello! I have created a star stable online account, but there is no play button I can find. On the main page, it says play now, and I click it. But it leads me back to the start where it says stuff about events, and offers. Even though I have downloaded it 3 times! Can...
  4. Phantasy Star Online 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Phantasy Star Online 2: i have done all the steps that i found to fix the problem on Microsoft but i am still getting the same error trying to install phantasy star online 2 any help would be appreciated. ***Original Title: Code: 0x800704C6 help***...
  5. Star Stable Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Stable Online: Hi I play star stable online and lately it wont work because it lets me log in but wont let me get into the game cuz it will show to screen with the picture of the game but then it disappears sorry if I spell anything wrong....
  6. Unable to get XBox one controller to work with Star Trek online with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to get XBox one controller to work with Star Trek online with Windows 10: We just bought a wired XBox one and Windows controller to be able to use it for Star Trek online on our Windows 10 PC. We are unable to get it to work other than turning the ship. We would like to be able to fly the ship and much more with the controller. How can we set up...
  7. Star Trek crystal discs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Star Trek crystal discs?: Came across this and thought the nerds amongst you (me included) might find it an interesting project. Microsoft successfully archives Warner Bros. 'Superman' movie on a piece of glass - TechSpot 143847
  8. star trek gamefest download for win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    star trek gamefest download for win 10 PC: have they made it and where I can download this package https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/star-trek-gamefest-download-for-win-10-pc/a3a2a219-e8d0-49bd-8f0b-6015d983c117
  9. star trek online below par perormance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    star trek online below par perormance: so..I put startrek online through the paces tonight on the new hardware and one fact became readily apparent, no matter what graphics settings I chose, I was seeing below par performance and indeed even real noticable slowdowns at times. what options should I consider...
  10. Celebrate 50 years of Star Trek with a special Microsoft Rewards offer

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrate 50 years of Star Trek with a special Microsoft Rewards offer: Today we’re celebrating 50 years of Star Trek and giving you the chance to earn great rewards with a special offer on Star Trek movies and TV shows in the Windows Store. This offer includes Star Trek movies and TV series spanning the franchise since the original Star Trek...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. star trek online crashing windows 10