Windows 10: Star Wars Empire At War stopped working for some reason

Discus and support Star Wars Empire At War stopped working for some reason in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was playing all last week on star wars empire at war and its expansion pack. when I tried to load it up today and get this error 'This application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by spliff stealer, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Star Wars Empire At War stopped working for some reason

I was playing all last week on star wars empire at war and its expansion pack. when I tried to load it up today and get this error

'This application is not compatible with the installed operation system. Please upgrade to Windows 98SE, Windows 2000 or better'

I have tried using all compatibility settings, so any help would be much appreciated as I play this game often

I have the gold edition on disk in very good condition, should I just get the steam version ??

thank you for you time

Liam

:)

spliff stealer, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Gil deG Win User

Star Wars Empire at War gold pack wont start

Hi,

Please refer to this
    thread
    and check the suggested link that WVal posted last July 16, 2014 or pwbolton's post last September 12, 2015.

Keep us posted.

Gil deG, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Star Wars Empire at War gold pack wont start

Well here it goes, I have Star Wars Empire at War gold pack. However this isn't the normal run of the mill complaint on how FoC isn't working. Anywho I installed them bot on windows 10 and they both
    run perfectly about a month in to them on the system I fire up Forces of Corruption and I am greeted with this message: "This application is not compatible with the installed operation system. Please upgrade to Windows 98SE, Windows 2000 or better." I am a
    very annoyed fellow right now and would very much like some help. maybe someone there knows how to fix this error as well.

anthonycali, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Sith916 Win User

Star Wars Empire At War stopped working for some reason

empire at war goldedition cd window game

hi I have a cd version of star war empire at war gold edition. I installed it just fine but when I go to run the game it tells me I need either window 98 or 2000 or better. I am running windows 10, so how do I get to run empire at war?

Sith916, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Star Wars Empire At War stopped working for some reason

1. Star Wars Empire At War stopped working for some reason - Similar Threads - Star Wars Empire

2. Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm curious, was anyone able to purchase Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 through the Microsoft Store? As far as I could tell, even though the series did come up when you search it, there was a bug that prevented it from being purchased. Now with Disney plus, it just seems that...
  3. Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm curious, was anyone able to purchase Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 through the Microsoft Store? As far as I could tell, even though the series did come up when you search it, there was a bug that prevented it from being purchased. Now with Disney plus, it just seems that...
  4. empire at war not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    empire at war not working: help me I want to plat eaw forcs of coruption but will not run on win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/empire-at-war-not-working/bbc0b805-e0f3-42e9-8b0b-5a68ff79937b
  5. empire at war not working

empire at war not working: help me I want to plat eaw forcs of coruption but will not run on win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/empire-at-war-not-working/bbc0b805-e0f3-42e9-8b0b-5a68ff79937b
  6. Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working: Hello all, So recently I've started playing this game again after a while. I play on Windows 10 x64, I have the CD version of the game. Whenever I try to launch the game, it does nothing for at least 30 minutes. The game would launch about at least a half hour after I...
  7. Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working

Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working: Hello all, So recently I've started playing this game again after a while. I play on Windows 10 x64, I have the CD version of the game. Whenever I try to launch the game, it does nothing for at least 30 minutes. The game would launch about at least a half hour after I...
  8. Star wars the clone wars republic heroes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Star wars the clone wars republic heroes: Hallo zusammen, Ich habe mir vorhin star wars the clone wars republic heroes auf steam gekauft. Ich habe es installiert aber wenn ich auf spielen drücke erscheint der produktschlüssel mit der anmerkung,dass ich ihn zur eingabe bereithalten soll etc. danach sehe ich das...
  9. Does anyone play STAR WARS Empire at War Gold - Forces of Corruption?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone play STAR WARS Empire at War Gold - Forces of Corruption?: STAR WARS Empire at War Gold -> Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption - Trying to simply get the LAN portion to work so I can play head-to-head with my son. Just can't get it to work. No errors. Both W10 Pro. Other network games work just fine. Any ideas? TIA...
  10. Older Star Wars games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Star Wars games: I'm installing some older Star Wars games to find out if I can still play them on 10, but I'm having a problem w/a few & hope someone can help me w/these. 1. Battle For Naboo. When I try to install, I get a message stating it's a 16Bit installer & will not run on a 64Bit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. star wars empire at war windows 10 patch

2. star wars empire at war not working on windows 10

3. starwars empire at war has stopped working

4. empire at war gold pack cd windows 10 not working,
  5. Empire at war for PC wont work in windows 7,
  6. star wars empire at war not working windows