Windows 10: Star wars the clone wars republic heroes

Discus and support Star wars the clone wars republic heroes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hallo zusammen, Ich habe mir vorhin star wars the clone wars republic heroes auf steam gekauft. Ich habe es installiert aber wenn ich auf spielen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobinStahl1, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Star wars the clone wars republic heroes

Hallo zusammen,

Ich habe mir vorhin star wars the clone wars republic heroes auf steam gekauft.

Ich habe es installiert aber wenn ich auf spielen drücke erscheint der produktschlüssel mit der anmerkung,dass ich ihn zur eingabe bereithalten soll etc.

danach sehe ich das steam das games for windows live setup ausführt aber dann passiert nichts mehr ich habe windows 10 und habe versucht games for windows zu installieren aber die installation schlägt fehl was kann ich tun

Ich bedanke mich im vorraus für eine Antwort

:)

RobinStahl1, Jan 3, 2021
  2. blake247 Win User

star wars the old republic compatible wth windows 10?

I recently downloaded star wars the old republic but when I start it up the game says, " This application has come across an unexpected error please run the patch again". So I right clicked and ran a compatibility test and found out I don't have the right
    windows. I went to properties, clicked on compatibility then, "run this program in compatibility mode for:", and didn't see windows 10. So my question is, is star wars the old republic compatible on windows 10, and if so how do I get it to work?

blake247, Jan 3, 2021
  3. csenger41 Win User
    Star Wars: The Old Republic is not working with NVIDIA Optimus

I don't know if this is only for Windows 10, but I'll post it here, maybe someone knows a workaround.
    I installed Star Wars The Old Republic (the new MMORPG) and when I start it with my NVIDIA GeFore 610M card, it refuses to launch, no error message, process closes too. But if I set it to use only my integrated Intel GPU, it launches with no problem.
    Anyone experience the problem?
    I have all the latest drivers, etc...

csenger41, Jan 3, 2021
  4. gentlesir Win User

Star wars the clone wars republic heroes

Why, despite several tries, can't I uninstall "Star Wars: the Old Republic'?

I downloaded Star Wars the Old Republic from the windows store. I didn't like it. Every time I try to uninstall the game I get "this app is not on your computer" and yet there it is, still there. I find it listed on my files, on my start menu, in my control
    panel files...What kind of insidious game is this?

gentlesir, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Star wars the clone wars republic heroes

1. Star wars the clone wars republic heroes - Similar Threads - Star wars clone

2. Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm curious, was anyone able to purchase Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 through the Microsoft Store? As far as I could tell, even though the series did come up when you search it, there was a bug that prevented it from being purchased. Now with Disney plus, it just seems that...
  3. Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm curious, was anyone able to purchase Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 through the Microsoft Store? As far as I could tell, even though the series did come up when you search it, there was a bug that prevented it from being purchased. Now with Disney plus, it just seems that...
  4. Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working: Hello all, So recently I've started playing this game again after a while. I play on Windows 10 x64, I have the CD version of the game. Whenever I try to launch the game, it does nothing for at least 30 minutes. The game would launch about at least a half hour after I...
  5. Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working: Hello all, So recently I've started playing this game again after a while. I play on Windows 10 x64, I have the CD version of the game. Whenever I try to launch the game, it does nothing for at least 30 minutes. The game would launch about at least a half hour after I...
  6. Older Star Wars games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Star Wars games: I'm installing some older Star Wars games to find out if I can still play them on 10, but I'm having a problem w/a few & hope someone can help me w/these. 1. Battle For Naboo. When I try to install, I get a message stating it's a 16Bit installer & will not run on a 64Bit...
  7. Star Wars: The Old Republic is not working with NVIDIA Optimus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars: The Old Republic is not working with NVIDIA Optimus: I don't know if this is only for Windows 10, but I'll post it here, maybe someone knows a workaround. I installed Star Wars The Old Republic (the new MMORPG) and when I start it with my NVIDIA GeFore 610M card, it refuses to launch, no error message, process closes too. But...
  8. playing star wars battlefront

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    playing star wars battlefront: just playing a game I well get this bsod Attachment 100654 63068
  9. playing star wars battlefront

playing star wars battlefront: started after anniversary update playing star wars battlefront about 15mins in to game 61929
  10. Win32kBase.sys crash when Exiting Star Wars the Old Republic

Win32kBase.sys crash when Exiting Star Wars the Old Republic: Whenever I exit Star Wars: The Old Republic, my computer crashes, and I get a BSOD with the win32kbase.sys error. I've tried exiting directly from the game, from the start screen, and even force closing through the task manager. It crashes every time without fail. It...