Windows 10: Starcraft 2 not launching or keeps crashing on Windows 11

Discus and support Starcraft 2 not launching or keeps crashing on Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Some users have recently complained that Starcraft 2 is not launching or keeps crashing on their Windows 11 devices. Fortunately, you can follow some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 11, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Starcraft 2 not launching or keeps crashing on Windows 11

Some users have recently complained that Starcraft 2 is not launching or keeps crashing on their Windows 11 devices. Fortunately, you can follow some simple suggestions to fix the error. Fix Starcraft 2 not launching or keeps crashing on Windows 11 If Starcraft 2 is not launching or keeps crashing, close all background applications and […]

This article Starcraft 2 not launching or keeps crashing on Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 11, 2023

2. Guild Wars 2, Starcraft 2 - Frame Problems

• Are you experiencing the issue with all of your games? Yes, I have only 2 games: Starcraft 2 and Guild Wars 2
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games? Yes, multiple times, tried repairing them aswell, contacted support and everything possible.
    Step 1: Switch off Game DVR. - I have done it already, doesn't help.

Step 2: Disable Game bar - Same thing as Step 1.Step 3: Manually update graphics card drivers. - Didn't help either.

@Wilfred Mac - I have contacted your support last night and requested an email to guide me through uninstalling and going back to the previous build of Windows - in this case 1709. Although it says that 1709 was installed
    back something went completely wrong in the middle of January.

Please send me an email on how to uninstall version 1709 and go back to 1703, since it's the only and last action I can take to solve this issue.

NikolayA_97, Apr 11, 2023
  3. Starcraft 2 crashing on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue. I would require more information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of computer?

• I would suggest you to update Drivers.
    Steps to update drivers:

• Press windows + X

• Select device manager

• In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.

• Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Also reinstall/ update the display adapter drivers. You can go through this link.

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 11, 2023
  4. Starcraft 2 not launching or keeps crashing on Windows 11

Starcraft 2 on Windows 10

Ok. So I installed the most recent drivers from AMD home website. I placed Starcraft 2 in compatibility Windows 7 mode (I know works because daughters laptop runs win 7 still and SC2 runs smooth on it). I now consistently get in the game but we're back
    to freezing up on the load/launch bar. At least we aren't hanging up at launch screen anymore. If I didn't state before this is Legacy of the Void expansion update version of SC2 ^_^

lanret3rnal, Apr 11, 2023
Thema:

Starcraft 2 not launching or keeps crashing on Windows 11

1. Starcraft 2 not launching or keeps crashing on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Starcraft launching keeps

2. Windows 11 keep crashing with 2 ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keep crashing with 2 ram: Hi,My name is Jud.Anyone can help me with my PC keep crashing while I put 2 stick of ram.And this happen couple week already and getting worse. Before is running okay.Now If I just put 1 stick of ram the PC can run as normal.Here is the spec of my PC- 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM...
  3. Windows 11 keep crashing with 2 ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keep crashing with 2 ram: Hi,My name is Jud.Anyone can help me with my PC keep crashing while I put 2 stick of ram.And this happen couple week already and getting worse. Before is running okay.Now If I just put 1 stick of ram the PC can run as normal.Here is the spec of my PC- 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM...
  4. Valorant keep crashing on Windows 11 right after launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant keep crashing on Windows 11 right after launching: Hi support team,I just switched to ASUS ROG G14 2023 with an AMD Ryzen 9 7940HS CPU and NVIDIA RTX 4080 Laptop GPU, the GPU drivers and Windows 11 are all currently the latest version.I have tried to play Valorant with the laptop monitor while connecting to a external monitor...
  5. Valorant keep crashing on Windows 11 right after launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Valorant keep crashing on Windows 11 right after launching: Hi support team,I just switched to ASUS ROG G14 2023 with an AMD Ryzen 9 7940HS CPU and NVIDIA RTX 4080 Laptop GPU, the GPU drivers and Windows 11 are all currently the latest version.I have tried to play Valorant with the laptop monitor while connecting to a external monitor...
  6. State of Decay 2 keeps crashing, freezing or is not launching on PC

in Windows 10 News
    State of Decay 2 keeps crashing, freezing or is not launching on PC: [ATTACH]The easiest recommendation to someone who wants an open-world Zombie game is State of Decay 2. However, as per reports, the State of Decay 2 keeps crashing, freezing or is not launching for some on their Windows 11/10 computers. This issue is pretty common and...
  7. Starcraft 2 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Starcraft 2 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Starcraft 2 is one of the most famous games in the current day and age. It is being played and loved by millions. However, according to a lot of users, the game is crashing or freezing on Windows 11/10 computers. But not anymore, in this article, we are going to fix...
  8. DXKRNL Bluescreen in CS:GO, Starcraft 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DXKRNL Bluescreen in CS:GO, Starcraft 2: Hello everyone! I have recently purchased an Acer Predator 300 PH317-53 with the following specs: 9750h, 16 GB DDR4 in dual channel, RTX 2060, 500 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD. It has been running very well, with good temperatures and scoring very high in many benchmarks, stress...
  9. BSOD (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION) with Skype, OBS and Starcraft 2

BSOD (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION) with Skype, OBS and Starcraft 2: So I've been getting freezes for the last couple of months. Mostly it resolves into a bluescreen, the DPC Watchdog violation, but sometimes it takes a while and I get bored/frustrated/angry and I press the reset button. Event viewer record Kernel power 41 error This...
  10. Computer crashes when playing Starcraft II

Computer crashes when playing Starcraft II: I've been playing Starcraft II on my laptop for a few months now, but this morning, the computer completely crashes, typically a couple minutes into play. The computer doesn't BSOD, it just simply shuts down, instantly. I've attached some logs below (gathered as directed in...