Windows 10: start a game over

Discus and support start a game over in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to start a game over that i got from the microsoft app store. How can I?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jeff Wheeler066, Dec 20, 2020.

1. start a game over

I want to start a game over that i got from the microsoft app store. How can I?

:)

Jeff Wheeler066, Dec 20, 2020

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Dec 20, 2020
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

start a game over

BSOD when starting games on Win 10

Hi Gibbinold,

Thank you for Replying back with the status of this issue.

Try the steps and check if it helps to resolve your issue.

Step 1: You can update drivers from the Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, type
      Device Manager andEnter.

• Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.
    • Right click and click on Properties, and go to Driver tab and click on
      Update driver.
    Step 2: I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display Drivers.
      • Right click on the Display drivers and select Properties
      • Click on the device tab and select Update driver.
    Also I would suggest you to check for BIOS updates from the Manufacturer Website and check if it helps.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Arul_D, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

start a game over

1. start a game over - Similar Threads - start game

2. my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...: the same thing has happend with my minecraft and ive tried so much i even left my microsoft family and it yet still doesent work, i should be able to play a game i payed for! I am so annoyed and i have sea of thieves on steam....
  3. my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...: the same thing has happend with my minecraft and ive tried so much i even left my microsoft family and it yet still doesent work, i should be able to play a game i payed for! I am so annoyed and i have sea of thieves on steam....
  4. pc restarts while starting game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarts while starting game: immediately after clicking maximize battlefield 3 pc restarted and this happened today 3 times. here is v2 log log file]DESKTOP-78NS6DE-2024-04-18_21-51-06.zip...
  5. pc restarts while starting game

pc restarts while starting game: immediately after clicking maximize battlefield 3 pc restarted and this happened today 3 times. here is v2 log log file]DESKTOP-78NS6DE-2024-04-18_21-51-06.zip...
  6. pc restarts while starting game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  8. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  9. Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?

Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?: My PC is old. I was playing all of those games exactly like I do now. EA FC 24, Minecraft, ...But since a while my PC shut down and restarted it self after starting one of these games. Somethimes the screen turnt white and I couldn't do anything so I had to shut it down by...
  10. Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?: My PC is old. I was playing all of those games exactly like I do now. EA FC 24, Minecraft, ...But since a while my PC shut down and restarted it self after starting one of these games. Somethimes the screen turnt white and I couldn't do anything so I had to shut it down by...