Windows 10: "Start a New Video" Camera Notification

Discus and support "Start a New Video" Camera Notification in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! For the past few months, whenever I try to record a video using my Camera App, I immediately receive the notification below: [ATTACH] My webcam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChibiChu, Apr 10, 2021.

1. ChibiChu Win User

"Start a New Video" Camera Notification

Hello! For the past few months, whenever I try to record a video using my Camera App, I immediately receive the notification below:

"Start a New Video" Camera Notification 0777ddcb-4ecc-485d-afa0-8ee0df1d32d6?upload=true.png
    My webcam is an HP Wide Vision HD Camera, which my laptop came installed with. I've tried updating drivers, un-installing and re-installing, troubleshooting, and the methods in this forum.

I'm not really sure what other options I have, so I wanted to ask if anyone else had any ideas. I hope this is the right place to ask, and thank you in advance! :

:)

ChibiChu, Apr 10, 2021

2. Stop Camera Roll Sync Notification

Hi Kassir,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you trying to turn off notification for the Camera App. We will help you resolving this issue.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps you.

• Press Start, type Notifications and Action Center.
    • Select Turn Off and ON notification for Apps.
    • Select Camera App and turn off the Notification.
    • Select Show app notification and try turning it off
      and also check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 10, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 10, 2021
  4. "Start a New Video" Camera Notification

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

"Start a New Video" Camera Notification

1. "Start a New Video" Camera Notification - Similar Threads - Start Video Camera

2. Camera/video broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera/video broken: Just recently the camera and video stopped working. I have an HP Spectre but the same thing also happened on my wife's ASUS. I have run all the diagnostics and all the drivers are up to date. I just get a blank screen....
  3. Camera/video broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera/video broken: Just recently the camera and video stopped working. I have an HP Spectre but the same thing also happened on my wife's ASUS. I have run all the diagnostics and all the drivers are up to date. I just get a blank screen....
  4. New camera installed complete with video problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New camera installed complete with video problems: I am completely new to computer cameras, so I have no idea of how to even approach and fix the problems with my Aukey LM-PC3, so don't even know where to get the best assistance (other than here, of course). I did a search for "camera" which tuned up ten pages here, but none...
  5. VIDEO CAMERA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VIDEO CAMERA: why does camera freeze when i join zoom meeting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-camera/9254a011-1e94-48c3-8deb-62bb04526159
  6. Camera - Video

Camera - Video: I have a Lenova Yoga that I purchased approximately 3 years ago. Within the past few weeks, I show up on video with a pink tint. I have looked at all of the camera settings, background, etc. and cannot figure out. Any assistance is appreciated as I am on many video calls...
  7. Zoom and video camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom and video camera: I have windows 10, which seems to exclude video camera use for meetings on zoom. How can I overcome this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-and-video-camera/a224ca44-9e0e-4bd0-8acc-c0e2ca7c1b4c
  8. Camera not recording video

Camera not recording video: Hi, The problem is the Camera app in my laptop is not recording video. When I click on the video icon it seems like it starts to record but instantly stops and no video is recorded. I can take pictures just fine. Thanks in advance!...
  9. Video Camera

Video Camera: My Video is not working and I don't know how to fix this. It just worked yesterday https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/video-camera/473ba8f2-233c-4c55-8774-4b2a782277d9
  10. problem with start menu, search and new notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    problem with start menu, search and new notifications: I'm having a problem with the start menu, search and new notifications not responding to a click. I think it might be tied to the fact I am using a local logon only. I have created a new user that logs onto Microsoft that doesn't seem to have this problem. I saw this in the...