Windows 10: Start an exe program in FreeDOS?

Discus and support Start an exe program in FreeDOS? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all together just trying to reinstall windows in FreeDos from my sticker. Is it even possible to start the setup.exe or do I have to look for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CDGlobe1337, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Start an exe program in FreeDOS?

Hello all together just trying to reinstall windows in FreeDos from my sticker.

Is it even possible to start the setup.exe or do I have to look for another way?

Do I have to drag extra files onto the stick or is there a possibility?

Picture as attachment

Start an exe program in FreeDOS? 0_big.jpg

:)

CDGlobe1337, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Start an exe program in FreeDOS?

1. Start an exe program in FreeDOS? - Similar Threads - Start exe program

2. .exe files not starting correctly - "Windows Installer" starts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .exe files not starting correctly - "Windows Installer" starts: Spent yesterday trying to get Win 10 v. 2004 working. Finally gave up & reverted to v. 1909. Everything seems to work, except for a couple of applications that don't start - instead a "Windows Installer" window opens with the message "Preparing to install", while the...
  3. Incorrect parameter and can't start .exe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Incorrect parameter and can't start .exe: I've had this problem a couple of months ago but after resetting hundreds of time it fixed itself, however it appeared again today. I don't know what caused it but it prevents me from opening any windows apps (spotify, store etc.). In addition to that it also prevents me from...
  4. ss3svc64.exe at start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    ss3svc64.exe at start up: My ASUS PC was requesting ss3svc64.exe be allowed to make changes at start up. IT uninstalled sonic suite. Now I have no sound. Could that be because sonic suite was uninstalled?...
  5. Program's exe file missing

Program's exe file missing: Hello, So I ran into this issue where a program I downloaded Photofiltre 7 is now missing it's executable. It does even if I uninstall and reinstall the program. The installation shows the exe file being created, but than, the shortcut for the exe is blank, and the exe file...
  6. Certain .exe files refuse to start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certain .exe files refuse to start: I have a problem where certain, not all .exe files refuse to boot. What happens is I start them up and then nothing happens. When I check in task manager, the process is there for a couple of seconds and then disappears. This doesn't happen with all .exe files, as many still...
  7. FreeDOS Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    FreeDOS Error: Hello all. When i open pc coming freeDOS. I have installed windows. And in last open i accidentally change OS letter to E. Thats can be Error? I created Kali Linux USb and entered in live mode all files here thats mean hard drive is working. How can i fix it. Thanks...
  8. EXE files wont start

EXE files wont start: Hello, guys! I have an HP Laptop running Windows 10 Media Center Edition (Joke, It is actually Home) x64 and I've just downloaded an application used for TV when I'm gone, but it won't start! I've edited the registry, Ran as an Administrator, I can't start safe mode, nothing...
  9. Clicking on a exe starts the program in the background processes.

Clicking on a exe starts the program in the background processes.: Hi, I'll try to be short, since it's strange and hard to explain. Had windows 8.1, upgraded to Windows 10, everything normal. After a few months, one program I use for a long time started giving me problems - plays.tv. It''s a client app that allows recording of in-game...
  10. EXE files and Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    EXE files and Start menu: Is there any way I can put an .exe file on the Start menu? I know I can put a link to it on the desktop but that has too many icons on it already. Thank you. 22594