Windows 10: Start an exe program in FreeDOS?

Discus and support Start an exe program in FreeDOS? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all together just trying to reinstall windows in FreeDos from my sticker. Is it even possible to start the setup.exe or do I have to look for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CDGlobe1337, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Start an exe program in FreeDOS?

Hello all together just trying to reinstall windows in FreeDos from my sticker.

Is it even possible to start the setup.exe or do I have to look for another way?

Do I have to drag extra files onto the stick or is there a possibility?

Picture as attachment

Start an exe program in FreeDOS? 0_big.jpg

:)

CDGlobe1337, Jun 27, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 6, 2020
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Start an exe program in FreeDOS?

Program File (.exe) in windows 10

Hello,

We need more information so we can identify why you're unable to open .exe program files. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What happens when you try to open or run the file?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Which specific program are you trying to run or install?

Raymond Ave, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Start an exe program in FreeDOS?

1. Start an exe program in FreeDOS? - Similar Threads - Start exe program

2. Exe default program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe default program: Hello, I somehow changed exe's default program. I tried to reset all extension to default but it still asks for a program to open an exe file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-default-program/1eb10ee0-04bd-4a27-992a-74a9c9e8b5c3
  3. Exe default program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe default program: Hello, I somehow changed exe's default program. I tried to reset all extension to default but it still asks for a program to open an exe file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-default-program/1eb10ee0-04bd-4a27-992a-74a9c9e8b5c3
  4. Exe default program

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious .exe program found in Program Files x86: Hi, I found a folder in my Program Files x86 folder called MonthPigana. The only thing it contains is a .exe file called MonthPigana.exe. There seems to be nothing else I can find on my pc related to this program, nor could I find any information about it on the internet. I...
  6. Install over FreeDOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install over FreeDOS: HiWe have purchased a Lenovo laptop with only FreeDOS installed.I have purchased a product key from the Microsoft store, but need to understand the process for installing Windows 10 over FreeDOS.The disk is partitioned 997MB and 273GB.ThanksQ...
  7. Transferring an existing Win10 to a FreeDOS pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring an existing Win10 to a FreeDOS pc: Hello, I recently bought a new FreeDOS pc and I want to transfer my license from my current pc to my new one. My current one had win7 and I upgraded it a few years ago to win10. I couldnt find any license key or something like that so I was wondering how I can transfer this...
  8. Program's exe file missing

Program's exe file missing: Hello, So I ran into this issue where a program I downloaded Photofiltre 7 is now missing it's executable. It does even if I uninstall and reinstall the program. The installation shows the exe file being created, but than, the shortcut for the exe is blank, and the exe file...
  9. FreeDOS Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    FreeDOS Error: Hello all. When i open pc coming freeDOS. I have installed windows. And in last open i accidentally change OS letter to E. Thats can be Error? I created Kali Linux USb and entered in live mode all files here thats mean hard drive is working. How can i fix it. Thanks...
  10. Clicking on a exe starts the program in the background processes.

Clicking on a exe starts the program in the background processes.: Hi, I'll try to be short, since it's strange and hard to explain. Had windows 8.1, upgraded to Windows 10, everything normal. After a few months, one program I use for a long time started giving me problems - plays.tv. It''s a client app that allows recording of in-game...