Windows 10: Start application icon not displayed

Discus and support Start application icon not displayed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i have already tried the following:update windows to latest version.sfc scan and dism scanClearing icon cacheresetting start.updatung graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A student_11, May 26, 2024.

1. Start application icon not displayed

So i have already tried the following:update windows to latest version.sfc scan and dism scanClearing icon cacheresetting start.updatung graphics drivers, and other drivers in which updates were availableThe issue still exists.It exists for all windows apps only or the apps installed from microsoft store, not the ones that i have instaled via exe, like word, excel, geforce experience, etc

:)

A student_11, May 26, 2024
  2. psyko12 Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

Start application icon not displayed [​IMG]

psyko12, May 26, 2024
  3. Arul_D Win User
    some application menus not displayed in windows 10

Hi Vijay,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Are referring any application when you say fn menu?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check smart audio is listed under icons appear on task bar.

• On system tray right click on date and time

• Click on customize notification icon

• Click on Select which icons appear on task bar

• And see if you are able to see Conexant smart audio
    Let us know if it helps. If the issue persists, reply, we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, May 26, 2024
  4. Darknova Win User

Start application icon not displayed

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, May 26, 2024
Thema:

Start application icon not displayed

1. Start application icon not displayed - Similar Threads - Start application icon

2. Start application icon not displayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start application icon not displayed: So i have already tried the following:update windows to latest version.sfc scan and dism scanClearing icon cacheresetting start.updatung graphics drivers, and other drivers in which updates were availableThe issue still exists.It exists for all windows apps only or the apps...
  3. .exe applications are displaying the same icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe applications are displaying the same icon: Once in a while, I meet this bug. Some icons, and the .exe files are displaying one icon of another app. In my current case is the icon of VLC player. After uninstall VLC player, rebuild icon cache, run sfc scan, nothing seemed to work. The only method that worked once was...
  4. .exe applications are displaying the same icon

.exe applications are displaying the same icon: Once in a while, I meet this bug. Some icons, and the .exe files are displaying one icon of another app. In my current case is the icon of VLC player. After uninstall VLC player, rebuild icon cache, run sfc scan, nothing seemed to work. The only method that worked once was...
  5. Application Icons are not Displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Icons are not Displayed: Some application icons in the taskbar of Windows 11. The problem occurs on my company and private notebook.Here is one example:Any idea how to fix this issue?...
  6. Application Icons are not Displayed

Application Icons are not Displayed: Some application icons in the taskbar of Windows 11. The problem occurs on my company and private notebook.Here is one example:Any idea how to fix this issue?...
  7. Application icons does not display correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application icons does not display correctly: It looks like all of my applications .exe files use the default Windows icon instead of their regular icon. Unfortunately, I don't know what might be causing the problem. I've already contacted several computer services, but none of them were able to fix the issue. I tried...
  8. Application icons does not display correctly

Application icons does not display correctly: It looks like all of my applications .exe files use the default Windows icon instead of their regular icon. Unfortunately, I don't know what might be causing the problem. I've already contacted several computer services, but none of them were able to fix the issue. I tried...
  9. In the start menu, the application icons of the microsoft store are not displayed correctly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    In the start menu, the application icons of the microsoft store are not displayed correctly.: Instead of showing the app's Icon, it shows an empty image icon. PS we don't have the possibilite to import screenshot in this website. Wich is a shame...
  10. Start Icon Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Icon Display: First time user! I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows 10 as well as my desktop PC also running Windows 10. When I click on the Start button on my laptop I get countless icons in the display screen. Icons for such items as Task Scheduler, Resource Monitor,...