Windows 10: Start apps there were open after restart

Discus and support Start apps there were open after restart in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Anyone know how to disable this behavior? Thanks 138837 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kishvand, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Kishvand Win User

Start apps there were open after restart

Hello
    Anyone know how to disable this behavior?
    Thanks

:)

Kishvand, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Start apps there were open after restart :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Berton Win User
    Have Start screen open with “All Apps” list already opened?

Version 1607 Build 14393.105 does that, click Start and the full Apps list is scrollable.
    Forgot to add this screenshot:

Start apps there were open after restart [​IMG]

Berton, Aug 20, 2019
  4. regor101 Win User

Have Start screen open with “All Apps” list already opened?

Is there a way to configure Windows 10 to have the start screen open and have the “All Apps” list already open?

The way it is now, pressing the Windows key opens the start screen with the “All Apps” icon and the “Sleep/Shut down/Restart” icon showing. I have to click the “All Apps” icon to open the list.

regor101, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Start apps there were open after restart - Similar Threads - Start apps were

2. Settings not opening after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings not opening after restart: I made some configuration and upon restart and look for the changes settings wont open at all.I tried to use short cut but nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-not-opening-after-restart/bb7c52e8-9900-4003-a891-0f85dde59164
  3. Settings not opening after restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings not opening after restart: I made some configuration and upon restart and look for the changes settings wont open at all.I tried to use short cut but nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-not-opening-after-restart/bb7c52e8-9900-4003-a891-0f85dde59164
  4. after reboot i would like my surface pro3 to open with all of the apps that were open at...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    after reboot i would like my surface pro3 to open with all of the apps that were open at...: after reboot i would like my surface pro3 to open with all of the apps that were open at shutdown is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-reboot-i-would-like-my-surface-pro3-to-open/b56df2af-1630-4d4f-9ad9-4be9e521d15f
  5. Start Menu Stays Open After Clicking App

Start Menu Stays Open After Clicking App: Yo Xperts, Since the New Edge, the Start Menu Stays up after starting a selection? A new bug or is there a new option - Please do not offer SFC or check for updates. Thx, Joe...
  6. Stop re-opening of apps after restart!!!

Stop re-opening of apps after restart!!!: I have a problem where every time I restart my computer, Chrome opens a new window. Either it'll open my previous tabs, or if I beat it to it, it'll open a new window. This happens about 1 minute after logging in. I know that Win10 devs, in all their glorious lack of...
  7. Start apps there were open after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Start apps there were open after restart: Hello Anyone know how to disable this behavior? Thanks 138837
  8. no icons were opening

no icons were opening: desktop icons are not showing & no icons are opening like documents, downloads, chrome etc even in start menu this pc , control panel etx options are not coming. please give sollution. nothing is opening when i click left click....
  9. start and taskbar icons were removed after update

in Windows 10 Support
    start and taskbar icons were removed after update: I've had my new HP Windows 10 for 2 months. Without asking, it was just updated, and took a couple of hours. When it was completed, all my taskbar icons were removed, I can't access the start button, can't open up "ask me anything" button, and probably other things. What to...
  10. Open App when restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    Open App when restarting: When I restart my computer I have a message that I have an app open. But I never saw this one until I installed W10. It says it is Faceaway Countdown dlg. I looked on the app list from the computer and it is not there. I searched google and did not see it. Is this a...