Windows 10: start bar blank, no wifi

Discus and support start bar blank, no wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Using my computer it said I had no internet access. The network said i was connected, but my vpn was not. I tried to sign into my vpn, and got a prompt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BNAVZ, Sep 3, 2020.

1. BNAVZ Win User

start bar blank, no wifi

Using my computer it said I had no internet access. The network said i was connected, but my vpn was not. I tried to sign into my vpn, and got a prompt for a windows security sign in. I reset my computer, now I have no networks available, no wifi option on my network center, and my start bar is completely blank. No idea what to do?

:)

BNAVZ, Sep 3, 2020

2. task bar icons blank

After applying the november windows 10 home update three of my task bar icons have become blank sheets. The ones changed are edge, store and wunderlist. The remainder are fine. The icons of the three appear correct in the all apps list. I have tried
    unpin and re-pin with no change. The three applications work correctly and start fine from the task bar. It is just hard to remember which application is which blank. Note this has happened on my hp laptop which was upgraded from windows 8.1, My desktop
    which has windows 10 professional does not have the problem. It was upgraded from windows 7 professional.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RussGarside, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Cursus Win User
    Start Bar not working after update install in Windows 10

Hi, tried as you suggest. It starts and says Checking application registration... and the green progress bar just goes on and on (let it run for over two hours) and never gets to the next step. Any other suggestions?

Cursus, Sep 3, 2020
  4. start bar blank, no wifi

task bar icons blank

Thank you for the suggestion. I checked a different user account which I had setup when windows 10 was first updated but had never accessed since. It does not have blank task bar icons.

RussGarside, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

start bar blank, no wifi

1. start bar blank, no wifi - Similar Threads - start bar blank

2. Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.: Hi, I have a few devices that ran updates this morning and the taskbar went blank. I have done the following and still blank -sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Clear the...
  3. Task bar blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task bar blank: My task bar just went blank and I can’t access my settings, the ms doesn’t work, I’ve inserted pictures of the different prompts I’ve gotten. Some times a gold padlock appears on the task bar and when I click it, it disappears. Please any solution?...
  4. Task bar blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar blank: My task bar just went blank and I can’t access my settings, the ms doesn’t work, I’ve inserted pictures of the different prompts I’ve gotten. Some times a gold padlock appears on the task bar and when I click it, it disappears. Please any solution?...
  5. Task bar blank

6. Blank Bar appearing under windows apps in start menu

Blank Bar appearing under windows apps in start menu: Hello there everyone!I'm having a question and i will be proud if i will get an answerEverytime when i boot up my PC, i'm having a issue with some of my apps such as Microsoft Store not opening, blank bars showing under apps, also not opening, and i cannot uninstall them,...
  7. Start Bar changes and turn into blank with only a logo in the meddle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Bar changes and turn into blank with only a logo in the meddle: Since the day I installed Windows 10 x64 on my new computer this issue kept happening. It does it most of the time when I start my computer and when I do a restart, it fixes itself. I wiped Windows and reinstalled but it is still the same. Picture of Start Bart Attached Note*...
  8. Windows 10 Desktop, Task bar, Start icons blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Desktop, Task bar, Start icons blank: HIl, I have issue with icons in windows 10, suddenly most of the icons in the desktop, task bar and start menu. I have updated windows to latest build but still same issue. Kindly please help me to solve the issue. Thank you....
  9. Windows Start Menu Search bar blank and inaccessible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Start Menu Search bar blank and inaccessible?: A lot of times when I invoke the start menu(by hitting the windows key on the keyboard) and I want to type something to search I find this issue and I need to close the menu and open it again, How can I fix this? windows version 1903, the build 18362.476 [img] 144722
  10. start button not working ..blank task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    start button not working ..blank task bar: Hello after the latest update what is going on now my laptop is not working properly after your update WHERE is the update to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-not-working-blank-task-bar/a34f96c0-a4f5-455d-92ae-eb27def2faab