Windows 10: Start box vanished from Taskbar

Discus and support Start box vanished from Taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone. please, help me to recover it? 21H1 182843 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chipwood, Jul 21, 2021.

1. chipwood Win User

Start box vanished from Taskbar

Can anyone. please, help me to recover it? 21H1

:)

chipwood, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Search box on taskbar missing.

Hi John,

This issue with search box may happen if it's hidden from the taskbar.

To resolve the issue, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the taskbar and select Search.
    • Select Show search box.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Arjay Dom, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Start box vanished from Taskbar

No search box on taskbar Start box vanished from Taskbar :(

Hi Keith,

Thank you for posting your response in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern about search box in Windows 10.

Please try the below and check if you can see search bar on taskbar:

Steps:

• Right click on Taskbar, move the mouse cursor on to
      Search
      option.
    • Select Show Search icon (You will see Search icon beside Start)
    • Select Show search bar (You will see Search bar beside Start)

Check with the above and let us know if it helps, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Start box vanished from Taskbar

1. Start box vanished from Taskbar - Similar Threads - Start box vanished

2. Icons vanishing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons vanishing on taskbar: Hi, I have been experimenting this bug a few months ago, in two different computers, both with Windows 11.The invisible icon on the right is Microsoft EdgeI think this has something to do with desktop switching, it always happen when coming back to a desktop.It always happen...
  3. Icons vanishing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons vanishing on taskbar: Hi, I have been experimenting this bug a few months ago, in two different computers, both with Windows 11.The invisible icon on the right is Microsoft EdgeI think this has something to do with desktop switching, it always happen when coming back to a desktop.It always happen...
  4. Recover vanished taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover vanished taskbar icons: Recently after restart my won 11 system taskbar all icons were vanished, I was tried to repair or troubleshoot but no luck, Same tried revert or delete updates but after revert its still same. I don't want to reset or format device I just want to recover my task bar FYI...
  5. Vanishing taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vanishing taskbar: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, this problem has plagued me from the very start. Sometimes the taskbar will completely vanish and refuse to show up if I move the mouse curser below the screen. It happens quite often when maximizing windows. Is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Can no longer start timer from taskbar search box

in Cortana
    Can no longer start timer from taskbar search box: Hi, I just recently noticed that I can no longer start a timer easily from the Windows 10 taskbar search box. Previously I was able to type "timer 23 min" and it would start a 23 minute timer immediately when I hit enter. But now the best match is under "See web results" and...
  7. Problem With Vanishing Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem With Vanishing Taskbar: I have Windows 10 Pro on a new desktop and have just created a user without any problems. I have encountered what, to me, is rather a strange problem. If I log out of user and into admin when I go back to user, without rebooting the system, the admin taskbar icons have...
  8. Search Box Vanished In Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Search Box Vanished In Edge: Hi, Been using Edge browser since it first became available, with little or no problems......but this is doing my head in....the search box has disappeared from the new tab page, I am running two laptops, both with exactly the same settings....one still shows the search box,...
  9. Devices icon has vanished from Taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices icon has vanished from Taskbar: My Taskbar no longer has the devices icon, the one which allows you to 'safely remove a device' such as a USB drive. I have no idea what happened to it. I hoped re-booting might bring it back but it has not. How do I recover it?*Eek 25564
  10. Start button vanishes?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button vanishes?: Hello, What could be the reason for this: every now and then, like maybe every once in four boots my Start button doesn't work. Or search. Windows works fine otherwise and I can access the right button menu over start so I can restart but no reaction from either clicking...