Windows 10: Start Button accidentally uninstalled

Discus and support Start Button accidentally uninstalled in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Start Button accidentally uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PIETER GSPIES, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Start Button accidentally uninstalled

Start Button accidentally uninstalled

:)

PIETER GSPIES, Jul 14, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Start Button accidentally uninstalled :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Start Button accidentally uninstalled

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Start Button accidentally uninstalled

1. Start Button accidentally uninstalled - Similar Threads - Start Button accidentally

2. Accidentally Uninstalled Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally Uninstalled Windows 10: Hi, The other day, I got an SSD for my PC which I built myself. I was really excited because even though I only built it 2 years ago, it's quite slow. I failed an attempt at moving the OS over to the SSD from my hard drive, but didn't realise for about a day. Then, the next...
  3. accidentally changed appearance now after pressing start button

in Windows 10 Customization
    accidentally changed appearance now after pressing start button: This is a brand new PC I picked up yesterday. I was checking a few things out when I noticed the start menu has changed from normal showing all programs to the bellow images, are you able to tell me how to change this back to normal when pressing start button....
  4. network adapter accidentally uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network adapter accidentally uninstalled: i accidentally uninstalled my wifi network adapter and have no idea on how to reinstall it, please can someone help? ive tried using google and youtube. nothing works, thanks....
  5. network adapter accidentally uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    network adapter accidentally uninstalled: i accidentally uninstalled my wifi network adapter and have no idea on how to reinstall it, please can someone help? ive tried using google and youtube. nothing works, thanks....
  6. angry birds accidentally uninstalled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    angry birds accidentally uninstalled: i recently uninstalled an app ive been playing for along time. can i recover it? cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/angry-birds-accidentally-uninstalled/f7160163-927e-4fff-8afb-a296eee699e9
  7. Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver

Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver: Today my Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. After I tried to troubleshoot myself, bluetooth is no longer appearing in the device manager. Here is what happened. - My toggle button for Bluetooth in “Bluetooth and other devices” disappeared and all the devices...
  8. Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth

Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth: My bluetooth is completely gone. Formerly, I used a bunch of devices that required bluetooth. My PC and devices had no issues connecting. However, the icon went missing, and I followed a tech support instruction. I accidentally deleted the bluetooth in the hidden devices area...
  9. accidentally uninstalled microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    accidentally uninstalled microsoft: I have lost all my files Everything! I am devastated. I wanted to uninstall Microsoft office and it uninstalled all my files . Is there a way to recover them...
  10. Accidental uninstalls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental uninstalls: I have a new install of 10 Pro & while customizing, rearranging & learning/testing new files & apps, I accidentally uninstalled the games Magic Kingdom & Hidden ???. W/o doing a complete reinstall of the OS, how do I get these 2 games back; they looked interesting. 98930

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 start screen remove uninstalled