Windows 10: Start button, Action Center, Volume, WiFi, and basically the task bar not showing any pop ups.

Discus and support Start button, Action Center, Volume, WiFi, and basically the task bar not showing any pop ups. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, update 1809 and all functions on the taskbar are not working. The start button and the action center do not pop up when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vincent W 06, May 26, 2019.

1. Start button, Action Center, Volume, WiFi, and basically the task bar not showing any pop ups.

I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, update 1809 and all functions on the taskbar are not working. The start button and the action center do not pop up when I click any of them. I cannot control any app by right-clicking it on the taskbar as it does not pop up too. Further, I tried opening Powershell as with administrative priveledges on the task manager which has not worked citing "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on your computer". I've tried numerous methods including creating new user accounts which have failed to reset the problem. Any working ways on how to fix the issue?

:)

Vincent W 06, May 26, 2019

2. the failure of Windows 10's main features. Edge, Cortana, Action Center, Volume Mixer and the most basic the start button.

Has anyone had this problem and corrected it. Please help. To reiterate, my start bar doesn't work, Edge pops up and disappears, action center doesn't work, volume doesn't work and finally of course Cortana is messed up too. I'm worried that this is
    just the beginning. Before you know it, I'm not going to have any to use of my computer at all. Please any suggestions from users that had these problems and corrected them. Thanks in advance.

Blue Dolphin MM, May 26, 2019
  3. jmoussa31 Win User
    Taskbar/Start Button NOT WORKING

Hello,

I have a Surface Pro 3, updated for Windows 10.

I have been switching in and out of tablet mode, and I find myself at a point where now my task bar are not working.

For example, when I click on the "Action Center" nothing pops up, or when I click on the WiFi icon, or Volume icon. My start button on my screen, and the physical one on the tablet itself are not working either.

I am trying to get off of tablet mode, but I can't access the Action Center do be able to get off of it.

Can anyone please help?

jmoussa31, May 26, 2019
  4. Start button, Action Center, Volume, WiFi, and basically the task bar not showing any pop ups.

action center keeping popping up

Hi,

We need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your Action Center concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is there a particular message when the Action Center pops up?
    • Is the computer freezing when the Action Center pops up?

You can also try to update the touchpad driver on your computer.

Regards.

Robelene Win, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Start button, Action Center, Volume, WiFi, and basically the task bar not showing any pop ups.

1. Start button, Action Center, Volume, WiFi, and basically the task bar not showing any pop ups. - Similar Threads - Start button Action

2. Action center frozen on clicking any button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action center frozen on clicking any button: My action centre got frozen and it won't open if closed in 22H2 Windows 11 Windows Insider Preview https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-frozen-on-clicking-any-button/94703b19-59a5-472c-9604-159256ea15e2
  3. Action center frozen on clicking any button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center frozen on clicking any button: My action centre got frozen and it won't open if closed in 22H2 Windows 11 Windows Insider Preview https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-frozen-on-clicking-any-button/94703b19-59a5-472c-9604-159256ea15e2
  4. Wifi pop up in task bar is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi pop up in task bar is not working properly: Wifi pop up in task bar is showing blank after opening as shown in image. What is the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-pop-up-in-task-bar-is-not-working-properly/edd643fa-5ecc-4a1d-8c75-e25c7f578648
  5. Settings, Search Bar, Start, Volume And WIFI arent showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings, Search Bar, Start, Volume And WIFI arent showing up.: For some reason Settings, Search Bar, Start, Volume And WIFI aren't showing up for me anymore, I've tried multiple cmd commands and there seems to be no corrupt files, I've also checked for missing files and came up with nothing. i am unable to open settings and everything...
  6. Settings, Search Bar, Start, Volume And WIFI arent showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings, Search Bar, Start, Volume And WIFI arent showing up.: For some reason Settings, Search Bar, Start, Volume And WIFI aren't showing up for me anymore, I've tried multiple cmd commands and there seems to be no corrupt files, I've also checked for missing files and came up with nothing. i am unable to open settings and everything...
  7. action center will not open from task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    action center will not open from task bar: action center will not open from task bar. calendar will not open from task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-will-not-open-from-task-bar/be04c14a-2f7d-4cf6-8eb9-ee608ca0ce6a
  8. How do I fix the function of the Wi-Fi, Volume and Action Center buttons on the task bar...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix the function of the Wi-Fi, Volume and Action Center buttons on the task bar...: How do I fix the function of the Wi-Fi, Volume and Action Center buttons on the task bar after recent update. I tried support chat and Mac Andrew P took control of my computer and ultimately reinstalled win 10 and left the chat before it was done. It didn't complete so as a...
  9. Accent color for start, task bar, action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent color for start, task bar, action center: The check box for "accent color for start, task bar, action center" below the "show accent colors on the following surfaces" is grayed out and cannot be checked. How di I fix this? Thank you....
  10. Start button and action center button lose functionality

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button and action center button lose functionality: We had a power outage earlier this week which shut down my PC. Upon restart, the 'normal' error screen that 'Windows encountered an error and didn't shutdown correctly' (Safe Mode screen) never appeared and it seemed to boot normally. Ever since, even after a couple of...