Windows 10: start button//after windows update my problems started . right click on my mouse doesn't...

Discus and support start button//after windows update my problems started . right click on my mouse doesn't... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; start button doesn't work proper. right click on mouse doesn't work. problems started after windows updates;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by valentinepeddle, Sep 9, 2019.

1. start button//after windows update my problems started . right click on my mouse doesn't...

start button doesn't work proper. right click on mouse doesn't work. problems started after windows updates;

eeugene peddle

:)

valentinepeddle, Sep 9, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

start button//after windows update my problems started . right click on my mouse doesn't... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 9, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

start button//after windows update my problems started . right click on my mouse doesn't... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 9, 2019
  4. start button//after windows update my problems started . right click on my mouse doesn't...

Start button doesn´t work

This is really dissapointing

The Start menu button, windows key, applications in the task bar, notifications, antivirus label and time doesn´t work. I cannot switch beteween users and the only way to shut down the computer is turning it off. Actually I'm accesing the computer via a
    local user I created when installed Win10, but in that account happens the same. The machine upload the system very slowly and when I try to modify anything via control panel (which I reach through a "desktop" label) the admistrator's password is required
    and submitted with no problems. Thw Windows analysis says that today and other past days the windows explorer wasn't uploaded.

There was no way of restarting via previous point because there wasn't any and I couldn't restart the computer in my previous windows (7) version.

Miguel Paez, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

start button//after windows update my problems started . right click on my mouse doesn't...

1. start button//after windows update my problems started . right click on my mouse doesn't... - Similar Threads - start button update

2. Start button right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button right click: Windows 11 updated. Right click on the 'Start Button' does not respond at all. It is disabled. Left click has no issuesPlease advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-right-click/9f12bb06-5418-4b0c-b663-30178b749a3c
  3. Start button right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start button right click: Windows 11 updated. Right click on the 'Start Button' does not respond at all. It is disabled. Left click has no issuesPlease advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-right-click/9f12bb06-5418-4b0c-b663-30178b749a3c
  4. Cannot right click on Windows Start Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot right click on Windows Start Button: Hi there.I am running a fully updated copy of Windows 10 Pro x64.Around about 15th December my PC had some kind of issue that caused about 4 different problems.I have been able to fix them all except for one.When I right click the Windows Start Button the context menu refuses...
  5. Cannot right click on Windows Start Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot right click on Windows Start Button: Hi there.I am running a fully updated copy of Windows 10 Pro x64.Around about 15th December my PC had some kind of issue that caused about 4 different problems.I have been able to fix them all except for one.When I right click the Windows Start Button the context menu refuses...
  6. Cannot right click on Windows Start Button

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My start button doesn't work after windows 10 update

in Cortana
    My start button doesn't work after windows 10 update: My start button quit working after windows 10 update. Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-button-doesnt-work-after-windows-10/1591c6a9-c73d-4082-88bb-2628bd3ccf52"
  8. start button right click menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    start button right click menu: when I right click on the start button, nothing happens, no menu. Also, when I start windows, I get this error: This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows". The two things happened about the same time, not sure if...
  9. Mouse Right Button Click Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Right Button Click Problem: Hi there, In the last couple of weeks I have a problem with my mouse right button (doesn't matter which mouse I use - Pad, USB, etc). When clicking on certain files, such as images, pdf, text files or ms-office files, instead of firing the menu, windows explorer resets...
  10. Mouse won't right click on start

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse won't right click on start: This is on an ACER laptop. Fresh install (not upgrade) and activation of WIN 10 Pro. The mouse (or external USB mouse) won't work using right click over the start icon. It will right click anywhere else, on the other parts of the taskbar, on the desktop, in apps...everywhere...