Windows 10: start button and search bar not working

Discus and support start button and search bar not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; dear sir respectfully i beg to say that after purchase of laptop i face many problem in window 10 i install program and after installation window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rahulsharma2311, Feb 1, 2021.

1. start button and search bar not working

dear sir

respectfully i beg to say that after purchase of laptop i face many problem in window 10 i install program and after installation window not working properly. program running after installing and after restart program not work. 8 days working i want to solution all that problem as soon as

:)

rahulsharma2311, Feb 1, 2021

2. Start button and search bar not working

Problem that start button and search do not work has NOT been resolved. I have tried the steps suggested in previous answers but this has not worked. Altogether very frustrating and a big turn off to my opinion of Windows 10. HELP!

Original Title: MikeKetley

MichaelKetley, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Start Button and Search Bar Probloems

I am having problems with my start button and search bar they don't respond the right click on the start button does work though.

BIGGEST CHUNGUS, Feb 1, 2021
  4. weybrew Win User

start button and search bar not working

Windows 10 START and SEARCH buttons don't work

For some reason both my main Windows button and Search buttons don't work. Other buttons on the Task Bar work as usual. Right click on either button gives a white-on-black context menu. Anyone have a suggestion, please?

weybrew, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

start button and search bar not working

1. start button and search bar not working - Similar Threads - start button search

2. Start Button and Search bar not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Button and Search bar not working: Hi All, I have tried googling the above issues and took several steps to solve this to no avail. below are the steps which I took: 1 SFC scan - told me not issues. 2 Clean boot 3 Get-AppXPackage- Error: The database disk image is malformed 4 Start application...
  3. Start and search bar not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start and search bar not working: My start and search bar will not work at random. Sometimes I will turn my laptop on and they will work, sometimes they won't and I need to turn my laptop off and turn it on again. I can still search for programs if I press the Windows key on my keyboard, however, just now I...
  4. Start Button, Search Bar, and Right Click no longer working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Button, Search Bar, and Right Click no longer working: Hi Everyone! I just started using Windows 10 last week for the first time (Windows 7 for a decade at this point). I purchased one of those HP EliteDesk ultra small form factor PCs. Everything was working fine as I was starting to move files over from another PC as well as...
  5. Start Button, Cortana and Search Bar not working

in Cortana
    Start Button, Cortana and Search Bar not working: For a few days, I have been unable to use the start button, Cortana, and search bar. Also, windows applications like groove music, photos, videos, etc, are not working. I tried different tricks but none of them seem to work. I tried SFC scan, dism, and some more things from...
  6. Start button and search button of the taskbar not working.

in Cortana
    Start button and search button of the taskbar not working.: My PC start and search button of the taskbar is not functioning. Whenever I clicked on start and search button, nothing happens, there is no start menu and no search dialogue box on clicking those buttons. However, when I hover on the start and search buttons, they display...
  7. Taskbar (start button, search bar, notifications) frozen/ not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar (start button, search bar, notifications) frozen/ not working: I recently installed a new ssd but since ive lost permissions and since changing that ive lost the ability to use the taskbar on my desktop. Ive already tried restarting windows expporer and ran scans on both command promt and powershell and its telling me 67 things dont...
  8. Search bar overlaps start button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search bar overlaps start button: My Windows 10 is updated to the latest version. After this update, I’ve had this bug https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-overlaps-start-button/f487d918-b267-4ea0-be1c-9935abe4f234
  9. Login Screen Green/Search Bar, Start Button not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login Screen Green/Search Bar, Start Button not working: When logging in, instead of a picture that changes daily on my login screen, it's just green. I can still login just fine but the screen is just green. When I click on my search bar at the bottom right of my desktop where it says, "Type here to search" I'm not able to type...
  10. Start Button and Search Bar Probloems

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button and Search Bar Probloems: I am having problems with my start button and search bar they don't respond the right click on the start button does work though. 129537