Windows 10: Start button and search will not work with latest Update on windows 11. Someone please...

Discus and support Start button and search will not work with latest Update on windows 11. Someone please... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't use the start button nor search feature. Is it possible the new update messed it up? Should I uninstall the latest update. NOTE: I have windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnCandia, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Start button and search will not work with latest Update on windows 11. Someone please...

I can't use the start button nor search feature. Is it possible the new update messed it up? Should I uninstall the latest update. NOTE: I have windows 11 pro version 22H2

:)

JohnCandia, Nov 30, 2022
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Nov 30, 2022
  3. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Nov 30, 2022
  4. Start button and search will not work with latest Update on windows 11. Someone please...

Start button and search bar not working

Problem that start button and search do not work has NOT been resolved. I have tried the steps suggested in previous answers but this has not worked. Altogether very frustrating and a big turn off to my opinion of Windows 10. HELP!

Original Title: MikeKetley

MichaelKetley, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

Start button and search will not work with latest Update on windows 11. Someone please...

1. Start button and search will not work with latest Update on windows 11. Someone please... - Similar Threads - Start button search

2. Windows start button and search not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows start button and search not working.: Windows start button and search not working after updating Windows 11 to 22H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-button-and-search-not-working/22085c48-4e9a-4d45-9123-c7a9c733b729
  3. Windows start button and search not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows start button and search not working.: Windows start button and search not working after updating Windows 11 to 22H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-button-and-search-not-working/22085c48-4e9a-4d45-9123-c7a9c733b729
  4. start button, search button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start button, search button not working: I updated to the most recent version of windows a couple days back, once my system booted up again the whole task bar vanished it was there but completely blank i resolved the issue by going through command prompt and deleting some of the newest updates. But after that the...
  5. start button, search button not working

start button, search button not working: I updated to the most recent version of windows a couple days back, once my system booted up again the whole task bar vanished it was there but completely blank i resolved the issue by going through command prompt and deleting some of the newest updates. But after that the...
  6. Start button and search will not work with latest Update on windows 11. Someone please...

Start button and search will not work with latest Update on windows 11. Someone please...: I can't use the start button nor search feature. Is it possible the new update messed it up? Should I uninstall the latest update. NOTE: I have windows 11 pro version 22H2...
  7. In Windows 11 start button and search is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 start button and search is not working: In Windows 11 start button and search is not working, Please help me to resolve the issue with out re image the system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-11-start-button-and-search-is-not/69d985fc-c088-45b9-bcc4-95852102bb85
  8. In Windows 11 start button and search is not working

In Windows 11 start button and search is not working: In Windows 11 start button and search is not working, Please help me to resolve the issue with out re image the system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-11-start-button-and-search-is-not/69d985fc-c088-45b9-bcc4-95852102bb85
  9. Start button and search button of the taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button and search button of the taskbar not working: Hi everyone I have just recently started to experience this issue from reading other posted it would appear to be a fairly common occurrence " Start button and search button of the taskbar not working "As suggested on the post below I have followed each instruction but I...
  10. Start button, Search button, Windows key no longer working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start button, Search button, Windows key no longer working after latest Windows 10 update: After the latest update my computer wouldn't even boot. Eventually after multiple lost count cold boots it would start, but many of them stalled. Eventually after getting to the start page, I though I was good. But no, as soon as a program or 2 was opened windows itself...