Windows 10: START BUTTON CORTANA MICROSOFT EDGE NOT WORKING

Discus and support START BUTTON CORTANA MICROSOFT EDGE NOT WORKING in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; START BUTTON CORTANA MICROSOFT EDGE NOT WORKING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SahilShaikh2, Oct 13, 2018.

1. START BUTTON CORTANA MICROSOFT EDGE NOT WORKING

START BUTTON CORTANA MICROSOFT EDGE NOT WORKING

:)

SahilShaikh2, Oct 13, 2018

2. Start button,Cortana,Microsoft Edge not working

Nothing happens when I just click on start button, neither cortana starts up, some of the icons of taskbar have been invisible though its present there, Edge and Store not even starting.

Tried everything (answers listed on the question asked by Scott Atk), none of them worked..

Please help me..

Saif Ali_5398, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Start button,Cortana,Microsoft Edge not working

Nothing happens when I just click on start button, neither cortana starts up, some of the icons of taskbar have been invisible though its present there, Edge and Store not even starting.

Tried everything (answers listed on the question asked by Scott Atk), none of them worked..

Please help me..

Saif Ali_5398, Oct 13, 2018
  4. START BUTTON CORTANA MICROSOFT EDGE NOT WORKING

No Cortana Icon on Microsoft Edge

Hi Praveen,

It is possible that the Show search and site suggestions as I type option in Microsoft Edge isn't enabled which explains why the Cortana icon is not visible. To check, follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click the Menu button (...).
    • Click Settings.
    • Scroll down and click View advanced settings.

• Turn on the toggle switch for the Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge
      option.

• Turn on the toggle switch for the Show search and site suggestions as I type option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

START BUTTON CORTANA MICROSOFT EDGE NOT WORKING

1. START BUTTON CORTANA MICROSOFT EDGE NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - START BUTTON CORTANA

2. start button and Cortana are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    start button and Cortana are not working: I was receiving a message as my window's license will expire soon so I ask to the technical support Microsoft about it they said it because I have a old version so they take remote control of my pc an install a new version as they said I didn't know but the look it's very old...
  3. Start Button, Cortana and Search Bar not working

in Cortana
    Start Button, Cortana and Search Bar not working: For a few days, I have been unable to use the start button, Cortana, and search bar. Also, windows applications like groove music, photos, videos, etc, are not working. I tried different tricks but none of them seem to work. I tried SFC scan, dism, and some more things from...
  4. Start Button, Cortana and powershell nnot working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Button, Cortana and powershell nnot working: Hello, my start button, cortana and powershell are not working, I have tried several manipulations here and there but the problem persists, help please...
  5. Start menu, cortana and edge not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu, cortana and edge not working: So i have an msi laptop which has been amazing, i stopped using it for a while, decided id start it back up. I did a system refresh, removing everything so i could start fresh, set it all up and my start button doesn't work, so i reset and still nothing... i have watched so...
  6. Microsoft Store, Cortana, Search Bar, Start Button DO NOT WORK

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store, Cortana, Search Bar, Start Button DO NOT WORK: For whatever reason the microsoft store has been deleted from my PC and I am unable to reinstall it. The search bar, start button, and cortana do not work either. The main issue is getting the microsoft store back but every last solution has failed. This is a problem...
  7. Microsoft Edge and Cortana

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge and Cortana: I also hate these two programs and it is unacceptable that Microsoft is trying to decide for us, what programs are beneficial. They need to write a patch to completely remove these two programs(they are not apps, apps are on an Android phone, by the way app is an acronym...
  8. Problem with Taskbar - Start button - Cortana - Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Taskbar - Start button - Cortana - Edge: Windows 10 Home Version 1709 Build 16299.192 I suddenly have a problem with the Task Bar when I can open all applications pinned on the Task Bar except Edge which gave me a "System Call Failed" error, Cortana does not work and the Start button only works when I right...
  9. Start Button & Edge Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button & Edge Not Working: I upgraded to Windows 10 in early August and all has been well until this week when I find that when I left click on the start button nothing happens (right click is fine), and Microsoft Edge seems to have disappeared from my PC (although the icon remains on the Quick Start...
  10. Start Button Not Working (And Cortana, Search, Action Center)

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button Not Working (And Cortana, Search, Action Center): I know many people are having this issue. I updated from Windows 7. I restarted my computer after everything running fine this Saturday morning, and now the Start Button, Cortana, Search, and Action Center are unresponsive when clicked. I've tried a lot of the fixes I've read...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start button and cortana and edge not working