Windows 10: Start Button Not Responding-All taksbar

Discus and support Start Button Not Responding-All taksbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can You Help me how to Fix this problem This File Does Not Have A Program Associated With It For Performing This Action. Please instal an app or,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gledek97 Pantur, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Start Button Not Responding-All taksbar

Can You Help me how to Fix this problem

This File Does Not Have A Program Associated With It For Performing This Action. Please instal an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Setting page.

thanks Start Button Not Responding-All taksbar :)

:)

Gledek97 Pantur, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Vaksion Win User

Invisible taksbar icon and cant press start button

i installed windows 10 about 2 weeks ago and after about a week or so i get invisible taksbar icons and i cant unpin them and also i cant press my start button help me please......... i'm bad at english Start Button Not Responding-All taksbar :)

Vaksion, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Start button in Win10 not responding on click.

I have upgraded to Window10 (Free), after some months my Start Button not responding if Left clicked, not showing Menu. But Right click is responding, tried Fix Errors but no use. Any suggestions? Thanx.

ArvindDalvi, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Tilghman Win User

Start Button Not Responding-All taksbar

Start Button Stopped Working

Yesterday the start button stopped responding. Cortana works okay and right clicking the start button opens a long list beginning with Programs and Features through Desktop. I restored from a point yesterday before experiencing the problem. Did not help.
    Any suggestions?

Tilghman, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Start Button Not Responding-All taksbar

1. Start Button Not Responding-All taksbar - Similar Threads - Start Button Responding

2. Start button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button: my start button is not working, how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button/d128353a-291b-4d95-82d0-42124a4bab3d
  3. start button

start button: how to get start button working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/start-button/d8aba2c7-4cec-418b-8b93-e5c215f8ae19
  4. Start button

Start button: The start key has stopped working (the one that looks like a window), how do I fix this. I can't access any of my apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/start-button/a3d0a83e-ea63-47ea-a90e-1260d1e16c1f
  5. start button

start button: Is there a way to change the Start button ? I searched with Google but couldn't find anything Thanks 14525
  6. 10049->10074 Start button doesn't respond

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    10049->10074 Start button doesn't respond: Just completed update. Get nothing when I click on the start button. Everything else seems fine. 10049 and earlier have been fine. Really don't want to have to do yet another clean install. Seems to have been an issue for others on 10049 & 10041 which were fine for me but...
  7. Start Button - All Apps: Strange Group Entry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Button - All Apps: Strange Group Entry: Nov. 25, 2015 Hello all O/S: WIN 10 PRO Build 10586 See attachment. When I select the 'All Apps' button, There's a group called 'Other' [which I didn't create] with 5 entries which I don't know what they are. I tried deleting each entry by right mouse button...
  8. Start Menu is Not Responding to All What i do

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu is Not Responding to All What i do: I Cant do Anything like Pin to Start or Change Settings in Personalization. Its Broken Any Help Please ? 90791
  9. Start Button/Start Menu/All Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button/Start Menu/All Programs: Customization of the Start Menu (no tiles please) equals speed! As you can see I am using the classic theme in Windows 7. We professionals and powers users can customize the Start Menu in such a way that we can access the most important areas, features, commands etc. of...
  10. Start Button

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button: The Start Button and Cortana went off the screen at the bottom. I know I still have them if I switch the taskbar to the right of the screen in a vertical position. Both the Start Button and Cortana will now show. So how do I get them to show if I switch the taskbar from the...