Windows 10: "Start" command won't work correctly

Discus and support "Start" command won't work correctly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I want to make a batch which launch multiple excels files at once. As here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pipppero2007, Mar 15, 2020.

1. "Start" command won't work correctly

Hello,

I want to make a batch which launch multiple excels files at once.

As here:

https://superuser.com/questions/524027/open-multi-files-with-batch-file

I know I can do it with the "START" command so.

My files are named with spaces just like "1 1.xlsx".

So I should use the command:

start "c:\1 1.xlsx"

It simply won't works because of the " " "

If the file is "c:\1.xlsx" the start command will work correctly.

The command "call" instead working correcly with the " " " on the path. *Shock

But I need to use "start" command… *Huh

:)

Pipppero2007, Mar 15, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 15, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. "Start" command won't work correctly

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

"Start" command won't work correctly

1. "Start" command won't work correctly - Similar Threads - Start command won't

2. pc won't start correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc won't start correctly.: i forgot when this happened but, my pc recently stopped working, when i turn it on it loads normally but when it goes to the windows logo screen with the spinning dots it suddenly shows the blue screen " we ran into a problem with your pc " and so on, then it shuts off and...
  3. pc won't start correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc won't start correctly.: i forgot when this happened but, my pc recently stopped working, when i turn it on it loads normally but when it goes to the windows logo screen with the spinning dots it suddenly shows the blue screen " we ran into a problem with your pc " and so on, then it shuts off and...
  4. pc won't start correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Start Command Elevate Switch not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Command Elevate Switch not working: For some reason the "/elevate" switch in the "start" command is not working. Am I doing something wrong? See: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/start...
  6. Chkdsk command not working correctly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chkdsk command not working correctly.: After a scan it says that I have errors on my disk and it needs to be repaired. It says I have to restart to repair. Once I restart, it says click any button to stop repair. I don’t press anything, and the computer starts up again without repairing. If I scan again, it says I...
  7. Pinned RDP to Start not working correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinned RDP to Start not working correctly: I have RDP pinned to Start Win10. I pinned several computers to the list when right click the pinned RDP. Prior to the last Win10 updates July 2020, when I click on one of the computers, the connection popup would appear and the start menu would disappear and I could enter...
  8. sfc and chkdsk commands won't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sfc and chkdsk commands won't work: Hello, I'm having some issues with my Windows 10 installation so I decided to run the sfc command. It did not work. So according to some on line advice (www.partitionwizard.com/partitionmagic/sfc-scannow-not working.html) , I ran the chkdsk command. That command discovered...
  9. start menu search not working correctly

in Cortana
    start menu search not working correctly: Number (1) was my original post, which I thought had been solved. Number (2) is where I stand right now. (1) Windows search Best Match has become defective. For instance, when I used to type "scree", my screenshots folder would be at the top of the best match results. Now...
  10. Command prompt 10041 won't resize correctly any fix or tweak?

in Windows 10 Support
    Command prompt 10041 won't resize correctly any fix or tweak?: Command prompt 10041 won't resize correctly any fix or tweak? Both the windows size and fonts. The windows size does work part of the time but the font size doesn't increase or decrease. I tried with & without administrator. Sometimes the windows resize but the fonts...