Windows 10: Start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens

Discus and support Start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens, how can I configure this in Windows 10, OS BUILD 17134.523?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MariaDucu, Jan 24, 2019.

1. MariaDucu Win User

Start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens

I would like to start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens, how can I configure this in Windows 10, OS BUILD 17134.523?

:)

MariaDucu, Jan 24, 2019
  2. MariaDucu Win User

I would like to start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens, how can I configure this in Windows 10, OS BUILD 17134.523?

MariaDucu, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Plantje Win User
    Boot to start screen in Windows 10

The first item on your list is not the case: it will not directly boot me up to my start screen.

The rest of the steps will only disable the need to enter a password or PIN to login. I will still end up in the desktop rather than the start screen...right?

Plantje, Dec 16, 2019
  4. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens [​IMG]

Start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens [​IMG]

zinou, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens - Similar Threads - Start directly desktop

2. Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt: Operating System==================Windows 10, I don’t think I did the most recent May 2021 update though.==================Ryzen 7 3700x CPUDescription of problem==================When I turn on my computer, I see the motherboard loading screen but the welcome screen appears...
  3. Windows 10 without first welcome screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 without first welcome screen?: Hello, I am setting up Windows 10 in a computer lab. The computer lab has used local shared accounts with the guest role. These computers are bound to the domain, and we would like to assign credentials to each of the users. Since computers can be by different users, is...
  4. Windows 10 without first welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 without first welcome screen?: Hello, I am setting up Windows 10 in a computer lab. The computer lab has used local shared accounts with the guest role. These computers are bound to the domain, and we would like to assign credentials to each of the users. Since computers can be by different users, is...
  5. How to remove text on Welcome Screen? Jump directly to Login Screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove text on Welcome Screen? Jump directly to Login Screen?: When I boot my Win10 computer then the Welcome screen shows some background-picture-related text. See attached snapshot. How can I suppress this text? How can I automatically jump to Login Screen (=with the entry field for the password) after boot? Peter [img] 136771
  6. Lock/Login/Welcome Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock/Login/Welcome Screen: Hello, i would like to ask if there is a way to like start my windows 10 pc to select an account before automatically starting to one that has no password? Because, on our pc, we have two accounts/users, One is my personal and more organized user/account that "has a...
  7. Win10 login without a password and welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win10 login without a password and welcome screen: Hi, i have an issue. I want to be able to boot my PC to desktop without any passwords. I've already tried "netplwiz" and all these kinds of commands (which leads to the same thing) and i had kinda success: i have no password on boot. Yet for any 20th or 30th boot I still got...
  8. Login screen wont show up on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login screen wont show up on welcome screen: So whenever I press any button or slide up with my mouse button it does not show up with the login screen. There is no power button on the welcome screen so I cant do a safe mode troubleshoot ----------------------------------- http:/youtu.be/o/MCRamgJgg heres how it...
  9. Change login / welcome screen language

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change login / welcome screen language: Hi folks changing language on login screen is hidden in the old control panel. Note language change is fine for rest of windows but for the login screen it's a bit fiddly. You need to enter the control panel by entering run at the windows icon and enter control panel....
  10. Windows 10 stuck at the login/welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck at the login/welcome screen: Hello, So yesterday I was reading some article from the NY Times (my navigator is Chrome), when out of the blue I get the spinning cursor. After 10 minutes, it wouldn't go away. So I decided to force shutdown my PC. I start it up again, and to my surprise, I can't get...