Windows 10: Start failed

Discus and support Start failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I turnef on my pc a d go a blud screen saying automatic repair failed, i have tried everything and i think i may need todo a fresh install the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FredP8, Apr 26, 2020.

1. FredP8 Win User

Start failed

I turnef on my pc a d go a blud screen saying automatic repair failed, i have tried everything and i think i may need todo a fresh install the problem isi cant find the priduct key that i think i need is there a way to geg it

:)

FredP8, Apr 26, 2020
  2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Apr 26, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

Start failed

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Start failed

1. Start failed - Similar Threads - Start failed

2. GPU driver failed to start 0xC00000E5 and all apps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU driver failed to start 0xC00000E5 and all apps crashing: Hello ! ^^I am using Windows 11 Pro.I have a Radeon r7 m360 and here is a list of all my issues which are happening at the same time1-Apps always crashing if they use the dedicated gpu they work fine on disabling the amd driver2-Driver Timeouts from amd software3-Gpu always...
  3. GPU driver failed to start 0xC00000E5 and all apps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU driver failed to start 0xC00000E5 and all apps crashing: Hello ! ^^I am using Windows 11 Pro.I have a Radeon r7 m360 and here is a list of all my issues which are happening at the same time1-Apps always crashing if they use the dedicated gpu they work fine on disabling the amd driver2-Driver Timeouts from amd software3-Gpu always...
  4. My computer keeps failing to start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps failing to start up: My computer all of a sudden turned off and I came back to this blue screen saying something about automatic repair and says that my PC did not start correctly. I clicked restart and it shows me the BSOD and it would restart again and show that automatic repair page. I have...
  5. My computer keeps failing to start up

My computer keeps failing to start up: My computer all of a sudden turned off and I came back to this blue screen saying something about automatic repair and says that my PC did not start correctly. I clicked restart and it shows me the BSOD and it would restart again and show that automatic repair page. I have...
  6. Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error:...: When I open OneDrive from the start menu I get the following error message everytimeSession "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  7. Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error:...: When I open OneDrive from the start menu I get the following error message everytimeSession "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  8. Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error:...

9. System restore failed and computer now will not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restore failed and computer now will not start: I have seen similar posts but none of the responses worked for me. My Win11 was working fine. I downloader Adobe Reader and it piggybacked McAfee antivirus. I hate McAfee and tried unsuccessfully to uninstall it for an hour. I decided to restore my system to yesterday using...
  10. System restore failed and computer now will not start

System restore failed and computer now will not start: I have seen similar posts but none of the responses worked for me. My Win11 was working fine. I downloader Adobe Reader and it piggybacked McAfee antivirus. I hate McAfee and tried unsuccessfully to uninstall it for an hour. I decided to restore my system to yesterday using...