Windows 10: Start full screen mode

Discus and support Start full screen mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, In win 10, ver 20h32, in the mode of "Start full screen", I want to set the app list as default for every time open start menu, what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Eternal Flower, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Start full screen mode

Hi everyone,

In win 10, ver 20h32, in the mode of "Start full screen", I want to set the app list as default for every time open start menu, what should i do? Please help.

Thank you.

In default, the 'Pinned app list' is shown in DEFAULT, but I want to change it to full 'app list'

Start full screen mode [​IMG] Start full screen mode 4a67edc0-ba5c-47c5-b03e-59772558e5ad?upload=true.jpg

:)

Eternal Flower, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Default Start Screen in 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you’re referring to Start screen full mode then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Personalization

• Select start, and turn on Use Start full screen and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 11, 2021
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Start full screen mode

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Start full screen mode

1. Start full screen mode - Similar Threads - Start full screen

2. Full screen "Start"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Full screen "Start": Is there a way to have the start menu, in full-screen mode be the default home screen on a laptop/desktop, instead of the normal desktop screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-start/86556c33-7c1a-4270-8ebf-532c5eb748fa
  3. Full start screen

Full start screen: Hello! Im having an issue with the start screen its taking up the whole page and I can change the wallpaper and everything but the home screen is not there its just the start screen. is there a way to fix this??...
  4. Full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen mode: When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-mode/86d6b229-11ed-4bd3-b518-c92a0dc90bc2
  5. Start menu only opens in full screen mode

Start menu only opens in full screen mode: My start menu does not open when I click the icon or press the windows key. It opens only in full screen Settings->Start->Use Start Full Screen This problem occurred after i created a new local account with admin rights. Start Menu works fine in new user account I have...
  6. Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode

Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode: I have three different Acer computers all running the latest release of Windows 10 home. All have processed the latest October 8th release updates to 1903. One user account on one computer is "stuck" in full screen mode. The same user account on the other two are "normal."...
  7. Start menu only opens in full screen mode

Start menu only opens in full screen mode: My start menu does not open when I click the icon or press the windows key. It does open when I switch it to full screen mode. This actually happened several months ago, but I have been dealing with the full screen mode option due to schedule. However recently it has really...
  8. Start menu only opens in full screen mode

Start menu only opens in full screen mode: My start menu does not open when I click the icon or press the windows key. If I switch my laptop into tablet mode or change the "Use start full screen" setting it will work, however when I change it back the menu still won't open. instead, the taskbar pops up and the...
  9. stuck in start full screen mode

stuck in start full screen mode: when i disable it it keep getting back to on please help me i dont have the tabled mode on and i dont know what to do please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/stuck-in-start-full-screen-mode/f05fb9e0-6c85-48a7-9855-e19099f47e27
  10. start full mode

start full mode: I am trying to take off the full start mode, but every time i turn off the "use start full screen", it doesn't do anything. Is there any other way to remove the "full start screen"?...